Amigo Lakeview Apartment @Jakkur Thannisandra

Status: Ready to Move

Amigo Lakeview Apartment @Jakkur Thannisandra
Mar 15, 2021 05:57 PM 1160 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Hi - My name is Bhaskar. I am one of the owner here. I find my apartment great to stay and commute. We are very close to Thannisandra main road on one side and other side to a vast open lake where we go for walk every day. We are placed about 30 min to airport on one side and 30 min to CBD. Apartment is well managed by the owners as society with all good amenities in place. Our flats are spacious with no common walls giving complete privacy as villa. OC occupancy certificate we have received, and A-khata in process now. I find this property good for families stay & investment purpose both. Thank you.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by