Maintenance team

₹26.9 L - ₹39.1 L
Possession on: Dec 2017
Status: Ready to Move

Maintenance team
Jun 30, 2021 11:52 AM 1522 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

I got shifted almost a month ago. Pathetic maintenance service. I wish I could undone my decision but some hoe can do it because of their sugar coated words by mukesh and Sumit Yadav. Don't invest your money here. SBI is better than their customer service. They have more than hour break for their lunch. Then they always busy on the phone. Then they never pick your phone. Always make excuses for laziness. I had to wait for 2 months for fan and one month for router. A SIMPLE WIFI ROUTER. They won't allow anyone else to install wifi in our society. We all have work from home and they dont have router. I have to travel 10 kms to work from friends place and my wife already lost one month salary. But that won't matter to them . They just simply say they cannot do any thing. I wish this review go to ankit Sachdeva and he can take any action.AND PLEASE STOP MAKING FOOL OF A COMMON MAN.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by