Disappointing Sales Team

56% 1 72 Reviews Claim this business

Disappointing Sales Team
Oct 01, 2020 02:32 PM 5667 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I was interested in your property and had visited the site. To my surprise I did not find the sales representative to be very keen and interested. Though we were taken to the individual flats but there were no discussions on price / negotiation etc. If the treatment was cordial then we would have been interested to proceed ahead. I really want to understand if the issue is with the perception because we just walked-in to see the property or your property is 100% sold out and hence were not showing any keen interest. Let me tell you something about a buyer's perspective - a lot depends on how the sales team at the site is conducting in-front of the customers. The un-cordial behavior turns away genuine buyers. I wish this experience will not be repeated with other customers.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by