For Business

Ahad Opus, Hadosiddapura, Chikkakannalli, Bengaluru 560099, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Ahad Opus, Chikkakannalli, Bangalore

Summary
Nov 16, 2021 08:08 PM Read

Looks like some people formed a group and taken over the association and behave like goons and harass you to favor their known circle. Nothing is transparent. No resident welfare is on their mind. Anyone raises concernor issues will be politely advised to move out OR will be harassed. Its pathetic to say the least.
Mar 09, 2021 05:59 PM Read

We had invested at Ahad City, Mysore in the year 2019 and now planning to build a villa on our site. The layout has come out quite well with houses/villas mushrooming in my neighboring lanes. My family liked the villa layout done by the developer and planning to build one such and shift to our new home by end of this year.
Feb 10, 2021 11:13 AM Read

My sister owns a 2BHK flat in Ahad Excellencia, It's Been close to a year that she moved into her new home. My Brother in law is an ex-pat and is working aborad, during the covid period I was worried about her and her kids as we live in North Bangalore, post lockdown I visited them and I was so satisfied with the safety and security at the project.

Ahad Excellencia - Choodasandra - Bangalore
Jan 06, 2021 03:05 PM Read

I reside primarily in Belgium and had plans of relocating to Bangalore. I had come across Ahad's Excellencia project which gave me the vibes of Spanish touch. As I was contemplating its purchase, I was reassured on multiple levels through their customer service and frequent updates about theirproject on their website. The transparency maintained throughtout the process made me go for Ahad. I must say, I'm satisfied with my choice. I got exactly what I was promised.
Dec 11, 2020 10:56 AM Read

I had purchased Ahad Meadows in 2017, the journey till now has been pleasant. My apartment is well-ventilated and has fittings of reputable brands like Jaquar. The project has an ample amount of open space along with playground facilities. I love to spend my eveningshaving a stroll around the property. The space in a city like Bangalore certainly feels like a luxury!
Dec 07, 2020 12:02 PM Read

I was Interested to Purchase a property at Ahad Opus which is now at its final completion stage. Purchasing a property which is still at its developmental stages gives one an added advantage on securing the best offers and deals, hence the choice. As I went to their office along with my family members, I was Welcomed courteously by their staff members. They had given a detailed explanation about the project and its construction. This session was accompained by graphical representation which made it easier for me to comprehend. I look forward to my stay at Ahad.
Oct 01, 2020 02:32 PM Read

I was interested in your property and had visited the site. To my surprise I did not find the sales representative to be very keen and interested. Though we were taken to the individual flats but there were no discussions on price / negotiation etc. If the treatment was cordial then we would have been interested to proceed ahead. I really want to understand if the issue is with the perception because we just walked-in to see the property or your property is 100% sold out and hence were not showing any keen interest. Let me tell you something about a buyer's perspective - a lot depends on how the sales team at the site is conducting in-front of the customers. The un-cordial behavior turns away genuine buyers. I wish this experience will not be repeated with other customers.
Sep 20, 2020 11:20 PM Read

Worst quality construction, for instance can't even put a nail on the wall(expect chunk of plastering to come out), uneven flooring, incomplete exterior finishing, list goes on. They are in the race to complete the building, make quick money and come out. Within the span of 5yrs the building was looking like an already aged building and the property value is in downhill. They place themselves as low cost premier builder but they engage in cheap, cost-effective design, materials which in the long run is not worth. sincere advice stay away from this builder.
Sep 19, 2020 04:25 AM Read (via Mobile)

Builder never address the problem permanently, I don’t know how they got good review, do not look outer structure, inside it’s too bad because each and every day we are facing noise, bad smell and they are not able to address these common issues. Apartment is having issue with the STP, water, gas smell, bad smell, noise sound etc. donor go for it, put some extra money but buy from trusted builder.

Without communication they will put some rubbis stp and they will say it is architecture plan, I don’t know who is this architect who design in such a way so that outer part look good but internally people will face health issue related stuff daily. For family who is having kids this is a warning don’t go for it otherwise something worst is waiting for you.
Mar 10, 2020 09:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Visited Ahad Opus last week. Would like to know about the project from the one who is staying in Ahad euphoria or who has bought a flat in Opus.
Mar 01, 2020 02:38 AM Read

One of the most reliable company in the Bangalore construction industry rated by many local organisations who are in watch of that matter anyway. So hopefully when you do want to keep it going you will go there anyway for that matter.
Jan 15, 2020 08:36 PM Read

Every now and then the project is facing water leakages, pipe breaking and serious plumbing issues . Apart from there arewater leakages, dampness inwalls reported.
Jul 27, 2019 11:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

First thing about the construction quality is poor... You do not get timely response from the builders are poor.... Currently living in the society, the flatmates are very bad n do not consider others privacy...No road facility...water quality is pathetic, infact no roads.... Poor building quality... Poor maintenance
Jul 24, 2019 04:25 PM Read

So glad to see how quickly ahad opus is providing us the possession before time. Usually the builders delay the possession but ahad builders are exceptionally good. They kept us in the loop throughout the formalities to ensure we know every details of the flat we purchased. Great way to keep the client satisfied
Jun 25, 2019 04:17 PM Read

Ahad Excellencia is a good investment for middle class people like me. The Ahad builders took care of all formalities. Happy to buy a house with them. The construction quality is good. Good play area for my kids. Thank you Ahad Builders for a good construction of my home.
Jun 11, 2019 11:20 AM Read

Ahad Builders are one of the finest in Bangalore for the quality of buildings they provide. well done
May 27, 2019 01:34 PM Read

The amenities provided by Ahad builders are nice in an affordable budget. They are making homes for regular middle-class people like us so good like a dream house. The builders keep in a check of the apartment even after the flats are sold off. good job.
May 22, 2019 03:00 PM Read

Ahad builders are a considerable and promising investment. The staff is supportive and professional in behavior. They deliver flats on time and with assured best quality. The utmost transparency and welcoming attitude are positive. The results are bountiful.
May 17, 2019 10:08 AM Read

The places are well designed, comfortable and very reliable, here are the builders who strongly believe in trust, transparency and long term customers relationship and very nice people to deal with and highly recommend and appreciate the team's dedication to providing the best homes.
May 14, 2019 05:23 PM Read

Ahad Excellencia is a good investment for middle class people like me. Good place the Ahad builder took care of all formalities. Happy to buy a house with them. The construction quality is good. it is a truly a luxury I am living at an affordable budget. Good play area for my kids.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Ahad Opus - Chikkakannalli - Bangalore

Ahad Opus - Chikkakannalli - Bangalore

Ahad Opus, Chikkakannalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search