For Business

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Ahad Euphoria, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Summary
May 14, 2019 05:23 PM Read

Ahad Excellencia is a good investment for middle class people like me. Good place the Ahad builder took care of all formalities. Happy to buy a house with them. The construction quality is good. it is a truly a luxury I am living at an affordable budget. Good play area for my kids.
Apr 18, 2019 09:19 AM Read (via Android App)

Extremely poor quality and not a polite builder. Do not waste youe time with this builder.

We are mostly salried people and we want peace of mind if we bought our dream home; we cant spend time in various discussion with builder staff as we all have day job. This builder staff thretens customer and makes post purchase life miserable. Hence I strongly suggeat that DO NOT waste time with this builder.
Apr 17, 2019 06:26 PM Read (via Android App)

I recentely visited AHAD site and office and inquired about Opus and Excelencia projects. I must say its not at all good experience. They have extremely unprofessional and bad behaving staff who provides false informations. Only motive is to trap person and then push him for money.

These people shout at customer in office and provide false info.

I recommend to think 1000 times before even thinking about these guys. Its your hard earned money hence dont spend with some builder who is not even close to other builder in professionalisam and promise.

Ahad Euphoria - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore
Apr 03, 2019 06:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Its one of the most pathetic project from quality perspective. Builder staff is just lieing about it so dont come in there talks.

This builder used extremely cheap material for euphoria that its maintenance sky rockated. Seeing what they are using in opus, stongly suggest stay away from this builder. Better to pay bit extra to established one but stay away from frauds and liars.
Nov 20, 2018 09:06 PM Read (via Android App)

Can some one advise if some one purchased in Ahad Opus . Just like to get some info.

Sep 17, 2018 07:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have bought a flat in ahad euphoria. I don't want to talk about the usual leakage issue being found in every corner of the entire construction. Currently we are seeing the compound walls also being marked as IR. Not sure how the approval was got for such a builder.

I feel this is a clear case of customer cheating where in the compound walls itself are in danger

I would like to inform everyone not to fall into the cheating by ahad builders. We already are a victim after seeing this review I hope anyone who is trying to buy a home with the money they earned truly will have a rethinking
Aug 21, 2018 12:25 AM Read (via Android App)

Plz clarify whether do they have the approval from bbmp/bda?

Isn't this layout in the mandatory 70m buffer zone of nearby lake?

Transformers and other civic amenities are put up in bufferzone.There is also a recent article on crackdown by bbmp on buildings in bellandur lake buffer.

Although there is no water in there and doesn't look like a lake now, if bbmp wakes up tomorrow and demolishes structures what would be the fate of buyers? Check BDA2031map.

Is there a road proposed between opus and private villa?

Do they have other amenities like indoor badminton, stp, water softener, borewell?

What measures ahad is taking to fix issues faced by owners of thier old apartment like Silver pearl, seapage is euphoria and how it is fairing in excelencia.

Help to make better decision.
Jul 06, 2018 04:47 PM Read

Ahad Excellencia offers the best facilities, fantastic locations, and luxurious homes. All the apartments in Ahad Excellencia exude a sense of elegance and exclusivity.

Excellencia is a Spanish themed task of 1, 2 and 3 room homes situated off Sarjapur Road. So Spanish So Excellencia.
Jun 25, 2018 11:35 AM Read (via Android App)

One of best specification and building design makes this different from other low rise structure. I have been to their completed project Ahad Euphoria, Sarjapur Road. It's well maintained with umpteen of amenities. Moreover it's all about price and place, since it's difficult to buy a good flat with n number of amenities. Price was also best in the perspective of price and provided facilities.
Mar 16, 2018 09:44 AM Read (via iOS App)

Good project and nice amenities at reasonable price.Professional builder with all clean legal papers.Happy with project.Best part is timely delivery of project, and keeping all paper work and payment schedules transparent.Good and experienced builder. upcoming big wipro capus next to ahad project is big plus for us.
Feb 09, 2018 03:51 PM Read

I am very much encouraged by Ahad's approach and concern for their customer so I thought to write a review on them. I was given every help possible from Ahad Builders and they kept to their word. The amenities provided by them was also of international standards. Having a home is a dream of all and I am both happy and proud with my decision of choosing Ahad Builders to help me realize that dream.
Feb 09, 2018 03:40 PM Read

After buying from Ahad builders, I have realized the comfort that an apartment provides. It is quite spacious and a breath of fresh air, the builders have taken special care of that I suppose. Another thing I liked about is the ease of the Project, it was as smooth as anything. I can remember contacting them with my initial queries and always get quick response and attention and I am very happy I chose Ahad.
Feb 07, 2018 12:52 AM Read

Be very careful about this builder. One of my friends bought a flat from this builder and had some difference of opinion with them. The marketing head(Khalid) threatened him that he would eliminate him. Personally I would stay away from any individual or business that issues such threats. The probability of them acting on their words is probably less. But even if it is 5%, I would stay away from such people - nothing is more important than your safety. Tread carefully while dealing with this builder.
Feb 06, 2018 04:56 PM Read

Their building designs are attractive and good. My overall experience has been very good with them. The staff is quite friendly and cooperative. Recommended if you are looking to buy property as they are supportive and reliable! Right from the beginning of buying the apartment till the end they guide you throughout the process and make sure everything is in place. The maintenance is also taken care well.
Feb 03, 2018 01:53 PM Read

I am a customer with Ahad builders am very much satisfied with the amenities that they have provided for the apartment. No Compromise on quality and they treat you on priority. Now I can relax and spend my time in the leisure have been able to spend more time with my family because I don't have to rush in as the location is perfect. Thanks Ahad for keeping in mind of these, solutions life is better when someone you trust gives you the same in return
Feb 03, 2018 01:34 PM Read

Very happy with my decision to be their customer, they are very courteous and reasonable. The  planning and facilities provided by Ahad builders is very  good this is where price meets quality. My personal experience with Ahad  has also been excellent considering the fact that I never believed in Apartments as mode of Investment, but now I am happy I chose Ahad as I am already seeing positive results.
Jan 10, 2018 10:50 PM Read

I own a flat at ahad euphoria. Flat is registered and possession certificate has also been issued.

Around 2 months back MY CAR PARKING has been allocated and my flat was marked in parking area,

I was using this car park and suddenly yesterday, my car parking area has been changed. Builder REPAINTED MY CAR PARKING with other flat and my parking moved to other place.

This is highly unprofessional. Without any strong reason how they can change my car parking, that too without informing me? Both my old and new car parking is independent parking with no dependent car park attached.

I have photo of my older parking and new parking. It clearly shows wall of car park has been repainted with new flat number. Last time builder showed me parking allocation map and it clearly showed my flat number marked in older parking area.

I discussed this issue with builder. They say sorry sir your old parking has been given to new customer. And you can not get that parking back. Build and sales team showed my already sold parking lot to new customer and even repainting of my old parking with new flat number has been done.

Tomorrow they will repaint my flat number and will ask me to shift to other house?
Jan 10, 2018 08:55 PM Read (via Android App)

I bought 3 flats in Ahad Euphoria during pre-launch offer. Got tremendous appreciation due to its location. Project delivered on time. Quality, Post sales service and the attitude of Ahad Management is rediculous to say the least. Exogen is the vendor who has got the contract to provide maintenance services. Exogen-Ahad are a perfect pair to go to if you want to die a slow death. Lifts, seapage, security, house keeping, electrical, parking, water scarcity, power fluctuations, weak-thin walls converted with gypsum, flooring and many more issues are common in 90% of the flats, gifted by the builder. The owners are now fixing the problems that shouldn't have cropped. Thanks to poor construction planning and quality. I regret buying flats in Euphoria. Never even rent a flat which if in a society maintained by Exogen.
Dec 09, 2017 02:12 PM Read

This is my 2nd Purchase with Ahad Builders and two things can summarise their way of operations, Transparency and speed . I have seen them complete project before time and what they say is what they do, ask them the right questions and you will get right direct answers . they don't have a marketing smokescreen or fancy facades, they are old school builders with value system and adopted new construction technologies .I would bet my money on them any day .Must recommend Geetha, Akif and Veena .Great team .
Nov 29, 2017 01:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am a sad owner at Ahad Euphoria. On a Saturday I parked my vehicle outside their site office and the space is under CCTV watch. Spent 15 minutes in their office and came out to find my vehicle severely broken down. The hospitality manager Mr. Naveen could not even provide proof of CCTV footage. This damage is the sole responsibility of Ahad Euphoria security staff as they are supposed to be watchful of the activities taking place near the gate. Speaks volumes about how safe a B class builder property is. My advice, if you care for your family and guests go for a good builder like Prestige and SJR always who have a high sense of self-respect and know how hospitality has to be offered to residents. In this particular scenario, Ahad Builders' Hospitality staff covered up this crime and their shortcomings and shrugged off  shoulders from the incident that happened due to sheer negligence of the security staff.

All went hunky dory when Ahad Builders had to collect money and when it was done, the behaviour meted out to me speaks volumes about the character of this builder.

Mukul Mehra

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Ahad Euphoria - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore

Ahad Euphoria - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore

Ahad Euphoria, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search