For Business
Status: Under Construction
57% 2.48 24 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of ACME Oasis, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Location and Highlights

Opposite Mahindra & Mahindra Yellow Gate, Akurli Road, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on ACME Oasis, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Summary
0 hrs 35 mins ago Read (via Mobile)

Building quality is not upto the mark, mostly high quantity of white cement or plaster of paris is used for inner walls and doors.

Society not handed over yet and builder has converted the ONLY PODIUM into parking to gain money. Now only very limited space is on podium, even not much space on ground floor considering so many residences.

In addition, Here the parking floors are always stinking due to dogs loo.

No facility provided yet, no club house, no gym, swimming pool without water.

Maids here have formed gang and security head is always in their favour. There are number of complaints on MYgate app regarding maids, but no one listens. Many had to leave society as they threaten residences.

Many people have sold this property at loss to get rid of this society.
May 03, 2022 08:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Is there a group of Acme Boulevard Buyers ?? Can someone help please ?

What is the latest update from the Builders ? The website too seems to have been been defaced...Any idea why and who has done this ?
Feb 08, 2022 11:51 AM Read

Tower 5 seems to be delayed indefinately and no clear comms from the teams at Acme.

I dont receive any response for the emails sent

ACME Oasis - Kandivali East - Mumbai
Jan 15, 2022 04:27 PM Read

Wonderful project. you can trust it. all paper clear. Transparency is maintain always.location will develop as entire Mumbai there is some or the other scope for development still
Jan 14, 2022 03:34 PM Read

Right from the time we saw Acme Avenue we were truly excited. We immediately decided that we should get our home here. This was our first house and the experience had been so memorable all because of the amazing planning and execution by team Acme Avenue every step of the way.
Nov 24, 2021 10:08 PM Read

I ALSO BOOKED THE FLAT IN THIS PROJECT IN 2015. ALREADY 07 YEARS ARE OVER AND LITERALLY NO INTIMATION FROM BUILDER AND NO HOPE OF GETTING FLAT IN NEAR FUTURE.

HARD EARNED MONEY STUCK IN THE PROJECT.
Nov 23, 2021 10:23 AM Read

Worst Project and Worst builder.Booked my apartment 10 years back and since then it seems to be endless wait. With the sort of construction pace at site there is no hope for completion and handover for at-least next 3 years. Money of so many buyers has got stuck in this project, seems they have some legal issue which they are not disclosing. For last 1 year the project is stuck at 18th floor, not even a brick has been laid for last 12 months, hardly any worker on site for Tower B, Customer Care executives of Acme are non responsive and non committal. Regret the day I booked my apartment in this project .
Nov 02, 2021 07:54 AM Read (via Android App)

Oasis builder one of the best builder because projet on time and quailty is better than builder . Rates also good comfortable house for family.
Oct 30, 2021 04:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am confused about ACME. I understand one thing very clearly that ACME quality of construction and intent is good but somehow they have always failed to deliver on the timelines. It has more to do with the team I believe.Any organization is best known because of the team. I booked flat in Tower 5, 3 years back ie September 2018. Now it is November 2021. While selling, I was told RERA possession as June 2020 and sales people told me that they are planning to hand over by December 2019 unofficial yes. They sold me an inventory which was supposed to be Refuge flat. Somehow they struggled and manage to get CFO permission and made it a normal flat after a year. My agreement says RERA possession date as June 2020. In the meantime, they faced various challenges. Today RERA possession date is June 2023. I am surprised, how these people are able to play with RERA rules. Because of COVID extension can be 1 year. How come it is 3 years.

Furthermore, sales people who sold are not in the picture now, as they have done their job. New RM and accounts team are accessible but of no use, as they put their hands up all the time. Their HOD named Anuradha wasn’t not willing to meet up, when I tried to meet up through junior RM and accounts. After a month I did a surprise visit. I couldn’t believed, Anuradha wasn’t willing to take out even 5 minutes for a customer who have come to see them. I was so lucky that I knew owner’s relative through my friend and that person called up and requested Anuradha to meet me. Over 3 years, I have realised that this organization is suffering due people and process and not management intent

Can we flat owners of ACME form some group to keep us updated? Please share the number, if there is group
Oct 10, 2021 07:23 AM Read (via Android App)

ACKE Oasis is in kandivaki east , mumbai.

There price is 1.32cr to 1.82cr.

That is organised by ACME GROUP.

acme groups all building is very good
Sep 26, 2021 12:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Best place for home with good amenities and good location around permises. ACME oasis nice tower I am doing three interiors design work in many flats
Jun 28, 2021 11:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

Acme Avenue, project is delayed beyond expectations, should force the builder to pay 9% interest for the delayed period.

We have to form association to challenge the builder. If you have booked in Avenue contact me so as to form association cell-98206 96104
Jun 26, 2021 05:42 PM Read

NEVER BUY.

JUST BIGGEST SCAMMERS.

LOT OF LITIGATIONS.

NOW STOP WORK FROM MHADA. VISIT THE SITE AND CHECK THE STOP WORK BOARD YOURSELF.
Jun 04, 2021 05:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

The project is delayed again with no communication give, some staff pretend they know anything. Stuff neither picks the call nor respond once you buy a project, I have seen them lieing many many times.
May 07, 2021 07:55 PM Read (via Android App)

If you want to live butiful life and want to make your family happy then you must buy property here .we get best life experiences and beautiful life what we think.now my small dream comes true to live here.think big and buy here you makes yourself lland family happy.friends, I think that if you want next multi millionaire then come here to live with us .because I think if you want to grow then live with that people who you want to be next.grow yourself and grow your family.after come here give don't forget to give me thanks.
May 03, 2021 09:05 PM Read (via Android App)

It is really a nice place . It's clean and clam.I personally like it. It is a suitable site for everyone, even young and old age people will like it
Mar 03, 2021 07:48 AM Read (via Android App)

I seem it to be very nice.it is surrounded by schools , airports and many hospitals.also this flat has many activities like playing tennis, rock climing, smimming pool and theatres etc.it is a best project area.the main thing is its location.it has a good view .
Jun 26, 2020 11:56 PM Read (via Android App)

This project is very good but rate is highly, so productive sale is slow down , less prize in market rate then project is successful
Mar 26, 2020 01:31 AM Read

THEY'VE SCAMMED PEOPLE INTO ACME BOULEVARD SCHEME SINCE 2016. THEY'VE BEEN CONSTANTLY DELAYING THE PROJECT WHICH WAS INITIALLY SUPPOSED TO BE HANDED OVER TO US IN 2018 BUT IT IS 2020 AND WE STILL HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE POSSESSION. WHEN WE CALL THEM TO INQUIRE NO ONE ANSWERS/RESPONDS. WHEN WE GO TO THEIR OFFICE THEY SAY THAT THE BUILDER IS SHORT OF FUNDS AND IT WILL BE MORE DELAYED.

IT IS REALLY A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. PLEASE DO NOT BURN YOUR FINGERS IN THIS PROPERTY.
Oct 08, 2019 04:32 PM Read

Hi ACME is highly risky. The property is under litigation. BE WARNED- DO NOT INVEST IN THIS PROPERTY.

Construction quality is also not good.

INVESTORS AND OWNERS- please for gods sake DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HERE- The project is leased land- surrounded by slums(the brokers play all sort of gimmicks- DO NOT FALL FOR IT)

ACME is well known for their shoddy construction-leakages etc- be aware.

Thanks

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on ACME Oasis - Kandivali East - Mumbai

ACME Oasis - Kandivali East - Mumbai

ACME Oasis, Kandivali East, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search