Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Zivame.com Reviews

Returns are pathetic
Dec 15, 2020 11:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Zivame is good until you dont have any returns. If you wish to return, the product will be picked up but you will have to wait and write numerous emails and calls to the customer care for your refund even for zcoins. They will give you all kind of excuses like server down, back end issue but none of this will happen if you are placing a new order. Pathetic return service. Im still waiting for my refund, product picked up a week ago.

Fraudsters!
Dec 15, 2020 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

I returned a product and asked for an exchange, but they didn't give me the exchange nor the refund! They even lied in their record where they said a supervisor spoke to me, when in reality no such call ever occurred! First they promised that they would refund my amount in Zcoins but refused to give any statement in writing! When following up, they denied ever having made any claim and said that they won't process the refund! They even cancelled the exchange request from their end, then claimed that I was the one who cancelled it! This process has gone on for three months and in the end they simply refused to refund my money! I have even got the entire call recording! Horrible scamsters! Beware! Never ever buy from them!

Frauds with Extremely Hopeless Customer Service
Dec 10, 2020 04:22 PM Read

Purchased a product which was of such bad fitting that had to return the same. The company sent their courier agent to collect the same. However, since the product was picked up 2 mths ago, I have not received any updates as to the status of my return nor have I received a refund even after sending out numerous emails and making numerous calls. All the customer care consultants that I have managed to communicate with viz - Ms. Sheeba, Ms. Shruti, Ms, Artika, Ms. Ashika, Ms Umme Shazia and Ms. Chandana. all have just for past one and a half month kept requesting me to give them 24 to 72 hours to resolve the issue and to follow up with their internal team. Same damn replies everytime I send out an email to the Company's Customer Care Support. I do not understand why cant they simply refund my money and deal with their courier agents in their good 72 hours time. They just fooling customers and stealing their refunds with no intention of returning. I strongly advice all not to make any purchases from their online sites. The sales that they advertise are all of poor quality which makes the customer initiate a return and then the customer gets duped by the item being collected but with no intention of the company to refund you the same. The status of the order and return on their App also plays around, with the date of delivery of the product changing to the same date you contact the customer care with no status given on your return.

Zivame.com
They don’t refund the money when you return their
Sep 23, 2020 10:12 AM Read (via Mobile)

After number of calls to the Zivame customer service and written complaints, since the past 3 months. still these people are telling me to give them time to refund me my money. Honestly this is getting too much. It shows their malafide. They sell poor quality product and don’t refund the money when you return the product. Some serious investigation needs to be done on their activities. PLEASE Don’t buy their product

Fraud and Cheater brand
Sep 21, 2020 04:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have bought some products from this brand... first they offered me a good scheme ... and when i got them billed they charged higher amount from me... they gave only 20% on some products and rest products they charged full amount... Ridiculous staff.... No one is willing to help you... this brand is just in the market to cheat and fraud with customers.... brands like these spoil the image of other brands as well... we'all should raise a voice against such fraud and nonsense brands so that they cant harm the whole society....

Ridiculous brand

Fraud company

Big cheaters

And they deserve all the bad words from the dictionary... pathetic !!

Didn't refund my money. Worst customer service.
Aug 04, 2020 01:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

If you got the good product you are lucky if you didn't then forget about your money you have paid. They aren't going to refund you. The customer service is very cheap no one is respondig. I wanted to return the product and looking for purchase something else. But now not anymore. It's been more than 1.5 month these people didn't refund my money. Scammers.

May 10, 2019 03:33 PM Read

Zivame.com is totally a fraud company.An order was placed by me with online payment of Rs.1445/- dtd.09/04/19.The expected delivery date was 16/04/19. As no delivery resulted till 23/04/19, I decided to cancel my order.No refund resulted from the cheaters of this company considering the fact that they could give my money back to my account in such a situation.In addition, their customer care number is not working and on email they reply, "We are facing difficulty due to so much order";which is not believable at all.I finally lodged a police complaint against this company to get my money back.

Less product quality, poor CS support
Apr 13, 2019 08:51 PM Read (via Android App)

On 25 january I had ordared an sharvani from zivame. Com he told me that it divered on 28 january I waited but I did not get any product on that day I go for custumer suppor which is not professionally trained they did not listen me properly and after so much time an email came to me that delivery daye had been expanded for 29th of july and when the I dont the product I got shocket that the sharvani is of some other colour and Its quality is worst again I called Custumer Service team tgey told that it took 7 days to exchange your product but my brother wedding is going to held after 5 days so I want to refund my money they told me that 500 would be deduced from your payement I said ok but what I experience is this site is looting people why because

1.no proper custumer support

1. Not puntual delivery

2. High cost low quality product

3. Site took upto 4 minutes to be loaded

Overall I would never suggest about this site to anyone I an very angry for their bad bheviour and feeling like looting

Regards

Sawan molwa

Order delivery.
Feb 17, 2019 01:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I order the product on 10/02 it showed me that the order order will be shipped by 12/02 since that day everyday i open the app to check my order status it show i day later's date or order shipping and order delivery date. And when i call the customer support they say it will either be shipped by today evening or tommorow morning for sure. Next day when i email them they say we cannot commit or exact date or shipping and delivery which means they just give fake ads about the offers and then when we order they will take such a long time to deliver it by the time customer will get frustrated and will cancel the order. When there is no offer u order it from them they will deliver u the feriwala types products.Today on 18/02 it is again showing 20/02 as expected shipping. And the reason for order delay is unexpectedly huge number of orders which is fake.

Zivame - Best online store to buy Lingerie
Jul 04, 2018 03:03 PM Read

They specialise in lingerie, Active wear and Apparel. They have great offers and prices, Products are really good even if they are on sale and you might think the quality would be low.

Anything on sale they will still exchange/return, Without any inquiry,  the money will be returned as coins immediately once the reverse pickup is done and coins are ready to use again.

Although I'm not sure whether you can en-cash the coins in your bank account, as I never tried because I could purchase something always I might have liked.

Good quality of lingerie and they fit perfectly on me.

Best part about them is they have a quiz called The perfect fit if in case you are confused about your bra size. Take the quiz and you will get your perfect size.

Super Zivame
Jan 19, 2018 10:21 PM Read

Hi frds,

Since last 2 months I use this applications, its very exclusive for me and all womens.i used this applications and reward in return for installing this.i Didn't get any reward because gift wallet app is fully fake.but we use this app because of good quality of products and large range of products are available.

one week before I use this app and buy one saree petticoat.the fabric quality is also very good, it is trendy website for women, but there is no exchange options are available.

The best thing is variety of styles are available.cost is also fair.

customer servies, delivery time and product quality all are concerned very well.

I recommend all womens people use this websites for purchasing a stylish product.

Show Video

Best choices available
Jan 10, 2018 04:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Although this app is for women exclusive I used this app for 2 weeks not to buy anything but I downloaded it via a referal link to get a reward in return for installing this. I didn't got any reward in return because Gift Wallet app turned out to be super Fake. But while I was browsing this app I found it contains a very good quality and Wide range of products were available. I can say with full confidence that it contains choicest garments any female can like.

As far as rest of things like Customer services., Deliverey time and product quality are concerned I don't know much.

Recommendations : I recommend it to every lady if not for buying still its good for making a right choice for them.

Expensive more than usual &Product Loading Problem
Dec 03, 2017 06:59 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello Friends,

Zivame.com is currently a trendy website for Ladies Inner Wear Clothes. Zivame.com has so many Kinds of Inner Wears Only For Ladies.

Although It's clothes Quality is very Good yet It is more expensive than usual Price of the similar Quality Product on Voonik.com or any other websites.

When you try to have a look on Inner wear Products of Zivame.com, You have to spend much time in Loading the desired product's Image and its All details.

Finally, I want to say that I many times go through this website, but the Loading problem occurs everytime. And this is the most irritating thing about this website.

I give a suggestion that if anyone wants to purchase Lingerie from Zivame, use its App in place of its Website.

Thank you !

BAD QUALITY PRODUCT
Nov 29, 2017 09:33 AM Read (via Android App)

HELLO PEOPLE.

I want to share my Experience of Zivame.com which is 'so Called' the perfect place to shop woman Lingerie.

It True That They have Such awesomeand Cute collections and Showcase Them all but unfortunately They Can not keep availablity of sizes .

Also there are so many complications In placing a order.

The worst thing is that The price and Quality of the product mismatches.

They should Improve their line By Investing in customer service and Moneyy.

Some time When I find t the perfect of mine I was stucked with the Notification Zivame Quit Like Seriously what does This mean ?

Then again I had to find my size but now they were showing Out of stock.

I had Bought 2 Suits From zivame. The dress was very pretty and liked by many But in just two washes and too with the best Detergent SA8 , Thee dresss showed its reality . The color Faded and bumps start coming.

The Quality of the dresss Pathetic.

Disappimted with Zivameee.

Very nice place for cute and perfect bra
Aug 28, 2017 10:15 AM Read

Zivame is really a great website online store for lingerie.

I had ordered 3 bras and 3 panties from zivame.com for my loving girlfriend. One was of black color both the bra and the panty as well, another set was of red color and the third set was of royal blue color.

I got great discounts and coupons as well. Best part was I got my products in 2 days. Delivery guy was polite and understanding as my girlfriend was not at her place when he came . But he waited for 20 mins for her as she was coming from her college. This was my first purchase from zivame and products were of best quality. I was worried about the size as my girlfriend's breasts are huge and it has always become a problem for her to get a perfect fitting bra but they were perfect. The bra really supports her breasts nicely and she looks hot and stunning.

I would recommend all of you to buy lingerie from zivame.com only if you don't want to get into the problem of size.

Zivame.com
Jul 18, 2017 01:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Currently, I have made purchases from Zivame and that I remorse to say my enjoy with them has been horrible. It is not a co occurrence that each my orders had been not on time. The worst is the customer support team which never bothers to intimate the customer earlier in case of any delays!

My first order becomes not shipped out till the 8th day when I known as inquiring approximately my order. To my amazement when I known as they informed me that one of the product is out of stock! It took them eight days to realize that I product is out of stock. I had to name them again and again  and observe as much as get my order added.

My second order has the more severe tale from above. on the 6 day I called them inquiring about my order and this time they come up with a few technical problem excuse. currently it’s been ten days and my order is still no longer shipped out.

For the past 5 days i've been following it up to get my order shipped, and each day one CS govt comes up with a fake promise of transport it out these days! They by no means trouble to call up clients and keep them up to date in case of delays, they provide blind email replies to customers, just replica paste some email templates as replies. there is no commitment towards a purchaser!. I don’t realize what  ZIVAME is making plans to preserve on. In a e trade industry you can only win through giving the fine purchaser experience! I am never ordering from ZIVAME once more. Please as I stated the previous day also keep me from the horror and kindly refund my cash at the least!

Zivame give low quality product
Jul 02, 2017 05:36 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends, today I want to share my review on online purchasing website named Zivame.After pregnency I purchase two panty and one tummy shaper from this website.The quality of the tummy shaper is not good, after some time use small black spot visible in the inner side of the tummy shaper.The price of product is much higher than other online website.zivame customer service is also not very good.If anyone want to exchange or return product customer service give problem.Delivery time is also more in comparison to flipkart and other.Application of this Zivame is also not popular and updated.

I doesnot recommend this Zivame.com to anyone due to poor quality product and bad service provider.I hope my friends will able to understand my review on Zivame.com.Thankyou.

Zivame.com
Jun 14, 2017 04:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Zivame.com is the online shopping site in india which I dislike this shopping site because there is lack of much thing. I buy a product frome these site on 12 march 2017 at a 50% off which is totally wasted.

Its customer service is not good and there customer care is unprofessional and they never give any quick and good solution. And we cannot connect fastly with customer service.

Its product quality is very bad quality of every product which is very duplicated and Non-lasting.

Its price is too high and which is offer in product its also too high.

BAD PRODUCT QUALITY
Jun 04, 2017 10:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey guys this is vivek and this is the review about zivame.com, Customer service of zivame is not so much bad but till I'm disappointed by them because they gives very let response when we contacts them. Zivame products quality is worst I have ever seen.Zivame has to think to mich about this. Zivame takes too much time to deliver.It takes nearly about a week to deliver their products. App and website both takes too much loading to open their sites.One will get bored by this. As their product quality is worst their reliability is worst.So guys don't use this site.THANK YOU GUYS.

Pathetic experience
May 24, 2017 10:22 AM Read

Hello friend, I was ordered a product to Zivame . I ordered my product in offer that is product at 50% off . when I ordered products at 50%off, they send only one product but obtain the full amount from me .an extremely unprofessional company. its so bad . Don't track your item with it. And the quality of the product is veery worst . and when I call to customer care no to refund they didn't response . overall its a very bad for online shopping.

Recommended Top Articles