Product Quality:

Photos for Woodenstreet.com

Woodenstreet.com Reviews

Bought Chest of Drawers
4 hrs 29 mins agoRead
Recently we purchased a chest of drawers from the place and the experience was very good. As soon as the products arrived checked it thoroughly for any damage as previously we faced an issue when we purchased furniture from a different website. No problem faced and the quality is even better tha...Read More

Best for buying sheesham furniture
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 16, 2020 01:18 PMRead (via Mobile)
The wooden street store is best place for buying sheesham wood furniture. Lots of options are there which helps very much in choosing. Satisfactory experience.

The best collection of lounge chairs
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 09, 2020 06:18 PMRead (via Mobile)
I recently ordered a lounge chair from woodenstreet and it's amazing. This website has the best collection of lounge chairs and you can find different color variants.

Woodenstreet.com
Awesome Furniture Designs in Mahalaxmi Mumbai
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 07, 2020 11:29 AMRead (via Mobile)
On 5th January 2020, I went to Wooden Street Store located in Mahalaxmi , Mumbai after visiting their website. I was astonished to see many varieties of furniture items they had for me. I wanted to purchase sofas for my new flat and the staff in the store helped and guided me for the best sofas ...Read More

Good furniture maker in HSR layout
Jan 03, 2020 02:38 PMRead
Bought a dining table set after my visit to the Woodenstreet HSR layout store. The staff helped me very well and explained me about the online customization of furniture. Used it to redesign the dining table and satisfied with the delivered product.

Woodenstreet is a must visit
Jan 02, 2020 02:55 PMRead
The Sheesham wood furniture of Woodenstreet is perfect. I placed an order for Walken bed from the store and it was delivered to my home. Good work by the store staff and delivery team. I will surely buy again from here.

Delayed delivery and damaged piece
Dec 29, 2019 10:08 PMRead
I ordered a center table iand got the delivery 9 weeks later after much enquiries. the product however was good and has a good finish.I had also ordered a 3+1+1 sofa set.This was delivered in time but the 3 seater had a one inch damaged area where the wood was chipped. It has been a mont...Read More

Nice Products & Timely Delivery
Nov 25, 2019 05:22 PMRead
Ordered a dining table, sofa and centre table from the platform. The design and quality is same as I saw while making a purchase on the store. Was bit scared about the delivery time after reading some reviews, but got the product 5 days prior to the mentioned delivery date. Satisfied customer!...Read More

Best shopping experience second time
Nov 22, 2019 02:41 PMRead
This is the second time I purchased furniture from Woodenstreet and this time too my experience was fabulous. I purchased a sofa set this time and the delivery, quality, as well as the service was similar to that I experienced before. A perfect platform selling perfect furniture.

Collection of study room furniture is perfect
Nov 18, 2019 06:42 PMRead
Visited the store for purchasing furniture for my study room. Purchased a beautiful lounge chair and ottoman. A perfect combo indeed and compelled me to write a review.

Creative space saving furniture designs
Nov 15, 2019 06:03 PMRead
The space saving furniture designs at the wooden street store in Mumbai is amazing . At most of the stores even if the designs are good the quality is not that great. This was not the case with this store. Enjoyed the visit.

Bed designs are very great
Nov 12, 2019 06:07 PMRead
Went to the store to buy a double bed for my home. All the beds are in sheesham wood and the designs are perfect. The colour and the quality everything is just amazing. Would surely recommend.

Purchased king bed in Diwali sale
Nov 11, 2019 05:31 PMRead
I purchased a king size bed in during Diwali sale and the product was really affordable. Received my product yesterday and the quality is perfect as per the price. Just that the product tracking should be made easy so deducting 1 star for that.

A must try for Sheesham wood furniture
Nov 05, 2019 05:52 PMRead
Woodenstreet is a must try if you are looking to buy Sheesham wood furniture. I ordered a customized bed from the platform and the product is similar to what I initially thought. I enjoyed the experience and it was affordable as well.

In Love With the Design of Center Table
Nov 04, 2019 03:15 PMRead
I ordered a space saving center table which come along with stools from the website. The stools don’t look overstuffed which I initially thought would happen. It added a different touch to my living room and I would definitely love to shop from Woodenstreet again soon.

Beautiful Sofa Set at Good Price
Nov 02, 2019 04:28 PMRead
I purchased 3+1+1 sofa set from the website and the product is amazing. Great work by the delivery team who delivered the the sofa set with a smile on the face. The quality of Sheesham wood used in sofa is best.

A good second experience
Sep 28, 2019 03:29 PMRead
Got a sofa bed from the platform and I am satisfied with the quality as well as the design of the product. The mattress is not tough unlike the sofa beds at other stores, which makes it comfortable for sitting as well as sleeping. No extra mattress needed.

Quality=4.5/5 Design- 5/5 Delivery: 4/5
Sep 24, 2019 02:51 PMRead
Got a bed from here and as per the the whole experience is better than what you have in your regular stores. Delivery although takes a bit of time but the furniture is amazing. I am amazed by the design and the quality although seems great but will only be able to tell after usage of at least 1 ...Read More

Amazing Living Room Furniture by Woodenstreet
Sep 24, 2019 02:39 PMRead
The living room furniture collection of wooden street is quite a treat. Found some of the most unique items at the store which suddenly catches the eyes. Two designs that became my instant favourite were the centre tables that comes with stools and the divan bed.

Turnaround time, Delivery and Correct Information!
Sep 21, 2019 04:27 PMRead
The delivery took 2+ months more than what was promised. While I understand delay may happen, the problem is that the support team is less responsive, no update and online chat seem to have no access to updated information. Online exec has no idea about the status of your product.If you need...Read More

Woodenstreet.com