Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Wish.com Reviews

Cheat Online Site
10 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered Super II High Power Led torch on 04.01.2021...Total Cost is Rs.1000.. But I Received fake torch worth Rs.50... on 09.01.2021...

I Contact customer care many more times.. but no response... I Think This Site is Online Fraud.

Wish took 151,95 EUROS from my bank account
12 days ago Read (via Mobile)

€151, 95 was removed from my bank account through PayPal WITHOUT MY CONSENT and this item here and 5 other items was sent to me in 4 packages. I haven't opened this table and chair because, I have been asking customers support representatives the question, who made the order? and that I also want to return the items and get a refund since I don't need any of them. After agreeing that I will get a refund, they placed charge back on the items. Since 11 days now now I been trying to send a pictures of the items I received in the customer support fora refund (as they advised me) I was blocked from accessing customer support on these items saying they need my identity card. I have submitted the Identity card several and even submit every other ID cards that I have since I was not getting a response. All to no avail. To say that, I am TORTURED FOR 1 MONTH now, is to say the least. No one is talking to me anymore, even though there are charge back on this items to show that I will get a refund. If someone have told me before now, about these things that I am experiencing, I WOULD NOT HAVE SAVE MY FINANCIAL INFORMATIONS WITH WISH because, they have proof to me that the site is not secured to save financial details. When I reported to PayPal, PayPal told me that wish promised them that I was going to get a refund since they have place a charge back ontheitems. But how am I going to get a refund, which have an expiring date without going through the due process of returning the item to get a refund? Only God knows!!

I have been send photos of the items I received to wish general customers support and in their email in which we have for more than 2 weeks, before the last 11 days, all of them are silent. They are not are no longer willing to discuss how I can return the items and get a refund. Initially, when the first item (lingerie) arrived, I told the wish customer support agent, that I would like to reject the item and every other item that will be sent to me, so that my money can be refunded to me. (I made this same request whenever I receive any item, against the next delivery). But they keep telling me each time I made the request that there rule is that I will be receiving the items each time they are delivered, until all items are fully delivered, then I can ship them back and get my money refunded. NOW BECAUSE OF THEIR UNWILLINGNESS TO DISCUSS THE RETURN SHIPPING AND REFUND, I AM STOCKED UP WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF ITEMS WITH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM (EVEN THOUGH THEY PLACED A CHARGE BACK ON THE ITEMS TO INDICATE THAT I AM GETTING A REFUND. (WHAT A CONFUSION)

KNOW I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF ONLINE SHOPS.

THIS IS MY WORST EXPERIENCE WITH ONLINE SHOPS.

IT IS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE !!!

WISH.com BBB F rating
19 days ago Read

WISH.com has a BBB rating of "F". Why does Paypal continue to do business with them? Paypal is the reason, my mistake, that I did. This China company is horrible. Slave labor for low prices for junk products. WARNING!

Wish.com
Refunds
Jul 28, 2020 04:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

They won't give me a refund for late shipment which is so late it has nothing to do with the weather or natural disasters as far as that goes and will not give me a clear answer or than their computer customer support which does nothing but repeat itself

Amazing Products but delivers Nothing! Its a Scam
Jun 02, 2020 06:46 PM Read

They have too many innovative Products.But they just take your payment .promise to deliver in a month.I am still awaiting a product I had ordered last year!

They dont refund the cash. They convert it into wish credits.thus forcing you to enter another frustrating cycle of order.wait and refund it back into wish credits and this keeps going

Fraud Shopping
Jan 19, 2020 03:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Minus review from my side.

I didn't order the item, it's already in cart and showing it shipping and amount has been deducted.

Wish making money by fooling to many customers.

Before that ordered 3 items, got message as sorry product is not available and will refund the money for all 3.

I recommend people to don't loose your money. Please delete the app. Each penny is very precious of yours effort. Don't give it to thugs.

Wish is a Fraud fraud fraud company.. Shit!!

Fake site , a scam
Aug 05, 2019 08:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered few items from it which never reached me nor refund has been given back to me.

They are fraud , be careful . You will neither get the product nor your money.

Product at cheap
Mar 11, 2019 03:42 AM Read (via iOS App)

Hello guys, I order some nail paints and earings from this website and you won’t believe but I came out so good, I didn’t even thought of it.

This website has the cheapest product ever and also their quality are good. All we need to do to get this good product with cheapest price is have some patience.

This website is eassy to operate, all you need to do is download this website and make your account. It also has some deals going on in it.

Really cheapest website ever. And the best part is you can almost find everything from this website. Its next to amazing.

Worst service by wish.in
Jan 07, 2019 02:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst service by wish.in. I was supposed to receive my order by Jan 2, it has been 7th Jan I did not receiveproduct and no one is helping. Even I am not able to contact any support because they do not have any help support.i had placed order on Nov 20th they gave estimated delivery time Jan 2, now no one is helping.

Wish fooling me, took my money&order not delivered
Jan 04, 2019 09:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am honest with you.. I think you guys are fooling people... I ordered many products from wish and as I am from India you guys give me the expected date of delivery some around 2 months. I waited for long but you can't delivered my order on time.. Postponed for a week again wait for a week, again not delivered finally I have to cancelled the order in between 2 months of first order I ordered 2 more orders now today was my expected delivery date.. Same thing happened not delivered, postponed to 11 January.. First order was also my money was not refunded and this time God knows what will happen.. Please I don't want to shop wish anymore please refund my whole amount to my credit card and I am done.

Fake website and fake products!! Scammers!
Dec 25, 2018 07:06 PM Read (via Android App)

Wish.com is a website operating all around the world offering chineese products of very very very bad quality.

They show something else and after we buy then they deliver something else.

I bought 5 graphics cards for the price on which they were listed on the website.

After a month when the parcels came to me then I was really shocked and frustrated to see that the none of the packages contained a graphics card. There were only 5 small wires nothing else!

After which I contacted the customer care and they treated me very rudely and not helped me. They said it was my mistake, I bought everything after checking the listings thrice so how they can say it was my mistake.

Overall, there products and customer care service is very bad and there delivery time is also very long.

I will not recommend anyone to buy from this fake website! Be aware of scammers.

Thanks!

FAKE WEBSITE
Oct 19, 2018 08:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

This shopping app is the worst app among all . This app did not deliver product. This app don't have it's own website . I had paid 1100 for a dress but no reply from that site but the money is deducted from my account . They had sent only a mail on my Google account that your product is booked and delivered after 20 days . Now I m not receiving any reply about it . It all happens in August 2018 and now November is also reaching . This is totally FAKE app I complaint about it on its costumer care number but no reply. They always reply in sms that we will contact you within 24 hours but the same behaviour "no reply" .i didnot recieve at least one call from there side. I also trapped in there cheap prices of products.

Bad
Oct 07, 2018 01:28 PM Read

The app shows products with excellent photos and a price, nothing more. The details, such as shipping costs are presented once you select an item. A great way to browse through the vast list of truly unique and interesting products. Searching for specific items is not very targeted. You mat find the same item from different retailers with different prices and wildly different shipping costs. If you want two items the same then you have to pay for shipping twice. If you want 20 free pens it could cost you$40 for shipping, even though it all comes from the same place.

Worst website
Aug 30, 2018 05:58 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello dear friends and respected mouthshut numbers today I am going to have a personal expense on this website friends one month ago I ordered a product from this is a website I like that the product after 25 days delivery is very late and it is a fake websites I tell you because the product shown in the website is good quality and what we get is the bad quality product as compared to the quality of Product shown in the website. There is no reliability and when I try to complaint regarding the quality then they don't pick my calls and don't reply to my messages I'm very disappointed with them. This is a fake website and don't buy products from this website. Thank you for reading my blog.

Fair price then anywhere
Aug 10, 2018 11:46 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends my name is Vishal now I am going to tell you friends about wish online shopping apps . It's the best app in comparison of price to any other online shopping apps . Although it's customer services and delivery service a bit low because it's a American online shopping app or website that's why we get our product not soo early as we estimate . But guys trust me in this you get very fair and cheap price and better quality product then any other online shopping apps . Don't listen to other just go and use it because I also use it as always for my anything which I have to buy online .

WISH DOESN'T SATISFY
Jul 29, 2018 01:24 AM Read

WISH - It is a platform or an online store from which a person can order products.

It is the worst ever shopping website I found in my life as I once ordered a product because of it's cheaper price which attracted me but the problem was that it got delivered in after 1 month.

A product being delivered after 1 month is like a gift to us after 1 year.

This website completes its target to attract people by just showing fake images of that product and its cheaper price but while on the last step at the delivery checkout you will get a shock as the delivery price being showed to you is like double the cost of that product.

It also has a major defect and that is the quality of the product being delivered. The quality of the product is in accordance with the price of the product and that too not every time as sometimes a very costly product also has a very bad packaging and quality from depth.

After all Customer service of such websites helps the customer or user being tangled out of any problem they face,

But customer service is of a very poor quality and assurance i.e a person can't take any assurance that his or her request will be fulfilled or not.

So in all aspects, this website is worst and I would like you, people, not to buy any product whether cheap from this kind of websites as they cheat the person and take money without getting your product refunded.

Very Bad...
Jul 15, 2018 11:29 PM Read

I installed this app when its shown me on IG but after installation I ordered a product and paid charges then it shows'Try another payment method' and not gives my money back, I still struggling for this to take my money. This is the matter of about 30 days before.

High Dilivery charges
Jun 15, 2018 12:59 PM Read (via Android App)

I installed this app after seeing its advertisement on a social platform which said that if you are ready to wait 2 weeks for extremly cheap and good quatity product then this is for you but as I installed this app I found that even the price are low but they have extremly high shipping charge even 100% of the price of product in many cases as I tried to order a earphone which showed rs 150 but when I pressed the buy buttion the total proce to pay was rs 300 which include anither 150 as shipping free.

Its the worst amd fraud app I have installed

Wish a scam website
Apr 24, 2018 11:24 AM Read (via Android App)

HELLO FREINDS I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT WISH WEBSITE : ••CUSTOMER SERVICE •• Freinds before sometimes I had bought a watch from wish but by mistake I wrote wrong address , so it didn't arrived to me. Then I requested to wish to change my address but They didn't replied me. so I cancelled my order And took the refund but it took a lot time to come refund back. ••PRODUCT QUALITY•• Freinds sometimes later my neighbour ordered an item from wish which was an card reader supported for mobile and laptop or computer. It's quality was so bad it was not like that as mentioned in photo's and written in description.It was made up of very bad material. ••DELIVERY TIMELINESS•• Freinds when I ordered a milatry watch from wish, The time shown to me in the shopping in formation was too late , It was showned the time more than a month. Then I waited on the time of delivery but it didn't arrived and showned more time again. ••APP AND WEBSITES•• Freinds this app is available in app and website both. I have given my order from it's app. ••RELIABILITY•• Freinds this app or website is not very good I don't trust this app or website because I had a very bad experience of purchase from this bad .dislike by me.

Not satisfied with products
Apr 13, 2018 02:29 AM Read (via Android App)

My friend told me about this website as she was searching for good handbag and the handbags listed in this website were looking very chic and stylish plus the prices were was very less in comparision to other websites so after seeing this website I also thought of purchasing something so I also ordered a handbag plus a necklace for me shipping took lot of time but I was okk with that but I was very much disappointed with the quality of handbag the material was looking very cheap even stiches were also not proper but the necklace was pretty good it was exactly as shown in the image so if you want to try shopping from here try with accessories.

Wish.com