Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Wforwoman.com Reviews

Fraud Website!! Red alert !!
Sep 08, 2020 06:09 PM Read

I am extremely disappointed to write this review for one of our favorite brands. I confidently purchased an item from here out of love for the brand and they did not fail to disappoint. In fact, I got outrageous for the price of the product is quite expensive.

The quality of the item is found to be pretty cheap - the 12, 000 worth item does not look like even a 3, 000 worth item and hence wanted to return. They do not have an option for the user to place a return request in the first place. Their customer service is deliberately not raising a return request giving the same excuse every time - "There is a technical glitch to raise a return request, we have escalated this, you will receive response in 24-48 hours". But nobody will ever get back to you no matter how many times you call. They also block your mobile number after 3-4 calls. This is obvious fraud. I wish I can sue them

Refund issue
Aug 29, 2020 08:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

I'm writing this with severe frustration and disappointment regarding my refund issue. I ordered a product from W on 16th July. My order id is WW100124568.Unfortunately the products were returned from courier office itself on Aug 6.However W initiated the refund onAug 10th and still i didn't get the money. This is too much of negligence from the side of W, kind of fooling or looting your customers money. I have sent several mail against this refund issue.Eveeytime they asked me to wait for 5 or 6 days. They din even take a remedy for this

I haven’t received my refund yet!
Jul 15, 2020 10:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered party wear dress from w website. But due to quality issue I returned back to the origin. And they told me that they will refund my money within 5to 7 working days! It’s been 20 days already still they are telling same drama. It’s totally a fake website. Those who are reading my review I suggest you don’t order from this bullshit W website. They are frauds and they will take money from their valued customers. They only assure fake promises. Worst website and worst team!!

Wforwoman.com
An honest review
Nov 07, 2017 12:41 AM Read (via Android App)

Please don't buy anything from this site. The products are of poor quality, the delivery time is very bad and this site is not reliable. If you want clothes from this brand only, go and buy from the nearest retail stores, if stores are not available then go for famous online appearal shopping sites like jabong and myntra. You will get the same products at a greater discount and better price with best quality. Customer care is also useless for this site. They don't help you at all.

Please don't buy anything from this site. It's not reliable. My experience with this site is very bad.

Thank you.

Worthless product
Sep 01, 2017 10:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys, I wolukd like to share my experience on this Wfor woman.comi I had purchased a kurthi for 1300k the quality seems to be very good and the review about that kurti was really good.so I ordered it. When I got the dress material the quality of the dress was very cheap. And I think I wore that dress for a maximum of 2 times and when I put it for wash the threads started comin out and stiches started comin out.this was ridiculous.so plzz guys dont even buy any kurtis from this W company.

Useless website ever
Jun 12, 2017 01:09 PM Read (via Android App)

It is online shopping website for women they have huge varity for women on their website. My exprience with this website is not good at all. They are simply cheating their customers. I have orderd for my mother from this website and I am highly dissapointed as they did not delivery on time and their product quality is even worst. Customer service is also worst and third class I have told them I want to return the item but they say that they only give me my 50% money back which is totally froad. Website also stuck in between some times. I reccombed not to buy anything from tjis website.

Wrost products are here, Wforwoman.com
May 22, 2017 01:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Wrost Website or app Wforwoman.com. I don't like this website. Its not good for any one. Don't buy any product of this website. POOR QUALITY, POOR CONDITION, POOR DELIVARY, POOR COSTOMAR SERVICE.

• CUSTOMAR SERVICE: The Wforwoman.com websites costomar servive is wrost, third class I never seen I like this. If u want to call the customar center he can't recive your calls. If you send a mail to customar he can't reply your emails. Wrost service I never seen like this.

• PRODUCT QUALITY:  the products are poor quality. Don't buy any products of here. I  order one kurta for my friend, I orderd 10 no size but The website give me 16 size. And the product is very bad. The Return Rivew are very bad he can't Return your Wrong products.

• DELIVARY TIMELINE: the website is wrost so the Delivary timeline also wrost. If u order Some products tha website say you he delivard you the product almost 7 to 10 day. But it is fake he delivard you minimam 15 to 18 days. And The delivary product style or quality is third class. I don't like it.

• APP & WEBSITE:  The Wforwoman.com App is so bad so many bugs are hare, so many add and Very slow app Its damm hang, and the website is also very slow and so many adds or bugs. Dont download this app if you download this app. The app going to slow your mobile.

• RELIABILITY: my opinion is don't belive this website or products in this website its wrost. Belive my opinion Dont buy any products of this website. Because he show you Good dress'es but delivared you another dresses and the website have no return policy. So don't belive this.

Complain
Jul 12, 2019 03:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

I placed three orders

They three r returned by my side

But my money couldn’t back in my account

And they response bad

I called per day to TCNS

COSTUMER care service is always repeating there lines

N they couldn’t solve my problem

And my amount still on pending details..

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO : Use National Consumer Forum!
Feb 12, 2019 12:59 PM Read

Update(26/Feb/19): National Consumer Forum helped me to get full refund from this fraud company!

Update(12/Feb/19): Reached back to National Consumer Forum today and if possible, I'm ready to take any actions against them.

I had purchased a W kurta(INR 1609/-) from the website on 15th Dec, 2018 and returned it due to its large size. As per discussion with a customer care executive, the total amount was promised to be refunded to my bank account after I shared my details. However, I had received no such calls from them asking for details even though the item got picked up on 21st Dec, 2018, so I sent them details myself. In-spite of reminding them about the refund every week, the customer support cooked up stories telling that there is a technical issue, and that the refund amount every week, is initiated.

I finally registered the complaint in the National Consumer Forum on 25th Jan, 2019 and gave them about 3 weeks more time to refund, but I hear the same story.

Amount not Refunded
Jan 08, 2019 02:40 PM Read

Hello,

Please be aware of shopping in W. I tried ordering Kurta and amount of 3499 got debited and product did not get ordered.

I tried contacting the Customer service. Problem is always lines are busy and also every time we need to call them and reply is amount will be refunded within 4 to 5 days but the ticket is already open for more than 6 days. I have purchased before but this time I faced a problem. I need refund as soon as possible.

Could be a fake site
Jan 02, 2019 06:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a rubbish site. I have ordered a kurti worth ₹2000 on 23rd December. I haven't received any msg from W or any email. There is no way to contact them. When I try to login through OTP it doesn't login.i have already paid online and now I am not sure if I am going to receive anything at all!!!!

Not impressive..
Jul 16, 2017 04:15 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello all.as we all kow wforwoman is a  so called great brand.but my experience with this is not at all good or impressive.the kurtis are like out dated style.no variation.they are not good with designs.i still regret buying kurtis from this brand.i would never recommend to any of my friends or relatives.cost is very high due to the so called tag( branded) .there are no variations.no interesting styles.

I feel like they are stuck with some out dated fashion designers.if same models continue I would never buy any other dresses from here.w sucks.

Very poor customer service and response time
Jul 12, 2017 01:29 PM Read

Exchange policies are a nightmare. I am stuck with them. I had to return a product - one of the dressed I orderd from them was soiled. first, there is no return option on the site. Have to manually track down the number / email id to return it. With great difficulty I did that. They picked it up.

Its been more than 3 weeks that they have picked up the product but paying me back. The refund request is lost somewhere. I am extremely unhappy and I would recommend that DON"T shop with them online.

What is frustrating is that there is no way for me to reach out to them with confidence that they will reply.  Very poor experience.

Fraud
Jun 27, 2017 11:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

One word.dont buy it's fraud.p pppppplllleasssseeee don't buy anythjng. I dint receive my product not I dint get my refund.dont get cheated.no customer care support or email response.dont ever buy.please. .you don't wanna get get cheated lik I .stupid site.i thought it's genuine coz it's w and w kurta r very famous so they won't cheat but dint believe.myntra is better.the product I wanted got out of stock

Woman good brands
May 25, 2017 06:01 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello, I tell you thats wforwoman is a good shopping site for all womans the products of all ladies items are so good and really.

A diziner products and lovely ladies dress are there in wforwoman.I buy a w brand kurtis for my ladies family members.stylists products like top, jeans kurtis ect.

The coustmer services is also good

And the products are really good. Pure cotons products.

Delivers time is nice but not good because I buy a products and 8working days he deliver it.

If you want to take a products so go her website and also her app.ese to download.

If you dont see wforwoman so download it.

And if you buy the products and you donot like this then back to him.

W is dress palace for working womens
Dec 17, 2016 12:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Actually in my view I have great like for the dress in w. Because the dress in w are made for ever woman who want to look beautiful in modern dress . w is the best place to buy dress for womens . I have buyed more than 5 times dress in w because my lover like w dress more than me so I to love w dress . w is great to buy online also good

W for Woman website cheating people
Sep 07, 2016 12:23 PM Read

I had seen this https://wforwoman.com/ and since I do wear W brand clothes at times, I thought of ordering for few items.

So, ordered 3 items on 21 July '16. The time taken to deliver the order was displayed as around 21 days.

Around 20th Aug, I could see that my order has not yet been delivered. I tried to login with Facebook to the website https://wforwoman.com/ , as I had done earlier and getting the response that 'App Not Setup'.

I tried to call Customer Care number listed on their website during office hours and got no response. Message is "The Airtel number you are calling is switched off. Please call again later."

Customer Care : +91- 8800698168

I have emailed them as well during the start of September and no reply has come yet.

customercare@tcnsclothing.com

I have purchased products from many other sITES_Company like Myntra, Jabong, Biba, Amydus, Lastinch and never had these kind of dishonest experiences.

Total thumbs down for: W for Woman.

I will never buy any other products with the brand W, be it online or in markets.

I am currently thinking how I will get my money back as I have paid through credit card.

Totally unprofessional cheaters
Jul 16, 2019 10:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had ordered a kurti from "w" Worth1800/- when I received the parcel, the kurti was defective.I called the customer care no and talked to the executive, I received a message that kurti shall be reverse picked, but after few hours I received a message that it won't be picked.Again I called customer care and they assured the kurti shall be reverse picked wwithin 2-3 days which is yet not picked. They r cheaters NEVER GO FOR W BRAND. FRAUD PEOPLE

Good experience
Feb 22, 2018 01:34 AM Read (via Android App)

Well , this store opened in secunderabad some time back and I went to have a look at the store and see what sort of collection do they have. I really loved the amazing kurti's they had. The only thing that is a little not okay with the store is their expenses. They charge too much but for some designs , the cost is worth it. And because the store got closed , I looked for it online and I was quite satisfied

Fake site (Dont trust on wforwoman)
Jun 16, 2017 02:18 PM Read

I have ordered 1 item but no information I got about my order, no message, no email reply, no customercare number being received. its ridiculous.i had to buy more items but want to check its service and I am highly disappointed. I also do mobile online business through whatsapp and I updated to every one in my group  not to buy anything from wforwoman.com(fuck off). you people give my money back .My friends & my facebook status is " wforwoman.com is a fake site".You cant make fool others any more.

Wforwoman.com