Fragrance:

Vivel Glycerine Pure Almond Oil Soap Reviews

Better
May 17, 2019 10:48 PMRead (via Mobile)
Vivel Glycerin Pure Almond oil soap is better experience .It helps our skin to moisturizing.now my family is using regularly.no tension about our skin.When I am using vivel glycerin almond soap it give me a perfection.Its smell is good , no any irritation.

Refreshing Experience
May 08, 2019 11:00 AMRead
Vivel glycerin bathing bar is enriched with the goodness of glycerin and pure almond oil. It moisturizes your skin and protects it from dryness and added freshness to your life. It gives the soft, smooth skin. The soap is available in nearby all stores. Fragrance is also good.

Decent household quality
Mar 13, 2019 09:21 AMRead
Vivel Glycerine Pure Almond Oil Soap is well suited for household and personal care.

Vivel Glycerine Pure Almond Oil Soap
Positive reaction
Mar 09, 2019 01:35 PMRead
Vivel Glycerine Pure Almond Oil Soap makes the soap stand out from the rest others in terms of product quality, price and texture.

Vivel glycerine gud for skin
Mar 07, 2019 10:45 PMRead (via Android App)
Vivel glycrean is a very gud product . if caring your body skin .than u use this product vivel glycrine. I m using this product n I m got resut. Befor u going to you used all day after sleep u wash your face with vivel glycrine. Than morning your skin will become soft and clean its my promis t...Read More

Recommended Top Articles