Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Photos for Venus Detective Agency

Venus Detective Agency Reviews

Nice
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 31, 2019 04:15 PMRead (via Android App)
Nice services.helped me in my case to get the proofs. I git my work done at right time and with accuracy.helpfull.

Nice experience
Sep 18, 2019 12:34 PMRead
If anyone looking for detective agency, I’m personally recommending for Venus Detective. Akriti & her team are best.

Great job
Sep 07, 2019 04:39 PMRead
I' am Very happy with their services. Prompt & professional, my issue was resolved within in a week.

Venus Detective Agency
Thanks to venus detective
Sep 05, 2019 11:28 AMRead
I am Very happy to get their matrimonial investigation services and love to see their passion and dedications towards their detective Services I feel they are the best detectives agency .

Thanks you Akriti and her team
Aug 30, 2019 01:56 PMRead
Finally I approached good matrimonial detective agency.Fully confidential, I really recommend them.

Good in their work
Aug 29, 2019 12:30 PMRead
They have helped me a lot to solve my personal investigation work.I really recommend them to my network to use their services if needed.

Excellent Services with reasonable fee
Aug 29, 2019 12:19 PMRead
Very friendly and helpful staff. I am really very thankful to these guys. They helped me in my marriage investigation with a very professional manner and I got the desired response. Thanks a lot for providing such great services. Thanks Female Venus Detective.

Work done on time
Aug 21, 2019 11:42 AMRead

Good service by Venus Detective
Aug 17, 2019 06:10 PMRead
They have lot of knowledge in the field of investigation. Affordable price with quality services. Highly recommended Detective agency.

Excellent results. Helpful investigation service
Aug 10, 2019 03:04 PMRead
One of my friend suggested me to visit Venus Detective Agency as I was in problem with one of my competitor in business . One of my employees was leaking my all information to my competitor. We hired Venus Detective Agency they solved my case so brilliantly and given me so solid proof.

Excellent result
Aug 07, 2019 11:48 AMRead
One of the best detective agencies I will recommend others to take their service if they required. All the best to the entire team of Venus detective.

Thanks Venus Detective
Aug 01, 2019 11:22 AMRead
They are trustworthy detective agency. Solved my case in committed time frame and provided me good result. They really have good and professional team of investigators.

Good job Akriti
Jul 30, 2019 03:09 PMRead
We approached Venus Detective Agency and found them suitable for our job. We met Akriti Khatri at their office and describe her case and they really helped me in our investigative case. My matrimonial case got resolved and finds that my partner was cheating with me. They gave me proper evidence ...Read More

Thanks to Aakriti Khatri
Jul 27, 2019 12:48 PMRead
Venus Detective agency has experienced team of investigator who solved my case and gave me proof of investigation. They keep everything confidential what I needed in my investigation.

Very good service.
Jul 25, 2019 06:06 PMRead
We have opted for their service and also done meeting with Akriti Khatri. she committed to do the investigation after getting the advanced payment which we paid. We got satisfactory result and all reports on time. Thank you so much Venus Detective!

Thanks to Akriti khatri
Jul 15, 2019 01:17 PMRead
Venus Detective Agency is the best agency for all kinds of personal cases and provides you desirable results. I had found Akriti very helpful her presence of mind is awesome!

Best detective in delhi
Jul 13, 2019 09:54 AMRead
Venus Detective & team are best. The main thing is that we hired 2 other detectives’ agency before, but the services I got in Venus Detective were awesome. Akriti is very loyal and honest lady as per her promise she provides all evidences and reports on time.

Thanks
Jul 12, 2019 10:01 AMRead
Extremely talented Akriti Khatri and her team for doing private investigation. They really work excellently. I really recommend them to my network to use their services if needed. Thanks Venus detective for helping me.

Best detective service
Jul 11, 2019 10:20 AMRead
Best agency for post matrimonial investigation. Akriti with her qualified team of private investigators provides best services.

Thanks Akriti for your support!
Jul 09, 2019 11:15 AMRead
Good in their work. Female Venus Detectives helped me a lot to solve my personal investigation work.

Venus Detective Agency