Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Uptown18.com Reviews

Fake website
Sep 13, 2019 06:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Plz dont buy anything from them they are scammers they dont even reply to the emails.

I have ordered 2 shirts both are worthless and even the sizes are different.

PATHETIC WEBSITE AND SERVICES
Sep 06, 2019 03:13 PM Read

I don't know who or what kind of people handle the office here. I ordered 5 tops and they sent 4. After writing an email to them, the only response I'm getting is "I have send you all the product", which is again pathetic English with a picture of all the tops lying on a desk. Even I sent a picture of the 4 tops delivered. Same email twice. No resolution till now. I don't know what kind of a website this is. This was my first and last experience with these cheaters. Plus, the tshirts look different from the pictures on the website. Please do no shop from here. Total waste of money. FRAUDS!

Incorrect size for me
Jul 08, 2019 09:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

The size I've ordered is incorrect for me

What is the procedure to return the t-shirt ?

In how many days will I get my money back

Uptown18.com
Poor quality products available on this site...
Feb 10, 2017 03:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Hlo friends.

Uptown 18 is new online shopping site. But now poor quality products are available here . And this site is not so popular and it needs lots of improvement. Otherwise site is good and all type of products available here.

Last week I ordered bags from this site. And I prefer online payment but lots of problems are occurs during for pay online payment . So at the end I select cash on delivery. Yesterday my bag is shipped after long time when I open the courier I feel poor quality bag . Bag stuff is very desi not high quality and price is not match the quality of product.

So lots it need lots of improvement over thr product .

Thankyou

Uptown18.com cheat to their customers
Dec 04, 2016 12:42 AM Read (via Android App)

First time I have done shopping from Uptown18.com. And it is my last shopping I wont shop again from this shopping site. When I order mobile cover and done with online payment by using netbanking. Went to check back on it and nothing is there , completely blank. No orders found! However the money has been deducted from my account. I can't make inquiry because I don't have an order. So I call to uptown18.com customer services and it revert you back to online. They said complaint by mail. So I sended mail to them but nothing more than an automated response! First time ordering and I feel like I am being cheated and mislead, I just want a refund. I wont shop again from this site.

Late Delivered
May 27, 2019 02:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

You're such a bullsheet shopping shight, I have ordered a T-shirt of supreme which I can't take it.. And you you haven't never any call and email about my pocket so kindly shift my order on my adress details..........

So delivered my pocket

Thank you so much...

Fake Products
May 22, 2019 02:27 PM Read

These people deliver fake products . Worst quality . You cant even wear the tshirts at home . it looks so cheap. They do not accept any return requests as well for this . And for the return we need to pay which makes it worse.Do not buy anything from this site.

Fraudulent website. Don't ever buy from here
Nov 30, 2018 04:13 PM Read

I purchased a Skin cover for my laptop of 15 5 inches as I had really liked the design of it. But I realised that the name of the website what something that I had never heard of before, I checked online and there wasn't enough information provided, so I found it really shady.

Nevertheless, I had already made a payment online, which the company's website didn't accept first, and my money got deducted as well. Then I had to contact the website. The entire transaction process was not smooth.

Finally, the product arrived and it didn't fit my laptop. I requested for a return and a refund. The company told me to send the product at their address, from my side.

The laptop cover was around Rs 1200 and I paid more than Rs 500 for the courier. When I sent the product from my side it was in a fine shape, I got a call from the company saying that the product was damaged and they cannot provide me with a refund.

I was shocked. Their customer care is a fraud. They only believe in cheating their customers, I have lost more than 1800 rupees now.

Don't buy anything from here.

They did not even initiate an exchange telling me that it does not go with their company policies. I have been duped. Shame on you Uptown18, such scamsters.

YOU'RE RUBBISH
Nov 25, 2018 02:12 AM Read (via Mobile)

You're such a rubbish. i have ordered hoodie on 18th Nov, still i didn't get my item or any notification or call from you. I have my confirmation mail nd message too. Check it below i have posted the proof.

I E-maild you, only once you replied after that no reply no any confirmation message or notification.

Pathetic service
Sep 13, 2017 07:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Never trust this fraud website.

Even after 20 days of raising return request item isn't picked up.

They don't pickup the call or reply to email.

They dont respond in Facebook as well

You're finally f*" up if you shopped from uptown18.in

On top of that worst quality clothes& prints.

One would never want to use it as floor mob

Very poor service
Feb 13, 2017 09:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this site. The experience I have got with this site is very worst and I don't want to shop again in the site. This is not a famous site and unknown website to many people. Uptown 18.com. Is very worst in providing services. I have ordered a dress six months back and I have got it after almost a month. I was waited for long time for its delivery and after getting my material I was totally disappointed with this website. The dress material I got is very worst and the quality is very cheap. The delivery time from the order is very delay and I was frustrated by waiting for this. The service and packing is also not satisfactory with this site.The design of the site is just better and easy to order a product. But the overall service and product from the site is very bad and I don't recommend this site. It is very good not to try even in the site. Thank you guys.

Unknown site
Feb 10, 2017 03:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends today I make review a shooping web portal about uptown18.com. it is unknown website. Few person know it. So dont shop any unknown site. It may take time to delivery or not make delivery.

Bed product and serive is not good at all . Itbia totaly fek site. Beware to the site. Uptown18.com site brand in unknown .

My friend use this site once his reaponse is not goos at all . He told me its take longer time to delivery and quality of product is not good below.

So I not recommend this site. Thanx

Best Shopping Site customized online
Dec 09, 2017 04:34 PM Read

The best ever site to buy products if you are a college or a school student . They have school bags, badges, notebooks, shirts and many more things to customized . Quality is best. You can trust them without any hesitation! buy COD and prepaid order.

Best Shopping Site for College Student
Dec 09, 2017 03:41 PM Read

You can trust them without any hesitation! The delivery is very fast and the quality is also very fab. The return policy is also very good. Overall its the best shopping site for a best trend! Uptown 18 Cheers!

They have school bags, badges, notebooks, t shirts and many more things.

Uptown18.in nice for fashion
Dec 09, 2017 03:25 PM Read

Online fashion store for the young is now in your hand. The Uptown 18 lets you stand out and make a statement. Browse through 5, 000+ designer products that are made available to you at discounted prices. Discover latest trends on lifestyle products and shop for mobile phone case, home decor, mens apparel, women's clothing and a lot more with the exclusive Uptown.

• Find products you love: Choose from vast collection of clothes, dresses, shoes, footwear and fashion accessories for men, women, teens & kids.

• Refine your search based on popularity, discount, prices, colours, sizes & more using sort and filter features.

• Avail massive discounts: Easily add your Uptown 18 coupon code directly in the website. Also, get notifications on best deals & offers.

• Fast and Secure Checkout: Pay by cash on delivery, net-banking, or credit and debit cards.

• Wishlist: Save stuff for later by adding to your wishlist straight from the app.

• View detailed product information with rich images and style notes from our fashion editors.

• Login using Facebook, Google seamlessly.

Awesome Uptown 18
Dec 09, 2017 03:21 PM Read

Hi friends today I'm Talking about uptown18.in is really best it provides a good service, in low cost best print uptown18 provides a different types of prints like tea shirts prints, shirts prints, coffee mug and etc what you want in prints you will get in uptown18.

uptown18 is really awesome and it is one of the online orders are placed.

And it provides a best quality printings and now a days everyone choose uptown18.in for every types of printings.

Friends my experience is that is one of the best for printings. Thank u soo much

Soulfully Brilliant
Dec 09, 2017 03:05 PM Read

This is my experience with the Uptown 18.

I have ordered many tees from them and never had they ever disappointed me.

They provide the fastest shipping and most economical prices on their merchandise.

Their payment method is also very flexible which allows you to pay thorugh UPI, e-Wallet, Net banking, Credit/Debit cards.

Overall I am happy.