Product Quality:

Photos for Tjori.com

Tjori.com Reviews

TJori IS A COMPANY FULL OF CHEATS
3 days ago Read

I had bought a padded blouse. But when it reached me the pad was missing and the colour was entirely different from that shown in the website. I wrote n number of mails and there was absolutely no response from them. I kept writing still neither did they return or refund it. It was an expensive item which is just lying in a corner as its absolutely not wearable without the pad.

Shame on such companies. One can only buy once from Tjori, get cheated to never buy again. Such brands with poor customer service are short lived.

Poor Quality and No Refund
3 days ago Read

I ordered two dressed for my twins niece those seems so beautiful in image but when I received the product stitch, material and quality was pathetic.

firstly I raised return request twice then after returning they refused to refund money back by showing their selfish fake policy.

never get trapped with tjori.com, fake people you will end up losing your money, time and efforts.

no customer support to talk, only mail medium to discuss.

Very bad quality
4 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I bought the Kota doria overcoat, it's highly priced, the deliver item didn't match with what was shown on site, very bad quality. Not getting any reply for cancellation as well.

Tjori.com
Bad experience as customer
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)

My order was not delivered on time, they extend the date. when i asked to cancel they refused saying they dont have cancellation or refund policy. no online clothing brand does this because people may not like the outfit or for any other reason they might want to return. this is really bad experience. would recommend not to order from this website as there is no chance of your money getting back if you didnt like it

No Response to Mails Sent/Inferior Quality
9 days ago Read

Have ordered 4 different types if clothing, and immediately raised a return by sending a mail to them. No response received, it has been 48 hours. The products are inferior quality/probably one time wear. Great designs, but not wearable at all. Feel Duped, would like to return every single piece, please advise how can I do the same

Tjori worst experience
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Ordered a kurta. It had stains on it looks like very old tacky kurta. No consideration from the company not ready to change gave a reason of return policy. Not even bothered to check and send will never order

Order cancelled without my consent
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Had a pathetic experience ordering from tjori. I kept tracking my order but I haven't received my order yet and it was cancelled by them without even notifying me about it.

Stay away from this website.
Dec 26, 2020 03:23 PM Read

Stay away from this website. There is something iffy about the way that they do business.

I ordered 2 products from them. One of them arrived with prominent stains. When I asked them for a replacement, they declined stating that they don't have stock. Instead, they offered Store Credits. This would normally, be okay. However, the catch with Tjori is that they proudly proclaim that every garment is made on order. And that is the reason why they ask for a 3-4 week shipping window and have a no-refunds policy. But, how does an item go'out of stock' for an made on order business? Shouldn't the replacement also have to be made on order?

These shenanigans aside, the quality of the material is also pretty poor. Extremely low thread-count, and seems like the cheapest grade cotton. While the likes of March, Postfold, Andaman have been blazing a trail with superior quality fabrics, Tjori is trying to upsell cheap, hawker market fabrics.

No refund
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 17, 2020 08:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

Its really fake, I paid the money when the product comes but I expect another colour so I return the product two times its happens till now i didn't get the refund, I really hurt. First I order over that was nice but remaining I return but till now no response no refund.

Best designer outfits for your loved ones
Dec 14, 2020 08:13 PM Read

Recently I found Tjori in a sponsored advertisement on some websites and just went through the website. I found that Tjori is an e-commerce website with unique designs from across the globe. Contributing to their collection are artisans & designers from India & beyond. They work together to curate a collection of handcrafted products with a combination of modern and traditional ways. They have thousands and thousands of products in clothes, accessories, etc. A website where you can get every product with many types of design developed from designers and artisans around India and the globe. You can get good quality and quantity products for women on this website which immediately clicked in my mind that I also wanted some dress for my sister and surprisingly her birthday was also arriving. So I decided as a gift I should buy a dress for her. So I went through their website and found a dress which is kind of suits my sister as she wears such kind of clothes. The item's name was a Dual Print Kalamkari Dress. The grace of Kalamkari block printing is on full display on this beautiful dress. Handcrafted with two different Kalamkari block printed fabrics, this dress features gathers on the side. With a mid-calf length and full sleeves, it's perfect for office wear. Dimension: L:47 Inch, Length of Sleeves: 21 Inch Color: Beige, Red & Blue Material: Cotton Finish. I bought it & got a 46% discount and the original price was 1549rs. The order said that it will be delivered by 13th Dec 2020 which means after 5-6 days. So the delivery arrived at the given time which means on 13th Dec 2020. I didn't open the item and let my sister see it directly. So I wrapped it with gift paper and gave her at night at the party. So I gave it to her as planned and when she saw my gift she was surprised, amazed, and loved the design and quality of the dress. Her reaction was everything for me So I really thank Tjori for making such beautiful designs at affordable prices I don't think that I would get such a lovely dress for my sister anywhere else. Thank you!

Black skirt with Black blouse and Duptta
Dec 09, 2020 08:06 PM Read

Wow what a morning I woke with.

I was waiting for this order for a long time and was very excited and what I got with the parcel, a big disappointment.

they call it skirt but it is not more than a petikot and the look they shown you in picture it is not 10% of it. I got dupatta same as picture coz there is nothing they can manipulate.

A BIG NO FOR THIS BRAND, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS.

I am attaching picture what I ordered and what I got for more clarity so that I will help others not to get in to their trap.

Lovely
Dec 07, 2020 03:34 PM Read

Love the way they represent the fusion of traditional designs with a tad of modern silhoutte. Love your tribal silver jewellery.

IN LOVE
Dec 05, 2020 05:48 PM Read

Beautiful collections but I think it would be a good idea if their were regular updates about the order. Would recommend my friends and family as well. Thanks for the awesome juttis and kolhapuris. <3

Best Of Luck Tjori
Dec 05, 2020 05:14 PM Read

Nice collections. Was expecting a bit quick response but got assisted after a bit time. The delivery timelines were a bit lengthy but I would say that the products are worth it.

Pleasant Experience.
Dec 05, 2020 04:11 PM Read

I bought 3 kurtis for myself and they were so good! From the fitting to their comfort. All good. Although I hope that the customers can track their order

Lovely Halter neck Kurta
Dec 04, 2020 03:56 PM Read

In love with the mehendi halter neck kurta bought from Tjori. Very unique and chic design I must say.

GOT EXACTLY WHAT WAS SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE
Dec 04, 2020 02:29 PM Read

Bough 4 beautiful pair of juttis from them on 23rd November and got them today.and I totally love the pattern. It is exactly like what was shown to me on the website.

Looking forward for more purchases.

Worst website/service ever!!My Money is stuck!
Dec 03, 2020 11:43 AM Read

I have ordered in the month of July25th 2020.I was told the order will be delivered on 25th Aug 2020. As soon as the delivery date approaches they shift the delivery date to 15 days from that date.I am sitting in the year end of 2020, I do not know when will I get my order.To my compalint mail(s) they reply by saying, apologies.and they are not ready to even refund my money. My almost 6K is stuck with them.All of it they blame to COVID -19 which is funny, as they believe they are the only ones who got affected.BTW!I ordered during the pandemic, they should have atleast mentioned the correct delivery date so that customers can decide if they really are willing to wait for that kind of duration.LIARS!CHEATERS!

Highly Disappointed!!!!
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Dec 03, 2020 10:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Highly disappointed with Tjori products!! They just give attractive discounts and coupons. But, it really doesn't work at the time of final payment. No proper assistance from Customer care.

Unprofessional fake site
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Dec 02, 2020 07:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

I want to return my purchaseItem no 1332920828877 . And i want refund. You mentioned that the fabric is PURE Raw Silk , however it is cheap poly silk . I don't want your product.You misguide us by mentioningpure jet black raw silk kurta on your website. So please take away your product and refund my cash. Otherwise I'll come to your ghitorni office and return and take my refund

Tjori.com