Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Thechennaimobiles.com Reviews

Exorbitant pricing and very bad customer service
May 19, 2020 03:46 PM Read

I had purchased this product at chennai mobiles and the invoiced price was at MRP 2499/= After reaching home I just wanted to check its features online(as the content written on the box was too small for me to read) and I was shocked to see that the price online in many site were 1499/=

I called the store and they in turn asked me to get in touch with the customer care and gave their no. I called the customer care and after explaining the issue they cut the call. And I called almost 7 or 8 times after that but no one picked up the call. All this was between 3.30 and 5 pm.

Today I went to the store to give back the product. Initially, the store guy said I will take it back and checked all the items to be intact. But then he spoke to someone and said he can give a discount of 500. When I refused he asked me to speak to the customer care again. I spoke to them and they in-turn had a word with the store guy. They asked me to wait. I waited for almost an hour. And on insisting to get my refund, the store guy abruptly refused saying he can only give a refund of 500 as per instructions from his senior.

I agreed and and asked him for a copy of the bill so that I can register my grievance online. The store guy immediately said he cant give a new invoice or cash but asked me to take any product worth 500. The reason he gave was that it will create negative impact on the brand.

I was shocked and surprised that these guys consciously charge exorbitantly compared to the market and get away with it.

I don''t know if I can go legally against them as the MRP printed on the box is 2499/= But I request everyone to check the price online before purchasing any product. A Rs.1000/= extra for a product worth 1500 is exorbitantly high. And that''s whats i''m against.

Thechennaimobiles.com