Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Tatacliq.com Reviews

Worst experience with Tata cliq
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

My overall experience with Tata cliq is very very bad. I bought macbook air on 26 December 2020 on prepayment of Rs74, 694 and it was delivered on 29 of December and that time I was not available to receive the order, so the delivery man drop the order to my society office.When I came back from the office I picked the order came into my flat and opened it. That was really a shocking moment for me because the box was totally empty only the polythenes are their inside the box. I called immediately to tatacliq customer care and they registered my complaint and told me that they resolve the issue withing 7 working days also they will update me time to time. But they didn't does that, they never kept me updated again after 7 days I called their customer care and explained my issue to the executive then they connected me to their supervisor Adnan. Now Adnan told me the sir please give me 3 working days to resolve the issue I said ok sir sure I will wait for your update but he didn't does that. I again called customer care after 3 days then they told me to wait for one more working day again I waited for their update but they didn't does. I again called customer after 24 hrs then the customer executive told me that your complain has been declined because from where the product has been delivered they are saying that they have delivered product correctly to me . Now after 15 days they actually want to say that they have done their work perfectly but the customer is lying. Heads off to Tata cliq and Croma also to all their team working inside including Mr Adnan ( Supervisor). Now I just want to say to Tata cliq that please it's my humble request to them either give my product to me either refund my money to me back plese.

Fake product
5 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Not even able to cancel item which I paid online one hour before

My ₹2000 gone for a fake product??????

Horribly bad customer support
7 days ago Read

I had extended warranty with my refrigerator which I bought from Tatacliq, but they refused to provide the service for the same even when the warranty expires in Nov 2021.

Do not trust this website for shopping. they are fake and do not have any policies and principles for customer support

Tatacliq.com
Never make the mistake of buying from Tatacliq.
Nov 07, 2020 07:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had a bitter experience buying from Tatacliq recently. I had purchased a Kingston SD card from them on the 4th of October 2020. It was delivered on 10th October. The item they delivered was not what I purchased. They delivered a micro SD card. The worst part is that the invoice which came with the item was not for the product delivered. The item I bought had a lifetime warranty.

So the invoice is a necessity. So because of this, I raised a return request on the 10th itself. And informed their customer care also over the phone. I asked them for an exchange for the item I ordered. Also Although the item I received was not that I ordered, I told them I could use the item if I could get the right invoice. Both these requests were denied by them. I kept on calling them and mailing them for the next 2 weeks to know the status of the issue. But nothing materialized. Every time I call they ask me what the issue is and I had to explain the issue all over again.

The answer was all the same. Someone will contact you in 2-3 days. Initially, this somebody used to call, but never gave a solution. And later on, that also stopped. Very unprofessional. As some other reviewers have mentioned, This is like a Government office where they keeping on postponing and never find a solution. One year ago, I had purchased a Panasonic Air Conditioner from them. You wouldn't believe what I received. Got a fully damaged unit like it was from a junkyard which was full of dents on the outdoor unit, oil had leaked from the compressor which means there was no gas, and the indoor unit had parts missing. Fortunately, I had called the Panasonic authorized technicians for installation.

They gave me a written report that the machine was a damaged one. With all these papers I threatened them with legal action if the case was not resolved immediately. So they budged. In that transaction I lost some money also, paying the technician who came to uninstall the AC. There is no customer service for them. They will offer you a very attractive price for what they sell and will lure you into buying from them, But what you get they will decide. I don't even know whether the item I received is genuine, because I have not opened the seal of the item hoping for them to take it back. It is a month now since I bought it. In the hope that they would take it back, I bought what I wanted from another site after waiting for a week for the Diwali sale. and because I did not want to deal with them anymore. I went ahead and purchased the card from them At the time because theirs was the best price and it was urgent for me.

It was better that I waited for the Diwali sale and purchased it from a reliable site. They are cheats. Especially in these difficult times, how can a supposed to be a reliable Indian company like Tata cheat the customers of their hard-earned money.

Biggest cheaters and thief - biggest fraud company
Aug 28, 2020 10:42 AM Read

I have placed the Tanishq earing vide order id 108297612 dated 20 Jun 2020 for Rs 10112 with an expected delivery date of 02 to 03 Jul.

To my surprise, the courier dint comes on the dates and there were no tracking details available.

I raised the query on tata Cliq app only and received the call from MR Mobin(There is no tracking on the app for complaints - no records - cleverly made system)

Mr. Mobin told me that it is under process and within a few days it will be delivered.

Being an order from TATAs I dint have any doubt(though Flipkart and amazon were delivering all the orders)

After informing me over phone Mobin closed the complaint(See the level of training given to team)

The same day, I again emailed the same thing- without delivery how you can close the complaint(NO tracking - No response)

After one week again I raised the issue - again after 2 days Mr. Mobin called me and informed me "sir courier has started and within two days you will get your courier" I am closing the complaint(Great service from TATAs company)

I told him - Why you are closing the complaint, whether I have received the product(Finally he didn't close the complaint - My luck)

Next day same person Mobin called me and informed me that your courier has reached Bangalore, I am personally tracking the same and today or tomorrow you will get the same(Great service from TATAs side)

Again another week has gone, even my one month is over - but I didn't receive the order. (Here my credit card chargeback option is also over - My mistake to trust TATA brand)

Even I was not able to see any cancellation option in-app. (Such a clever team)

Again raised the query on tata Cliq with no tracking.

Finally, the great Mobin again called me and informed that - "Trivandrum is locked so courier could not start"(See the chronology of talk and cheating from TATAs company)

I requested to cancel the order and provide me with a refund.

Finally, TATA Cliq canceled the order and refunded me my money as Rs 10063 instead of Rs 10112( Duly cutting delivery charge - Though they never couriered and delivered)

The most horrible and pathetic experience.

Again I raised the query for deduction without any tracking responsibility from the TATA Cliq side.

It's been a long time I have not received any response from the biggest cheater eCommerce company.

Avoid and buycott these looters.

They don't have any consumer complaint resolutions system also, no hierarchy, no tracking.

Pathetic service
Jul 15, 2020 09:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am very much disappointed with the service provided by Tata Cliq. Being a Tata subsidiary I never expected this kind of service.

I ordered an AC which was supposed to be delivered on 12/07/2020. I received a call from the Delhivery courier service on the 10th for delivery. As I was out of the station I got it rescheduled for 12th, the original date of delivery.

On 11th I got a call from Tata Cliq stating 12th is lockdown day in Punjab so we are unable to deliver on that day and the delivery was rescheduled for 13th morning. But again I got calls from Delhivery courier service on 11th as well as 12th for delivery. But I declined as I was out of the station and kept it scheduled for the 13th.

On 13th I kept on waiting and haven't got any call from the delivery service. In the evening I got a call from Tata Cliq to reschedule the delivery. I again got it rescheduled for the 14th morning from 10 am to 1 pm. Since then I have been waiting and haven't been contacted either by Tata Cliq or Delhivery.

Today i.e 15/07/2020, I raised complaints from the mobile app. Also, I called customer service at 1400 hrs and was promised a callback from a supervisor within 4 hours. But no one bothered to call me. I called back again from another number this time as from my registered number it's not possible to get connected to any human, as every time I tried to call an IVR responded with a message that callback is already scheduled.

Mr. Akshay called me back on my other number and told me he is going to connect me to a supervisor as she is free right now. He kept me on hold and after 3-4 minutes told me that supervisor is now busy. He repeated the same process 4-5 times, posing as if he is trying to connect me and coming back with the same excuse that he is unable to connect as all supervisors are busy. After 4-5 attempts he told me that now it's not possible to connect to a supervisor as all supervisors are unavailable and a supervisor callback is only possible tomorrow in the morning. He told me this is his final resolution and disconnected the call without my consent.

This is such a pathetic and unexpected service from Tata. I simply can't believe that a brand like Tata can do this with the customers. Delivery issues, false promises by customer care agents, calls getting disconnected without customer permission, no resolutions all things that can go wrong are there.

This was my first order from Cliq and now it seems this will be my last order.

A big thanks to everyone at Tata for such a wonderful service. I will forever remember this. Thanks again.

TATA CLIQ LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND HAVE
Jun 02, 2020 09:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

If you value your peace of mind the do not buy from Tata Cliq. Once you buy a product from them then be prepared to wait indefinitely to receive your product. They do not care and are least bothered about customer satisfaction. I bought from them because two things worked in their favor, one they are an Indian Company and Two the Tata name. I received extremely bad service from them. I am listing my experience with Tata Cliq.

1.On 11th. May I checked IFB 8 kg Fully Automatic Front-load washing machine on the Tata Cliq app and the expected delivery date was showing 19th May. So I bought it.

2.The moment I completed the purchase the estimated delivery date changed to 24th. May 2020.

3.On the 24th morning, without informing me they changed the estimated delivery date to 29th. May 2020.

4.The product was picked up by the courier, FedEx India on 28th. May 2020.

5.On 29th. May morning the delivery date changed to 30 May 2020, but the product did not arrive even then.

6.On 31 May I called Tata Cliq customer care but they had no clue when the package will be delivered. They could only information that the package has been handed over to the courier, FedEx.

7.On 1st. June 2020 I called again, the Tata Cliq executive was totally unhelpful so I requested to talk to their supervisor. The Supervisor Mr. Rahman also could not help, all he did was he raised a complaint and informed that the package will be delivered on the 2nd. June 2020. He also promised to call back in 2 hours with the latest status which he never did.

8.I asked Mr. Rahman to share the owner's email id to raise a complaint but he outright refused to share the email id and kept requesting not to do so. When I told him that I will be reviewing it on social media he requested not to give a bad review on social media.

9.On 1st June, sometime in the late evening, I received an email from Tata Cliq that my package will be delivered on or before 4th June 2020.

Now I do not know when will the washing machine be delivered and after so long having been in transit I do not know in what condition it will arrive.

I did not expect such a service from a Tata Company. Really disappointed and dissatisfied.

ZERO STARS FOR TATACLIQ (star is taken by default)
Jun 20, 2019 02:40 PM Read

I had ordered a Panasonic LED tv from TATACLIQ on June 10th. The expected delivery date is committed between 15 and 17th of June. Unfortunately, my order is not delivered yet.

I already called your customer care on June 11th and told them that there is some issue with my order at Bluedart. Some paperwork is pending from TATACLIQ because of which they are unable to ship the tv.

The above issue is dragged till yesterday and somehow the issue got resolved today i.e. on 18th, which is not at all acceptable.

In between when I raised a complaint regarding this issue on June 15th, your customer care executive Manisha told me that the issue is resolved but in reality, the issue is still pending. Then why did you inform me that the issue is resolved?

One more customer care executive called me from Tatacliq on the same day i.e. 15th June and told me that the order will be delivered on 15th. But till now, I didn't receive my order.

Why you are giving false promises to the customer?

On 18th June, i.e. today, when the issue is resolved finally, I called Bluedart people and asked them whether it's possible to change the mode of delivery from Standard to Express mode so that the delay can be minimized. They agreed for the same and asked me to get a confirmation from TAYACLIQ regarding the same. When I called your supervisor, AMIR and informed him regarding the same, he told me that he will arrange for an EXPRESS DELIVERY. But again when I called him, he is telling that EXPRESS delivery is not possible as confirmed by BLUEDART. But how come Bluedart tell two different versions for the same order number?

I am utterly disappointed with your services. I am the one who is doing all the follow up from the beginning and there is no proactive response from your team regarding the same.

My whole purpose of buying this TV is to watch INDIA VS PAKISTAN MATCH which did not happen. So when my purpose is not served, what is the use in buying something.

I lost trust on you people i.e. TATAS. Your service is so pathetic.

I am utterly disappointed and feel ashamed for believing you people. ( This is my 2nd worst experience with you people. when I bought an LG TV from you last year, it got delayed and not delivered as promised).

Amazon is ready to deliver the same product by tomorrow 8 AM but you people are at least not able to commit a fresh delivery date also.

I SERIOUSLY DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR THE DELAY OCCURRED FROM YOUR END. When I asked your supervisor Amir regarding the same, there is no commitment on this either.

I am now worried about my money that is spent on this product.

As this is my 2nd worst experience with you people, I will never buy anything again from you people. You people lost all the trust and respect I had on TATA group.

Also, I will try to educate my peers, colleagues, friends and family regarding my experience with you people. I will ensure that they will not buy anything from TATA CLIQ.

MY SOLE PURPOSE OF WATCHING THE WORLD CUP IN A BIG SCREEN IS DENIED DUE TO A MISTAKE DONE BY TATACLIQ.

Thank you so much.

Never shop on TATACLIQ
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

They are first give u date for delivery and get ur money and after days u will be calling customers care and they will keep assure u for delivery .

At last they will cancelled ur order without concerning from u .

Never got refund back
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Here's an interesting yet annoying one.

I ordered 5 items together from Tatacliq and 2 of them were not satisfactory.

For item 1: I got size L but I'd ordered an XL

For item 2: I got a kurti but I'd ordered a shirt (clearly got someone else's product)

I requested a refund since Tatacliq doesn't have an exchange service yet.

The delivery boy came and picked the items.

To my surprise I got a mail that the money has been refunded but I never got it in my account. When I checked the account ID, it wasn't mine.

I have called them more than 15 times now, even spoken to the supervisor and I get the same answer: “ we have made your refund"

I have reiterated the same story 15 times, have stayed on hold for God knows how many minutes, and still haven't received my money back.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Dont buy anything from tata cliq
Nov 12, 2020 08:11 PM Read (via Android App)

Dear tatacliq excutive team I have ordered redmi note 9 pro max mobile on 15/10/2020 on tata cliq with the exchange of one year old note 7 prohandset in very good condition.and order no 622915203543.the handset was delivered on 18/10/2020 by tata cliq at around 11am he had checked my redmi note 7 pro with all respectand cross checked IMEI of the handset as mentioned in order invoice in closed.He appraised the good condition of my redmi note 7 pro handsetand collected the original charger adaptor and data cable too along with the cover provided by the OEM duly mentioning that all such accedsories required while the exchange of the product.Though I was at the office at that time my spouse asked hime that to these accessories are not required by Tata cliq eccept handset but he insisted to collect all accessories.So my spouse confirmed me the same ona phone call and I asked her to hand over all ssuch accessories as useless for us we got anew handset.After ward the tatacliq's wish master has handed over redmi note 9 pro max to my spouse and has taken the old redmi note 7 pro handset along with all above accessories.

In the evening I got the sms from tata cliq regarding pick up rejected due to details afterward I had a telephobic conservation with tatacliq he himself cancelled the product and paid the exchange value of redmi note 7 proof rupees.7000 as he required the handset because it is in good condition. when I asked him about hus misconduct of product exchange cancellation he fid not express any guilty feelings of his unethical misconduct.

After consetvation, I have checked the tata cliq app and the things was confirmed that the pick up redmi note 7 pro handset was cancelled and the amount of rupees 7000 paid in cashas I did not pay anything in yhis transaction in cash towards rejection of the redmi note 7 pro handset hence I have realized that the pickup redmi note 7 pro handset had cancelled purposefully by

tata cliq master. After ward I called back him again and asked him to return the handset to the company then apologizes and asked me to speak with hus supervisor and both apologized for tata cliq master and his misconduct.

At last my humble request yo take all such necessary action in this regard to return my old redmi note 7 pro. to the seller and refund amount paid by tata cliq wish mater.

Worst shoping platform
Nov 08, 2020 07:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Tata Cliq is cheater online shopping platform. They never follow what they promise. I purchased a smartwatch by seeing 7 days easy return policy. When I received the product, it was lots of problem. When I tried to return they bluntly refused by saying that, we can return only damaged product, and for that you have to go their service center and take a job card from them, send it to tata cliq, they will scruitny it, and then only they can think for return. This is their 'easy return policy'.Now you can think what is there normal return policy. They are the biggest fraud. I dont believe how it can be TATA's platform. Never purchase anything from tata cliq, better go for amazon or flipcart where they return without asking anything.

Very Poor Quality and Slow Service
Oct 29, 2020 08:29 PM Read

Tatacliq is one of the emerging e-commerce company in our country. As the e-commerce business is growing exponentially in India many people try them out. Since the trusted name "TATA" is stuck to the company many people in India risk using it. I also risked buying a boAt Rockerz 255 Wireless Neckband on the website for 1399rs and it came after a few days. I started using the product on the day it was delivered. It worked fine and I used it daily for the gym and also for other purposes and I would use it very rough. So after a few months later, the micro-USB port cover started breaking, and after a few days the cover came out cause of the bad quality of the port cover. It slightly affected the sound quality of the headset.

Secondly, a few months later the right side of the headset became unresponsive. I was very angry cause I had just bought it and it started giving me problems. It had a warranty period of 1 year. After a few days, I contacted customer care and they told me to send details and photos of the product and I sent them through email. I thought they would contact me instantly but they didn't and after I sent them mail about replacing the product and I got an email regarding that a guy will come at your address and check the product, take it back, inspect it then the product will be approved and replaced. Now, this guy came many days later and The guy came and I gave the product and told him about the product and he took the product and after many days I got it replaced. Now I have a problem with their very poor quality and slow service which they provided to me. Firstly they took about a month to just replace a product of 1399rs, I wonder how much time they would take for more heavy products like TVs and ACs. Secondly, the quality of the product was not that good what I expected. I am not very satisfied with tatacliq services and hope they improve their quality and services.

Worse Return Policy
Aug 30, 2020 01:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

Due to lockdown i have ordered led tv on my office address and installed on home address which is more than 5kms..... Unfortunately i got defective product but tata cliq not ready to replace the product.

I will strongly recommend not to buy any product from tata cliq...

Delayed shipment & unprofessional customer service
Aug 19, 2020 11:27 AM Read

Another day, another'Expected' delivery date and time, that's their shipping speed.

When you contact the customer service they are slow to provide resolution and very quick to block your email(see attachment).

ofcourse I can't rate the product quality as I never received one.

Turly, it is one of a kind shopping experience, which you don't want to experience. I still have to deal with refund.

I wish I had checked Mouthshut.com for review before placing the order.

Never buy from Tatacliq
Jul 31, 2020 04:05 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hi everyone order number 102203141 after so much of efforts research and going through the views a person buys a product and when it comes to air conditioner which people buy considering a lots of factors and amount also emotions are attached to the product I ordered an AC from the model number of the sea malls 180ZM4 44, 005 Rs.48, 415 I receive the product on June 2018 and received an email after delivery mentoring not to open up the box until the technician comes so they arranged for a technician and dxxx game on 16-2 and started on boxing the product I asked them to check if the product is faulty or not and make sure that the same model is delivered to me he said yes it’s the same model as they get a beerOf the model number as soon as a product is delivered to customer and I trusted their words they started installing the product quickly and we found out it was too big but since it’s my first purchase of an AC I thought that is not a concern and asked technician as well he said its fine after 3 1/2 hours when the product got installed and switched on the product I found out that the digital display of product was showing at the right side instead of being at the centre so I asked the text technicians what is the reason for this and why did not they check the product to early before installing they were clueless and went back after installing I called up customer care team of Tata click and there and is asked to me send a product pictures of eight at the rate.com ending the hours that they will resolve the issue within 24 hours until now I have not been given any property solution on the next day I chased them and They said to send the pictures to Sam there I DCS management at the rate Tata cliq.com that I also did but no response from them and they didn’t resolved my issue yet.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM TATACLIQ.COM

Not that good.
Jul 16, 2020 03:45 PM Read

Not that good as of now they need a lot to improve .

1. Disadvantage -The disadvantage of TATA Cliq is that there is no replacement option available however return to store option is available where product can be replaced in stores if tie up is available for that brand with TATA.

2. Refund - Refund is a huge problem as for now as once product has to be delivered first to seller after that seller approves it and then refund procedure starts which is time consuming and something should be done about it.

3. Return policy -Return policy of cell phone is also very bad. They are non- replaceable nor returnable if customer is not satisfied with the quality of the products. Only if cell phone is damaged or something which is really non-repairable can only be refunded back.

4. Follow up with customers - The follow up is also not very good. They do not follow up with there customers and will not refund your amount unless and until you call the customer care and ask for the refund .

I would prefer not to go for cell phones unless any good offer is going on or have any complete information about that product.

Because they need lot of improvement. Your problems are solved and they will also answer your emails and calls also but they take lot of time to resolve any issue.

Tata Cliq needs enough Improvement
Jul 16, 2020 12:40 PM Read

Many people there at once recommended me of the Tata Cliq Online shopping app. As I was long willing to afford sneakers, so I placed an order at Tata Cliq . And it came to my house like after a month due to lockdowns. But the product was nice there that I didn't have any complaints then . The colour of it was the exact same as I ordered and the sole was also very soft for my legs. I really loved that product. I made another order few weeks later of Rs 30000 for the Gopro Hero 7 4K sports and action camera(Black).

But they have sent me a different product worth Rs. 15000-16000 At first I thought that they might have done it by mistake. I complained about it on their Facebook page. Following few days, Tata Cliq claimed that they have sent the correct order. And when I unboxed the product I found the colour was also different from the ordered one. Initially electronics return team was handeling this. Later social media team looked into this matter. After co-operating them over a week, I called their customer service and the response from executives there was frustrating. Still I continued my co- ordination by email stating that they had sent me wrong product and they wouldn't process return request any further. I kept on telling them that I had enough evidence that they sent a wrong product, but they did not bother me. Even now can anyone trust Tata Cliq? What do you think? It's a worst e-commerce site, visited ever . They cheat people and are dacoits.

Show Video

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH TATA CLIQ
Jul 15, 2020 06:36 PM Read

Tata Cliq is a platform which is run by the Tata group a very well reputed name and has a site for providing different products. The site has a vast wide variety of category from fashion, electronics, jewellery, home furnishing, tv etc. The app has a good layout and easy to use.

I purchased a 1.5 ton AC Whirlpool from here, selecting this product from here over reputable and trusted sources such as Flipkart and Amazon. But seeing the name did not meet my standards. I got it because of Rs 38000/-which was a really good price. The platform was easy to use and I made my order payment. The delivery date was set to be 2 days from the day I placed my order. Yet the delivery was late, and it took them about 6 days to have it delivered. The delivery person didn't know my address, so instead of calling me, they were only asking a few random people and leading to late delivery. The installation individual took another 1.5 days to install it.

But just a week later, there was a gas leak, and when I called the customer service, I was ignored and my calls ended. It took them 15 days to get my AC repaired from them.

I wouldn't recommend that someone take anything out of here.

There are better options available.

Pathetic. Returnable word is to fool customers
Jul 14, 2020 01:46 PM Read

I had bought Milagrow robotic floor duster, Returnable within 7 days was mentioned on their site(photo attached of their website description of the product).

As soon as we received the product we found it unsuitable for our house and raised a return request.

Despite repeated reminders no response from them.

Then I researched on internet and found this email id dharmarajan [mailto:dharmarajan@tatacliq.com] and contacted this person on 2nd July to assist me in the return.

So they kept sending me emails that they will resolve my return request and today I finally got a shitty reply from these people:

Hi Pratima

This is Ashwini from TATACLiQ care team. This is in reference to your complaint below.

My sincere apologies for not being able to connect with you earlier as due to Covid, we are facing a manpower crunch.

We value our customer and definitely want to resolve the issue in the best possible way. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns unless there's any manufacturing defect or visible damage. If any such incidence should be reported within 7 days of delivery. This is clearly not the case as raised by you.

We really appreciate your business to us.

Best Regards,