Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Stripe Digital Reviews

Efforts not visible enough
Aug 28, 2019 02:44 PMRead
In my time frame of working with this company for round about 4.6 years and I have seen that the client doesn’t let its employees see the exact impact your efforts had on the bottom line and that is not appreciated enough.

Not able to prioritize
Aug 25, 2019 04:41 AMRead
I am currently working as a part of the Marketing team since the last 3 years and we have not been able to prioritize the systematic execution of tasks due to many deadline related pressures.

Lack of audience exposure
Aug 22, 2019 11:20 PMRead
It has been 2.6 years that I have started working in this company and the client list has been a major stagnant one due to improper outreach to the audience through various outbound marketing techniques.

Stripe Digital
Good work exposure here.
Aug 22, 2019 04:08 PMRead
I am working as a Senior Marketing Associate here since two years and we have got good work exposure here and the work culture is also really good.

Not given much hikes
Aug 22, 2019 10:28 AMRead
In my time span of working with this company for round about 9.4 years and as and when my desingation was promoted, I expected company standard hikes but never got the same.

Good experience overall
Aug 17, 2019 07:15 PMRead
I have completed working for 6.8 years in this company now and I am currently leading the Advertising Photographer team where I train and lead a group of creative photographers to drop into visuals and make the best efforts for the clinets.

Great media coverage
Aug 15, 2019 11:16 PMRead
It has been 3 years that I am the part of Media Outreach Team driving brand reputation worldwide. The collaborative teams and the management co-operation in the times of adversities has been the major strong point.

Dedicated SEO team
Aug 13, 2019 06:53 AMRead
I started working at this company about 5 years ago from today and the SEO teams have been very dedicated and focussed on scaling up the Ad revenue and the driving great strategic partnerships overall.

Good office location
Aug 12, 2019 03:52 PMRead
Even in my 2nd year of experience, I do not find any troubles in travelling to the company due to the prime location at which it is set up and the ease at which the staff can accommodate here.

Very little work-life balance.
Aug 12, 2019 12:45 PMRead
I have been working here as a a content editor since 5 years and I have learnt so much from this place. It is a really good place for freshers, but the work-life balance is not that good here.

Very helpful to interns
Aug 11, 2019 06:48 AMRead
Even in my 5th year of experience, I have been able to adapt many strategic plans for the newly joined interns and manage them coherently.

Good work on the Creative Graphics end
Aug 09, 2019 02:07 AMRead
Since I have been working In this mass recruitment firm since the past 6.8 years now and have been leading a team of Motion Graphics Designers all across and help the team to create innovative and new pieces of art.

Friendly work environment here.
Aug 08, 2019 03:00 PMRead
I have been working at this place as a motion graphic designer and the work environment is very friendly and the annual foreign trip that they conduct is too good as well.

Stripe Digital