Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Shopstroll.com Reviews

Very bad online shopping
May 30, 2017 11:59 PM Read (via Android App)

This online shopping site name shopstroll is very bad and fake please don't do any further transaction your money would not safe after doing the transaction. Please attention this site gives you various offer please don't accept it, if you accept this offer your personal files, and everything in your hardisk and in your mobile is transfer to that person and it leads to the misuse of your files. So kindly don't use this site or any similar sites to this app. Because my money and personal files is shared

Thanking you

Great site for online shopping
Sep 27, 2013 12:52 PM Read

I buy many things online. One day I came across this new website. Initially I was little afraid to order from new website. Well, after a few days I saw the growth of Shopstroll.com, when I saw them on Junglee.com there were one of the sellers.

So I was confident now. I ordered for a basic Nokia 105 mobile phone. Well, I got the delivery the next day at 11:20 am. I was really very surprised. I found the fastest delivery from this site. Packing is done with extra care, but I would say if the price tag or stuffs would be a little lower Shopstroll.com will rock!!

Shopstroll.com