Product Quality:

App & Websites:

1800-10-22219

Shopnineteen.com Reviews

Amazing site
Dec 01, 2018 07:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

The site is amazing....dresses have purchased so many wid correct size n good material..they deliver products on time...have recommended my frnds also about this site...dey wer happy atleast one site s available wer we get good collections n have done alot of purchase...but site not wrkng has sadden m n my frnds..can u

Amazing
Oct 10, 2018 04:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I used to buy from shopnineteen on regular basis. I love the collection the quality of material and everything is wow. The collection is stylish and updating. I recommend this website to my friends and there review is same. They all love to buy from shopnineteen.

This is an amazing shopping site
Aug 29, 2018 08:37 PM Read

I really loved their products, I can say its the best, my favourite shopping online destination, as I am a very frequent online shopper

But now its not accessible and I m sad for that. Hoping top come back shopnineteen soon. I really miss this. Awesome product quality.Only thing was not much varieties .

Shopnineteen.com
Website is not working?
Jul 06, 2018 06:12 PM Read

As the name suggests the clothing is not really limited to the teenagers, It is specially designed for the females of young age group .  although the name sounded interesting to me .

Their packaging is very cute, Usually comes in black box with cute hearts on it .  You might receive  a thank you card with a gift as I received which was a brace late which was lovely!

I love their 3 for 999 offer, I have purchased most of the stuff in this offer be my maxi dress, gowns, floral skirts, tops, shorts or be it the floral one piece. Their sale products are also of good quality .

But I don't know whats wrong with their website from past 6 months . It's not working only .

Angry ??
Feb 08, 2018 01:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Shopnineteen page isn't opening since a month.can someone please tell me has it closed completely or what all my clothes come from this site only, someone please help, the website is even not opening. Tried calling them but there numbers aren't working even tried mailing them but the msg ail even failed.

Pathetic experience till date buying bottoms/pants
Apr 28, 2017 01:43 PM Read

I strongly do not recommend to buy bottoms /pants/skirts from shopnineteen as you can get into embarrassing situation in public. Their fabric quality and stitching is so poor that that can tear up anywhere.

Recently I have purchased a denim pant, which they have shown upto a bit above ankle length but in reality it was of 3/4 length. The stitch is so visible that you can not wear it in public. Attached pic for your reference. I asked it to get it returned or repaired but they denied it. I had to return a skirt due to poor fabric quality.

All products are not on sale as their products are worth paying less. They lure people by calling stock on sale.

Their customer care support is so bad that you can not expect any resolution of your concern. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM SHOPNINETEEN SPECIALLY PANTS/SKIRTS/SHORTS/CAPRIS ETC.

Pathetic service
Feb 23, 2017 03:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

The customer service is pathetic, beware of this con site. I had placed an order of 3 products n was charged for the same. The delivery was only of 2 products, they do not have a working contact number where you can call& complain. When you try to submit your complain on their site, it does not accept it. And u cannot log in to the site as well! I tried contacting them on instagram but no replies their too! I have no idea whr should I complain now!

Better shopping site
Feb 10, 2017 12:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

The website is pretty good enough! Like the designs and website and all. I certainly think it'd be lots more convenient to the client, if they could sell their merchandise through Jabong or Myntra, as they're higher in product transport and quickness and consumer care. Their product is good and its in reality high-quality designs available on the website. There are other websites that have a extraordinary series, too. Have a look at zivame, Donebynone and Faballey.Adequate those men actually understand the way to deliver a private contact to the product and hook up with the customers. With every product they ship a published message card which places a smile in your face, so I adore the packaging. The product is ideal as nicely. I am a fan in their jacket collection. However they could paintings at the material and variety offered on their site.

Love Their Collection
Aug 28, 2016 02:17 PM Read

I landed up on shopnineteen website through a friend's recommendation and since then have been in love with their collection. They keep updating their collection frequently so you know what is the latest trend and collection. I tried to find the same collection/ dress on other websites to compare the price but could not find the same dress which definitely signifies they have exclusive collection and designs.

The website caters to every girl, you can find formal dressed, casual wear, party dresses, semi formal, heels, bags and so on.

You are lucky if you find your size in the sales section, that is a must check section on their website. Their customer support is pretty decent and the 1st time I ordered with them I was surprised with a free bracelet with my dress, which obviously made me very happy and they won me over forever.

Their delivery was on time, product received was as shown, the price was decent, size was alright,packaging was nice and perfect. The only thing I would suggest them would be to improve their mobile version of the website as it does have flaws.

Great collection in all size...
May 03, 2016 12:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Resently one of my friend introdused me to shopnineteen.com as I was very much confused to buy gift for my girlfriend for her birthday.i tryed many of online shoping websites but whatever I was liked it was not avilable in size which I wanted.

But on shopnineteen alomost every appral is avilable from xs to xxl.

And collection is very good and easly you can get for what you was looking.

Fabric quality is good all products are branded does not look like cheap.because many times it happen while placing order online on screen it looks very great and royal but when it actually come it looks very cheap.but in case of shopnineteen you dont need to worry about this.

Other best part is price I dont thik so any other online shoping website is offering such wonderfull products at so cheaper price.delivery is fast and standrd

Happy with shopnineteen.

Dint refund mine money
May 02, 2016 07:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

1.I wanted a size exchange. Exchange product was not available. They gave one coupon which was valid for only 10 days. So I raised refund request. After  11 mails and several calls they initiated the refund(as per them) But after long  days also money is not reflecting in mine account.

Simply fraud. I am not sure I will get back mine money or not.

Nineteen!
Dec 16, 2015 03:58 PM Read (via Android App)

The Good:

1. User friendly website with lots of eye catchy put ups.

2. Customer priority- They get back to you after 2-3 days of dispatching your order to check if you received it or not.

3. Designs are quite unique and wearable.

4. Prices WERE pocket-friendly ones but now it as gone sky high. But with sale and coupons, its still worth it.

The Bad:

1. No black boxes:(

Old shopping love
Dec 16, 2015 03:13 PM Read

I have been shopping on this online shopping site since 3 years now.I landed up on this site through facebook and when I checked the collection it was very unique and worth the money.

They have many different offers like two tango.Moonstruck is the best part of this site.After every 15 days they launch a new collection.So its very exciting to wait for the moonstrck twice a month.

however my love for this site have faded over the time.Like most of the sites this online shop has increased the price and collection is not that great anymore.I would still love to buy new things from them if they provide good collection.

Delivery and returns are superfast which is a plus point.

Overall my experience with this site over a period of time isnt great but not bad either.This site is like my old love.

Pathetic return policy
Dec 01, 2015 09:40 PM Read (via Android App)

I bought two tops from them.one at a cost of 499 and another at a cost of 599.i didn't liked the former one. So I thought to replace it.but their replacement procedure is patheitc.

Before placing return request you have to select the product that you want as replacement and that product should have to be of the same price as the returned one.

Only after that you will get your order replaced. That was my first and last purchase from shopnineteen. P.S: maximum product at their site are out of stock.

Very nice site
Oct 08, 2015 04:03 PM Read

I heard about shop nineteen from a friend . I ordered a dress for my sister from this website, it's price was very reasonable and it was very difficult to choose one dress from so many because every dress was so fashionable. And finally I ordered one and received the dress in 3 days.

The quality of the dress was very good, I didn't expect such good quality at that price, my sister later ordered many tops and dresses from shop nineteen and she thanked me so many times because I told her about this website . And about the return policy, my friend used it's return policy it works perfectly fine . cash on delivery option is available.

It has trendiest collection and price of products are affordable.There is no issue in that . You have to just mark the item as return and you yourself will be contacted and without any questions your product will be replaced. So I recommend it to  everyone and trust me it is really a very nice shopping site I like it very much.

Their collection is too good.
Sep 07, 2015 01:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

I love this sites its one of the best shopping sites. They have a lot of different varieties and latest and unique Designs. The are best in quality too. I order a blazer from it I get heavy discount on it . I get my order on time.

The customer service is good enough too they talk very friendly. All cloths are nice an modern fashioned.shoes are much better and design is so cool. I love to order more from them. Its highly recommended site.

The best for tops
Sep 07, 2015 01:19 PM Read

I have ordered almost 10 times so far from here, what can I say I am a happy customer.This is by far the only online shopping portal which provides products as shown in the image  and offers also really good.material has nice quality and price awesome .and I get timely delivery and collection is though not vast, It is still good.My friends are jealous of my tops collection now.

Once  I cancelled some order after going to payment, I got a call from customer care in the same day, that is fast right?

P.S: Good ones go sold out real fast:(

Easy on pocket
Sep 01, 2015 02:02 AM Read (via Android App)

I like every girl likes shopping a lot . online shopping is a very fast and easy way to shop . and this site goes easy on your pockets too. and the offers they provide are also good.

I ordered three tops from them. the material, the fit was all good . the clothes are trendy too.

Stupid site with stupid response
May 05, 2015 11:59 AM Read

This happened four times. First two times I tried to order a product which was showing available and eligible for Cash on delivery.

Then I got a call and they said, "Ma'am sorry, this is not eligible for cash on delivery at your location" after few days. This happened two times, hence, I tried to order a denim jacket, and another satin top. Those orders got cancelled after few days. They even don't have a pincode checker in their website.

Shop with pride
May 01, 2015 08:23 AM Read

Here is a website which makes you feel special. I have bought a jacket for my sister from this website and I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of the product. It had a variety of collections to choose from and it really made me confused which one to purchase and later I end up with a jacket and order it.

Let me start with the customer support team. I'm not that satisfied with them as the transparency level is not upto the mark and the information provided is not clear. Later I simply gave up thinking let it be, if it has to come it will or else will purchase it from the store. To my surprise the product reached to me before time and the quality of the product was next to excellent.

Looking forward to make more purchases from this website as it delivers what it promises. Thank you shopnineteen.

Shopnineteen.com