Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Shop4reebok.com Reviews

Amazing
Jan 10, 2021 01:20 PM Read (via Android App)

Tottly satisfied.

U can shop any product of reebok.its my persnally experienc. I was really happy with their service

Nice experience
Dec 15, 2020 09:21 PM Read (via iOS App)

Ive purchased a bag and a pair of shoes the delivery guy was late but then the quailty of the product was worth the wait its been 2 years and I still use the shoes they perform the same as the 1st day

Fraud
Sep 25, 2020 01:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

I read customer reviews and didn't excepted the parcel in first but don't kbiw why I accepted this.the size was not fit and while asking for return they kept on saying it will be picked up and then one day they said pin code is not available for returns .I am not sure if I return will they even give money back .

It was my very first and worst experience.i will suggest please do not order anything.thsy are big big time fraud .

Shop4reebok.com
Quality issues
Sep 18, 2019 04:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dear customer

I'm requesting you to please don't buy any shoes in shop4reebok.com

It's totally copy 2nd quality shoes ...not original

And if purchase and don't like after buy due to size or comfortable or quality issues they don't accept your return they will just say you have used and washed even single dust ....

Ease don't buy anyone from this online ...I request you guys online shopping is always worst ...bullshit brand company

Shop4reebok.com fraud stay away.
Mar 06, 2019 03:40 PM Read

Shop4reebok.com may seem like the official indian reebok site but its not. They are fraud shopkeepers of delhi who are selling defective reebok products online and would not accept any return despite having a 30 day return policy. They will just arrange a return pickup and tell you that it FAILED THE QUALITY CHECK. You will lose all your money. DO NOT SHOP FROM Shop4Reebok.com fraud stay away guys please.

Shop4reebok.com alert
Feb 01, 2011 12:28 AM Read

I am writing this review to alert customers about a big company which is selling online.I placed order(No.10753) at shop4reebok.com on 22/12/2010 and paid Rs 1659.15 through credit card. After waiting 10-12 days I sent email to Reebok customer service requesting information about delivery status of the product but received no reply from them. After repeated mail I received the product on 16/01/2011 through Aramex courier. But after opening the packing I found that a different size than what I ordered was sent. However in the invoice sent with the product correct size was mentioned. The product was sent from AURUM INFOCOM

KH-15/24/1

Mangolpur, Kalan,

Sector-2, Rohini

Opp. DJB Water Supply Station

Delhi-110085

On 17.1.11 I made phone call to Reebok customer service. I told them very clearly that replacement would be accepted to me only if they could provide it immediately.Othewise I would accept refund only. I had been given assurance that they would send a replacement immediately after receiving the product back. I sent the product back through Bludart courier on 17/01/2011 and it reached to their address(Aurum Infocom) on 19/01/2011.Since then I made several phone calls and sent email to Reebok customer service for replacement or refund. First they gave me a tracking no. of FIRST FLIGHT COURIER but later told me that courier returned the consignment for some unknown reason.

Then they assured me that it would be shipped on 24th January and tracking no. of courier would be mailed to me. Then again on 25th they told that product would be sent by today and tracking no would be mailed to me. On 27th they again provided me a tracking no(D 41735577) of FIRST FLIGHT COURIER and informed me that product was sent on 25th. When I checked the no. today(31/1/11) at FIRST FLIGHT website I found the consignment bearing the above no. was sent from Delhi to another destination of Delhi and delivered on 28th. It is clear that they had provided me a false tracking no. I also sent a letter to Reebok India Office at Gurgaon describing the whole situation and asking for refund(letter reached on 29th) but till now received no response.

I think It is a clear case of fraud . It is really surprising how such a big company cheating people openly. I have submitted complain to a number of consumer forum website seeking advice on this matter.I will update here for any development.

Update on03/02/11

On 1st February Mr. Alok Shankar, who identified himself as owner of Aurum Infocom, responded to my complain through http://www.complaints-India.com(I submitted my complain there). He claimed that Aurum Infocom was representing Reebok in India. He accepted that they had fault in this matter but described the matter as failure of Courier Company, and assured me the product would be delivered within 72 hrs. On 3rd February I received the product through Bludart courier.

Though I received the product as per his assurance I want to point out on few thingsā€¦

First, Mr. Shankar totally skirted the issue of providing me a false tracking no. of FIRST FLIGHT COURIER by Reebok customer service, which was a very serious matter.

Second, I reside in a city having more than 5lakh population and served by all major courier company.Infact I frequently buy online and receive courier from different vendors from all over India without any problem. I found it beyond my comprehension why they were finding it difficult to send product at my address. It was also beyond my comprehension how they overcome all problems in less than 24hrs after I started to making noise.

Third, though I was against receiving the product so late and demanded refund, no option for refund had been provided to me by Reebok India Company.

Fourth, though Mr.Shankar claimed that they were representing Reebok in India I didnot understand what was the role of Reebok India Office at Gurgaon. Are they a branch of Aurum Infocom? I didnot get any reply of my letter sent to them informing the whole situation.

Recommended Top Articles