Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Satiate Consulting Reviews

Travelling to onshore is just a dream
Jun 24, 2019 03:36 PMRead
In my 3 years of experience, when I had an opportunity to travel to onsite due to clients demand, my management told me I am not eligible for ICT visa as the company can process visas only for people who are above the managerial levels and even after that I had to struggle my way up to the top o...Read More

No employee recognition
Jun 22, 2019 09:31 PMRead
I have round about more than 3 years of experience at this company and in my experience I was able to observe that apart from targeting to achieve profits, there should be focus on employees recognition as a way to illustrate how much the company appreciates the active efforts of the employees w...Read More

The targets are unrealistic.
Jun 22, 2019 02:49 PMRead
The targets are unrealistic and they torture us when the targets are not done. No matter how many times we tell them that the targets are impractical, they just do not listen.

Satiate Consulting
Just running behind ad revenue.
Jun 21, 2019 01:56 PMRead
The marketing folks in this company are not willing to strategically invest in running campaigns that may generate great traffic but are simply running behind ad revenue.

Medical health coverage could be better.
Jun 21, 2019 11:35 AMRead
They give us free meals, free transport and the work culture is also good, but the medical health coverage could be better.

Before you take a plunge into a new career or a company, you must always be certain of your choice. A good company will hone your skills and help you reach new heights. Hence, this is a very important decision and must not be taken lightly. Here are a few things that you should consider before signing the contract that bind you to your employer.
Salary paid early.
Jun 21, 2019 02:03 AMRead
The salary is always paid on the 29th of the month and there is a quartely bonus as well, which is great.

No professional work environment here.
Jun 20, 2019 03:49 PMRead
There is no professional work environment here. The people that they have employed are so immature and their conversations are stupid as well. It does not feel like the right work environment.

No process orientation
Jun 20, 2019 08:31 AMRead
Not many of the processes and systems are well oriented to changing technologies and improved tools and techniques.

Great Global exposure
Jun 20, 2019 02:42 AMRead
It is seen that overall the exposure to many different projects along with technologies is great and very effective.

Running after the numbers
Jun 20, 2019 12:38 AMRead
It is seen that other than a very few projects, all the higher level managers including the one in my project don’t respect dedicated work hours devoted towards completion but simply run behind numbers to achieve accomplishments.

Mismatch of timings
Jun 19, 2019 06:44 PMRead
At certain times, it is seen that due to general conflicts there is a lot of mismatch of timings and schedules as a result of which the repeated request for arranging great outing tours is denied from the higher staff.

Satiate Consulting