Parking:

Store Range:

Saraf Furniture, Brigade Road, Bangalore Reviews

Saraf furniture
Aug 30, 2019 12:26 PMRead (via Mobile)
Damaged furniture delivered, packing was inadequate with just bubble wrap & paper. Customer service does not bother to help or oblige, they do not answer calls immediately nor do they give you their managers contact. They take your money in advance & don't care to make good the loss.

Worst furniture company
Jul 23, 2018 12:05 PMRead
One of the worst furniture provider. Faced issues 2 times, They take the order, lie that its going to be dispatched, after 2 months say we cant deliver. Take another more than a month to refund. Worst customer care executives, no sync between their people. Some say cant cancel, other say dispatc...Read More

Saraf furniture -- they will loot you
Jun 21, 2018 06:11 PMRead
Beware of these cheaters from Rajasthan. They have cheated many people. if you want to join the gang buy from them. Else stay away.They have very shiny store and flashy website but they are cheaters.Only if you want to get looted, buy something from them. They are liars, cheaters and the...Read More

Saraf Furniture - Brigade Road - Bangalore
Please do not buy from here
Jan 15, 2018 12:04 PMRead (via Mobile)
Worst experience with Saraf furniture. Received the bedside table with defects, since then I have been trying to reach out to the customer service but no one cares to respond. After sales service is pathetic. I am stuck with the product. Will never buy from Saraf furniture in future nor will rec...Read More

Diwali sorted with shopping at insaraf
Nov 06, 2015 01:01 AMRead (via Mobile)
Diwali is almost here and I planned to upgrade my home interiors. Last year we have bought furniture from normal shops.This time we decided to order furniture from the comfort of our home. We checked out insaraf.com and ordered Romeo set(bed, dining table and chairs). I like the fact that th...Read More

Good Online Shopping Expereince at insaraf
Oct 27, 2015 11:53 AMRead
I was pretty skeptical about online shopping, especially buying furniture. But at some friend’s recommendation, I tried insaraf.com. I bought a four-seater Romeo dining set and a Romeo poster bed. And I also availed slashed prices using their ongoing Diwali sale coupon.  I ordered the honey fini...Read More

Living the royal touch
Oct 27, 2015 01:25 AMRead
I always wanted a bed that was low yet had the elegance and sophistication. The solid wood poster capital is an excellent mix of two worlds - the casual comfortable and the royal sophisticate. Being an ardent online shopper, I had checked all competitive sites for this particular version.and ins...Read More

Got chairs at affordable price
Oct 21, 2019 01:53 PMRead
Diwali festival is coming for that, I have ordered six chairs from saraf furniture. I got delivery on time. And product quality same to same as on the website. I m happy with the quality & service.

Got superb study table at best price
Oct 17, 2019 05:29 PMRead
I recently bought a study table set for my room from here and the quality of the material used to make that was really good and I am quite impressed with their services as they are ready to help always.

Got amazing quality furniture
Oct 16, 2019 05:25 PMRead
When I saw the insaraf furniture website. I ordered four modern & stylish chairs for my living room. And it delivered in the given time period. Quality and design are really very satisfying. I am happy with my decision.

Stylish Furniture by the store
Sep 27, 2019 01:07 PMRead
For my family, I recently bought furniture that is worth looking, my family like this product very well. The bed got delivered on time which suits the interior of my house, I will definitely recommend this store and planning to buy another stuff as well.

Superb stylish furniture at affordable price
Sep 26, 2019 05:24 PMRead
Somebody told me about saraf furniture. I just tried it and purchased sofa-set and table. And after purchasing it, I am very happy with the quality and design.

Happy with the services of Saraf furniture
Sep 23, 2019 06:34 PMRead
Bought sofa set few weeks before for farmhouse and really the quality of that product is really good and the services are also really great.

My Furniture Delivered on Time
Sep 19, 2019 06:04 PMRead
I buy a queen size bad for my sister from saraf furniture and it delivered on time. Also I got a good discount for my bed.

Great work by saraf furniture
Sep 18, 2019 03:21 PMRead
Bought king size bed for my room from here last week and seriously the quality of material used is very good and there services are much better than others.

Nice furniture in a place like Banglore
Sep 18, 2019 02:58 PMRead (via iOS App)
I am new in the city and planning to buy furniture in Banglore and one of my friend suggested me this store. Best part of this company is that they provide unique designs and good quality. My friend had bought furniture from this store and was happy with the fast and safe delivery of furniture...Read More

Affordable furniture
Aug 27, 2019 05:36 PMRead
Furniture price is increasing day by day. But at saraf furniture, we can buy furniture at an affordable price. I recently purchased four lawn chairs. Because I liked the design very much. The delivery team delivered it at in given time. Thanks, saraf furniture.

Unique & awesome bed
Aug 23, 2019 02:22 PMRead
I was searching for a unique and sophisticated design for my bed. When I saw saraf furniture online store. I found the perfect bed design at an affordable price. After purchasing I got to deliver the bed in a week. Delivery guys install it properly. Good services.

Purchased best quality furniture
Aug 22, 2019 12:46 PMRead
My son told me about saraf furniture's online store. I really liked the store range, furniture quality, and price also. I purchased a sofa set and dining from there. I am very happy with the quality and price.Good work.

Modern bed at discounted price
Aug 21, 2019 05:52 PMRead
Someone told me about saraf furniture. Earlier I was a little doubtful. but when I purchased the bed. I got to know the quality and designs is really very good as on the website. I am totally satisfied with the quality and price of furniture.

Saraf Furniture - Brigade Road - Bangalore