Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Pvcaadhaar.in Reviews

Expensive
Oct 05, 2017 02:21 PM Read (via Android App)

This is too much money for aadharcard duplicate copy. This website give a our aadharcard duplicate copy for safety of documents. I have oderd this duplicate copy for aadharcard and this copy comeb at 21-22 days its very Long time.

This is very bad service in this website. I hope its good website but its not good. This website customer service is good.

High charges
Jun 08, 2017 12:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Pvcaadhaar.in is the online website which provide you the plactic duplicate coppy of your adhar card , it is of credit card size so it is easy to use. They take 80RS for making this duplicate plastic adhaar card, but I think it is very much money of it because when we first make adhaar card it is of nominal rate. I have ordered from this website for the duplicate addhar card, but I am very much disappointed from this website. Firstly they dilevery my card after 1 month which is very much time. Second thing it is not of that much good quality. Customer service is good.

The pvcaadhar
Jan 10, 2017 10:59 AM Read (via Android App)

The aadhar card service in this site, the pvc aadhar is plastic aadharcard, I orderd pvcaadhar plastic aadhar, delivery time is too late shipping charge high, the customare service is worst service but contact customare too late, product quailty is good water proof, best product is good, delivery time is late but provide late delivery timing, app is not but wepsite is pvcaadhar.in this site only aadhar, reliabilty is only aadhar order but best

Pvcaadhaar.in
Useful
Oct 16, 2017 06:19 PM Read (via Android App)

This is a good website which give us duplicate copy of plastic aadharcard.But this is not always somethime it give aadhar card on time and sometime it give delay when I order a duplicate aadhar card I get it on time but when I order again addhar card of my friend I didn't receive on time it come after 10 of delivery date and it cost Rs.80 for a duplicate aadhar card.But it is good if we lost aadhar card .

Be Online
Oct 23, 2016 05:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Online services for your shopping is a great step and shopping through this website are the most great and helpful step for us.we can have Awsome quality by this website.whenever anyone want to have shopping, be online in this website to have qualified products at home.By my experience this is the best one for all of you.

click and you have it in few seconds.

Recommended Top Articles