MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
Enter your email address
×

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

33%
1.83 

User friendly:

Durability:

Handy:

Style & Design:

Service & Support:

Prestige

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Prestige Wet Grinder Reviews

Unworthy prestigewet grinder
Feb 19, 2019 01:43 PMRead (via Mobile)
I recently bought a Prestige wet grinder in Feb 2019 from Chennai. In it's first use motor coil failed making lots of sound and grinding wheels came off. I registered the complaint with Prestige.Prestige service and sales team is worse than their fake product. I called many times to all thei...Read More

Very poor response from Prestige Service provider
Dec 05, 2017 11:05 AMRead
Purchased a new 2 liter tilt model wet grinder from Prestige through one of their agency in Bangalore. To our surprise, Grinder was not providing the results as expected. It was grinding only upto 75% and remaining 25% could not grind even, it was running for more than an hour. Remember I have n...Read More

Prestige wet grinder pwg 04
Jan 31, 2017 07:36 PMRead (via Mobile)
I bought prestige wet grinder pwg 04 last month. It gets heated even if half litre of rice is grinded. It gets heated in 5 minutes of grinding. When service is called. Service person says switch off 5 minutes when gets heated. Very poor quality. Don't go for prestige wet grinder.

YOUR RATING ON

Prestige Wet Grinder
1
2
3
4
5
Poor quality
Jan 10, 2016 11:02 AMRead (via Mobile)
The machine failed to work even the first time.Buy it at ur own peril as the service is pretty bad .my problem is still not sorted and am still wasting my time over it.and the responses from service team are bad.they disown the product after selling it

Good useful household product
Jul 25, 2015 01:26 PMRead
One of my close relative recently bought Prestige wet grinder, and I asked them about this product as I also thinks it is a good useful product.There are other brands also in this wet grinder, but they prefer Prestige, they know much than me as their friend has electronic shop, so always the...Read More

If you are thinking of incorporating fresh vegetable and fruit juices; a juicer is a good investment. With many people turning into fitness freaks and growing health conscious day by day, brands have started manufacturing juicers for various lifestyles, homes and purposes. But with varying models and rising prices from hundreds to thousands of bucks, it is really important to know what you need in your juicer and which features is useful for you.
Descent option but you can get better in 6000
May 02, 2015 11:05 AMRead (via Mobile)
This grinder is good but now technology is gone way further but this is a good option in 6000.Its easy to clean this mixer grinder and the juicer is durable as well.You still get this grinder in markets. You get this model at selected places and you'd get this model at Dadar, Mumbai....Read More

Recommended Top Articles

View all

Prestige Wet Grinder Location


X