Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Posterduniya.com Reviews

Delivery problems with posterduniya
Feb 11, 2016 11:25 AM Read (via Android App)

I was order a shallow before 3 months ago I have paid cash of 400 by online payment and I have given correct address which it was ask I was provide with my email and I get a notification in my email it will be delivered in two or three days after one weak is passed.

But, not came any delivered after I was complained then after three weeks I get return cash to my account

So I recomend do not order any thing in this app there is no delivery office to the poster duniya but they will not cheated me I suggest to this app please make sure a delivery office

PosterDuniya.com
Aug 30, 2013 03:56 PM Read

I ordered a Manchester United poster a day before raskha bandhan. I got an email with purchase order. Unfortunately, the website will only give you that much. Disgusting. Even after  several products the website doesn't care to respond. Only the first mail got a response which was VERY vague saying  "Your product has been shipped.

It will take 24 to 48 hours to reach you". I did not get any update after that and I haven't received the product. Please NEVER buy from a website like this. I made the mistake of paying online and unfortunately, this sad website doesn't even give a contact number. Only an email.

And it turns out this website has positive reviews on the net. Please don't believe any of it. Most probably its made up with the website.

Order Number - 432.

Thanks!

Hope this helps you all make an informed decision while buying from this website.

Bhavana