Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Phonebibi.com Reviews

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PHONEBIB!!!
Mar 17, 2020 10:42 PM Read

After waiting 3 weeks for shipment, or even confirmation, I contacted Paypal to kick their butts. After 2 more weeks, they sent a sham item, not what I ordered. Bait and switch. I protested and they offered to have me send back the item at my expense. Then they would refund 1/2 what I paid them. This means I get net zero and they get the item to gyp someone else.

This company/individual is a rip-off and I encourage you to shop elsewhere.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.
Mar 09, 2018 02:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Like many other reviewers, it is March 2018 and I have never received my order placed in August 2017. They refuse to acknowledge any email correspondence. I have send mails in November, January and February. I Have not received a response. I have tried for months to get someone to speak to. I don't know why these people are allowed to do business if they only take your money and provide you nothing in return. Also, early on, I received an email saying my order was shipped and I can track it. That tracking does not work at all. Would not recommend using Phonebibi to anyone. One recommendation I have is Stay clear of PHONEBIBI. Its a scam. They take your money and do not deliver. Unable to trace goods and still no replies after 7 months of trying to contact someone. Simple answer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Doing business with phonebibi is HELL!!
Oct 31, 2017 09:59 AM Read

I ordered an abdominal machine offer from phonebibi #1367092. It took over 3 weeks to receive the product only to find out it doesn't work! Not at all! I quickly followed the instructions on the phonebibi site to explain the issue and request another item be sent to replace my damaged/useless nonworking item which cost about$45 US dollars(all in with shipping).

I never heard from them. I received an email that said that they received my request and would be in touch shortly. Nothing happened the next time and the next time(six try's in total) in over a six week period. Toward the end of my requests, I would receive a "call from China" but they hung up after one ring. I actually answered on the first ring only to be hung up on. - I can't tell if this was them, but this is the only transaction I've made with a China based Company in several years. Here is the number I was called from+86 68609719. When you try to call it back you get a message saying that the number is not available.

I am going to report my transaction to my State Department of Commerce as well as my State Department of public affairs. Additionally, I will be letting my State Department of the Better Business Bureau know about the level of service(or lack thereof) so that they can investigate and help other customers in similar situations.

If you look at phonebibi's customer satisfaction site, they are a 1 star out of 5 possible stars in therms of customer satisfaction. As of writing this note they have over 673 negative comments.

I want my money back! I sincerely believe they should send me(overnight) the enhanced version of the product(arms and stomach for all of the trouble I have faced. My guess is that they won't respond again.

Take my warning as very credible! I have no motive to post such a negative review!

Phonebibi.com
Worst experience
Oct 11, 2017 12:04 PM Read (via iOS App)

I orderd my product on the 18th august which apparently wasn’t processed untill the 24th August. I was charged for tracking postage which was not provided. I sent email on 29th September asking where product was and receive an automated response saying I would be contacted. after 4 days I tried again and got no response. Referred to paypal which I have yesterday cancelled as I have just received the item - 52 days after ordering. not acceptable that’s all.

SCAM
Oct 10, 2017 12:55 PM Read (via Android App)

I saw a product charcoal for cleansing my teeth on phonebibi.com. I just ordered from this site. I paid online for it. It was said to be delivered within 6 days. It was 15 th day of booking I contact them but don't find my reply. It was 20th day of booking still I didn't get my order. I was shocked. They didn't deliver my product and even didn't reply to my mail.

And till today I didn't recieve my order. I even don't know what happened to my money. But there is a sms of money deducted from my account.

Such a cheat and scam online shopping site. I don't like Phonebibi.com at all.

Thank you.

Scammer Phonebibi.com
Sep 21, 2017 01:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Today I am writing review against Phonebibi.com. Actually this web portal I used to shopping toy for my cousin and nephew. I ordered a product 5 weeks ago. Phonebibi.com was able to immediately debit my account. I received an email stating the product would be mailed within 48 hours .After waiting for it for two weeks I sent a message to customer service who said my message would be reviewed by customer care support.

After no response for 2 more weeks .After that they blocked my account . They won't answer my emails . Till now I did not get my money and not also my order. These people are scammers and ripoff artists. Stay away from them

Don't use it
Sep 08, 2017 02:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Phonebibi.com is really scam and bad shopping website.

phonebibi.com is very irresponsible shopping company.

customers service is not a good. and company doesn't give any good response to their customers.

quality of their products is very useless.

just deceiving people. people ordered something else and send them something else.

their delivery time is very late. if you have to call any product in emergency situation so don't use this shopping website at the time.

it has no any official application. and not operate in India properly. and the website of the phonebibi.com is also down any time.

this company is not worth the trust.

the refund policy of this company is also not reliable.

I stopped shopping from phonebibi.com. so I recommend that you, don't buy any product from this website.

Not a genuine site to but the products
Aug 26, 2017 09:49 AM Read

Hello friends today I am going to write a review on an online shopping site named Phonebibi.com.

Friends phonebibi.com is an online shopping site where you could find different range of products at a very reasonable price,

Friends I am using this site for 4 months and I found everything in this site to be okay except the product quality, I made two order from this site and both the time I found the product quality to be the downfall of this site, last 2 months ago I have ordered a t-shirt from this site after placing the order when I call upon the customer executive they told me that my product will be delivered to me within 7 days, as they said it was on time but I was shocked after opening the box because I have ordered a red cotton t-shirt and the shirt provided to me was of green in color, so I decided to call upon the customer service so that I could get refund for my product but friends they told that they donot have any refund policy, and in this way I lost my 1800 Rs and got beatings from my father too, actually the site scammed me but my father thought that I have scammed him, I hate you Phonebibi.com.

Delivery of the product was on time but the product was worst as it didnot match that I have ordered, Customer service of this site is also very poor they very well know how to make fool out of the people.

there is an app of this site but not worked in India but a site is available to India which also scams people both the time I placed the order and both the time I was found fraud, I just hate this site,

Friends through my experience I found this site to be not reliable as customer service keep on changing their words and moreover what you will order you will not get that and there is no refund policy too, it is one of the worst site for doing online shopping my friends.

Thank You!

Worst scam website!
Aug 19, 2017 03:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Once I ordered a bag for myself and it has been 1year now since I ordered and I still haven't received the product. I never received it. I tried to contact the customer care but to know avail he didn't eve bothered to reply. After that I have sent many email complaints against this site but no action was ever mad. I lost my money by ordering this product. So, please I will request everyone to stay away from this site! Don't fall prey for such scam sites.

Not Good Site
Aug 19, 2017 12:47 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends, Today I am here to share my view about Phonebibi.com. Friends, this is a site for online shopping.There are wide range of product available in this site, but it is not faithful.

Product Quality-It's product images are good on it's site but reality is different.It has almost same product ranges as Amazon has.I f you want to buy something then you have to add the item in cart and the price shown in $. The site is powered by PayPal.

Product quality is low in comparison to Amazon or Flipkart.

Customer Service-It's customer service is poor.They don't respond you after selling the product.I have much experience in online shopping because I almost purchase through online.

Delivery Time -It's delivery time is ok.Product delivered on time.

App and Website-It app is not in work in our country only website is available.Website is not too good.

At last I suggest you not to buy things by this site because it only sell product but there is not any refund policy.

Phonebibi.com is a Amazing Online Shoppin Website
Aug 16, 2017 10:59 PM Read

Dear Friends,

I am writing review about Phonebibi.com A amazing Ecommerce website I alway use Amazon but since I seen phonebibi.com I never use amazon because as per my requirement I find things on phonebibi.com like creative things and gift mobile and computer accessories personal care health and much more I suggest you to use Phonebibi.com for shopping online this website provide very creative and art houshold things

You Should Buy The Product from Phonebibi or not ?
Aug 14, 2017 09:13 AM Read

Hi I am Meet.

The Phonebibi.com website is the worse I have seen ever. The price of the products is too high then other website. In this price the quality they provide to the customer is very very poor. Even the delivery time they take is too much than they say. They don't answer to your complaint. Even they don't refund for the damaged products. The App also doesn't work properly and website is worse. It is not at all reliable.

So I prefer not to buy the products from Phonebibi.com.

Thank You.

Stay Away From This
Aug 05, 2017 07:41 PM Read

I have ordered a car grip from this site Phonebibi.com last month and I received my product this month they took one month for delivery worst delivery timeline.I made a payment through my debit card because there was no cash on delivery option in this website.The quality of product was very bad I was very disappointed when I saw the product as it doesn't fit on my car properly.This company has nothing but bad reviews why would anyone purchase anything from here.When I called customer care regarding my product problem they always refused my call and keep saying will refund your money very very very bad customer service and unprofessional. Phonebibi app doesn't work properly it not support in IOS. Wastage of money only here.Friends go with genuine website for shopping.I am very disappointing with this site

Bad Service By Phonebibi
Jul 31, 2017 06:21 PM Read

Hello guys, I have ordered one wrist watch from this web site. But the service provider failed to delivered on time, the product received me after 3 weeks its really useless. After receiving the watch the belt of watch was broken and the product also did not matched as per ordered.

After I co ordinate with website service customer care they were not given proper response they told they blaming to item supplier that was nonsense.Its was my totally loss of money and time wasting also its very bad shopping site they just offered big discount but service is worst and not reliable.So don't order from this site.

Worst shopping website
Jul 31, 2017 12:35 PM Read

I have ordered wireless charger for my android phone from this Phonebibi.com. There was no cash on delivers options so I have paid with my credit card. Its was charged 1278 INR. It delivers me on 12 th day but I was very disappointed with this product as it doesn't working properly so I have complained to customer care and told about this issues.

They told me I have problem with my phone battery and they refuse to do refund. The contents and products on this website are not true. Phonebibi app doesn't support on IOS. I am highly disappointed and suggest everyone to purchase from trusted websites only.

Low Quality Product With Few Items
Jul 23, 2017 08:09 AM Read (via Android App)

I would like to review about this website phonebibi.com . This is a very new website and sells products and accessories related with smart phones. Their collection if products are very few I mean they keeps only few products for the simple reason that people are not liking this website. This is a unknown website so no one would buy from this. And somehow it's price is slightly higher than other reputed shopping sites. So it will be good for us not to trust on this site.

I have a bad experience with this. I ordered a fast charger adapter in 500 rupees and their delivery facility is good that's why I was able to get my product before time and for my bad luck or their scam the adapter's pin was broken and I couldn't use it. And later place return in very much obstacle because of their bad customer support. They are very helpless. They never reply you in mail. And if you do repeated emails they became harsh to you. So better not to contact them.

Moreover it is not a good place to buy online you can go to any other shopping site, where you can get products which is cheaper than this website. Also in this website there never comes a offer at all. You have to buy the item in full price. Site is not reliable at all. I'm suggesting you not to shop from this website.

Pathetic website
Jul 21, 2017 06:41 PM Read

Phonebibi is a online shopping portal that lure their customers with high discounts and offers. About a month ago, I was searching for a men watch on google and finally opened phonebibi. Cheap prices attracted me to buy from this website. I ordered the watch that cost me 799 rupees. But when I opened the parcel I was shocked to see the quality of the watch. The strap of the watch was looking very cheap.

Moreover, there were also small scratches  on the glass. The delivery time of the website is average. They lure the customers by showing huge discounts but delivers cheap quality products. The worst thing is they do not have helpline number for contact. I recommend others to stay away from this website. THANKS.

ZERO STARS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN
Jul 13, 2017 08:02 PM Read

I purchased an eyebrow stamp from them. Took two months to get here. When it arrived, it was supposed to be brown and curved. It was blonde and pretty much straight. I have contacted their customer service via email so many times with pictures of my product side by side with the pictures they claim to sell online, so they have definitive proof that I did not receive what was advertised all while using my lg phone to circle and write in the differences. I have still not heard back.

This was back in MAY I first contacted them. I wasn't asking for a refund, just the write color shadow. I can use the stamps and then fix the makeup from there, but without the proper shadow they're worthless. I can't call them as they are out of the country. Also, just having them sitting in a makeup bag has already broken one of the handles off. The couple of times I tried to use the stamps with a brown eyeshadow I would put on with a makeup brush, the actual sponges would fall out of the stamps.

Terribly made products through and through. This site disgusts me. The people there should be ashamed of themselves, and they should not under any means be allowed to operate under these circumstances. The face that I can't even get a RESPONSE as far as customer service is beyond words, especially after so many attempts. They are unreliable, have terrible quality products, terrible delivery time, and I am really just at a loss for words at this point. I was so excited about those stamps yall. So excited. Then this happens. Never again.

Also, zero for all the other options as well. Don't waste your time or money.

Bicycle pizza cutter on stand
Jul 02, 2017 12:12 AM Read

I ordered 3 bicycle pizza cutters on a stand. 2 of the 3 came with broken handle bars. I requested a refund,

They want me to take a picture of the package and items and send to them. That is BS! I threw away the package which looked like it had been messed with. Looked crumbled up somewhat. After reading these reviews.

I don't see where I will receive any refund and they will keep coming up with reasons not to, so I am just going to suck it up. I will not order nothing more from this low down company! They need to get checked out and shut down.

Phonebibi is a complete scam, No integrity!
Jun 21, 2017 12:00 AM Read

I saw a video on Facebook for some folding boards for shirts and laundry, they looked great so I ordered 2 of them. What I received were 2 miniature boards for children, not what was shown in the videos. I contacted them and asked them for a return authorization so they could send me the correct boards. They told me no problem send them back to China and they will give me a refund, I told them it was their mistake they should pay for the return shipping, sorry they say that is NOT our policy. This type of seller behavior is dishonest and immoral, they are sending out cheaper items nothing like what was purchased and will only refund or replace them after you pay to ship them back to China, this is a total scam! I hope Facebook stops them from advertising on their pages, after getting my product I now see many, any other people have had the same problem, stay away from Phonebibi, scam artists!

Phonebibi.com