Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Packingsupply.in Reviews

Worst and pathetic website ever - DO NOT BUY
Dec 15, 2018 03:54 PM Read

Worst and pathetic website ever. They delivered 11000 rs wrong product and when asked for exchange they denied. Moreover the person on customer care denied and while I was talking hang up the phone. I called again and asked why he hang up and then he said I will hang up again. I asked his name but he clearly denied and hang up again. After that they stopped picking the phone. Such a rude and pathetic company they have. All the people reading this comment never buy from them. They are illiterate cheaters.

Worst,fake site
Dec 05, 2017 01:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Packingsupply.in is a website supply packing products.from my experiance I like to say that this is another fake website on internet.last week I have order some products from this site and not recieved what I paid for.also, the customer care service of this site is very bad.when, I tried to contact with them I dont get any reply from their side.I wll never order anything from this site again .so, no one try to by anything from this site. Thank you.

Worst website ever !!
Aug 13, 2017 11:46 AM Read

Hii I am Parag

Packingsupply.in supplies the packing products. I have bought some products once. The product quality was very bad. They delivered the product after a long time than they given to me. Then I tried to contact the customer care but they didn't even replied me. Than I sent email to them and the reply was the worst. They told they could not do anything about that. The website is very bad. It is not at all reliable.

Please don't buy anything from this website.

Thank You.

Packingsupply.in
Totally fake website
Jun 08, 2017 03:55 PM Read (via Android App)

Packingsupply.in is another one of the fake webaite available on internet. There are many such fake websites which are totally cheating their customer. I have ordered from this website and make online payment to them but I don't recieve my package till now. I searched for the customer service number but I did not find it anyever. I send them many emails but they do not respond to me. They only take care untill you make payment to them. I sugesst you guys not to buy anything from this website. It is totally fake.

Fraud website its.
Nov 20, 2016 02:15 AM Read (via Android App)

I have order first time from this site packingsupply.in and not received what I paid for. When I went to their website packingsupply.in I could not find their phone number or any customer help no, so I emailed and asked about the status of my order. I was also unable to track my package, because they never gave my tracking number. They never replied to my messages, so I tried their live chat, but their reply was totally unprofessional and said that there was nothing he could do. Great! I'll never order anything from them again , its a fake and misleading site.

Dynaflex Vadodara
Sep 22, 2016 05:57 PM Read

Do not buy any products from them online. They are cheats

Never buy on online from them

I paid them online, they didnt supply it to me, after follow up partial order was sent, that too by a courier not at my address. That too at a higher price???

They are just making fool of the people online