Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Oyeshop.com Reviews

Not good
Dec 07, 2017 10:01 PM Read (via Android App)

This is the website for only woman it is not dealing with the fashion of man which I dont like . This websites customer services are not good which I also not liked . And when its time for delivery their employes does not come direct to our address which is wrong. I would like to do now online shopping on other shopping websites.

Only for particular citizens
Jun 10, 2017 02:00 PM Read (via Android App)

Oyeshop.com is the place of the shopping website for women. It deals with women fashion, imitation jewelery and wallets but on thing that is exclient is the price , the price is very low as compared to the other online website. It is good because they also does not take shipping prices. But my exprience with this not good. They delivery my package 2 weeks late , and the customer service is also very bad they even did not respond to calls and emails. They only take care of the customers untill they get payment. I sugesst buy on other shopping website.

Extremely bad customer service.
May 09, 2017 08:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Oyeshop.com online store friendd never ever purchasing anything on this site because this online site product quality is too bad friends.

low of product qulity of this site, this site delivery timing already too bad friends.deliverd the product after eleven days.

never ever buying anything on this site, this site customer services extremely bad friends.

I am bought on this site a wallet really wallet quality not much good friends, and there was not available any return option.

it's a too bad online store for purchasing anything.

Oyeshop.com
Very good site try on !!!
May 05, 2017 07:12 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys today iam there with another review . The review is about oyeshop shopping site is very useful for you all guys . so frnds iam going to tell that I have experienced very good. So frnds first time it was on profile with repect to the current top online shopping sites of world until when they started offer and discounts on products the price are discount. the website has been more famous .but what I can say about the product quality ? the product quality extremely good. belive me frnds products is amazing . this website bring you the best deals. this website can easy to handle. it is not difficult to use . This website delivery is amazing speed and 3-4 days it can deliver. so frnds I have victims of this sites. I have experienced very goods not only me there is the customer who have been experienced very well. belive me frnds it is very good site. being your friends I have to suggest that this website is good so you can try on if you have good experienced with this website pleasw share with me at comment. if this review is usefull so please give me a like.

Thanks you

your friend

have a nice day!

Awesome Products + Best Prices + Free Assured Gift
Feb 06, 2017 05:52 PM Read

Oyeshop satisfied me fully in terms of online shopping. Earlier I was quite confused whether I will receive the product as seen on website or not but I received exactly same and a pair of earring free as well. First time I ordered for Rs.200 Only so I received earrings.

Next time I ordered for Rs.2500 and received a pair of beautiful earring+ 1 necklace for free with my shopping. Happy experience received!

Brought a purse for my mom !!
Nov 23, 2016 02:26 PM Read (via Android App)

This is why I'm giving four stars to this website. because there services is very good. first I was confused that they got good services and material in thier website. I have brought a purse for my mom and that was incredible awesome and great product. purse got trendy look and simple as my mom is old thats why my mom prefar simple and cool look. I've been look out more but this is great outcome. my quest is over after buying a purse for my mom. if you're looking for the same you can go with this website

Not as good as other channels of online shopping.
Sep 12, 2016 12:50 PM Read (via Android App)

Oyeshop is one of the shopping sites for girls.it deals with women fashion, imitation jewellery and wallets but one thing that is right of oyeshop is the price it has good price as compared to other online shoping sites.I t is good because it provides free shipping over rs 499 .The quality and the design of the jewellery looks good but it is not much succeeded in India.Oyeshop is good for people who likes quality products in low prices it is afoddeble for all people.So I suggest if any one one good jewellery can try oyeshop.

OYESHOP
Feb 08, 2017 12:24 PM Read

SHOPPING HAS BEEN A TREND FOR INDIAN FASHIONABLE MENS WOMENS THESE DAYS . THIS ONLIE SHOPPING WEBSITE GIVES BEST DEALS IN VARIOUS KURTA, LENGHAS, PAJAMIS, SLAGINGS. IT HAVE AN OPTION OF CASH ON DELIVERY .EVEN THERE IS AN EXCHANGE OFFER OVER MID OF FEB.2017 .IT GIVES DISCOUNTS OVER VARIOUS BRANDED PRODUCTS WITH OVER MANY VOUCHERS FOR NEXT SALE . THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT IS RELIABLE AND DELIVERY TIME IS AT ITS BEST .

Useless shopping site its
Dec 30, 2016 04:06 AM Read (via Android App)

I was looking gift for my girlfriend. I gone to oyeshop.com site I saw jewelary I like the jewelary many option were there on oyeshop.com site. So I found designer doll fashion pendant for girls in golden and pearls I like the pendant I order. I got delivered within a week I gave money 250 rs to delivery boy. The packing of the product was very nice but when I saw the pendant I was looking like street local qaulity material which you can found anywhere in street for 50-70 rs. I was very sad and angry I waste my money. I didnt even gave to my girlfriend also that pendant next time I wont shop from this site.

Good
Nov 08, 2016 12:09 PM Read (via Android App)

Oyeshop.com is the best one online shoping company so now am talking about my shoping experience in this company its very good I was shope from this company last month that time I was order for my product after few days I got I was very impressed for that the delivery is very fast and this is the new online shoping company and this company is well trusted for that all the thing always give for customer good and original product the customer service is really good I am very impressed and very happy for that I have shped from this company

WOMEN SHOPPING SITE
Nov 03, 2016 02:07 PM Read

HI GUYS, Oyeshop.Com: It is the place of the shopping site for women.It deals with women fashion, imitation jewelery and wallets but one thing that is right of oyeshop is the price it has good price as compared to other online shoping sites.It is good because it provides free shipping over rs 999/- .The quality and the design of the jewelery looks good but it is not much succeeded in India.Oyeshop is good for people who likes quality products in low prices it is affordable for all people.So I suggest if any one one good jewelery can try oyeshop. Thank you, have a nice day.

Good
Nov 03, 2016 02:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Oyeshop.com is the best online shoping company now am telking you friends my truely experience in this company I have online shped from this company on last month this company are offer to the very fast service for all the customer this is the best online shoping company this company provide for all the customer original product all the customer are very happy for this company delivery time is very good fast delivery I am very imptessed for that and now a day whenver I will shoping from online company I will deffinately shop in this company

Oyeshop.com