Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ornaz.com Reviews

Fraud website
Jan 15, 2018 11:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends I ordered bearing in this site. Because I found a lot of good collection of rings and bangles in this site so that I chose this site.

When I give my order to this site it take 16 days to get delivered my order. I was really disappointed when the item arrives.

The ring is not a looks beautiful as it looks in the picture. They are just giving some extra additional edits in the picture and then they added in the site but the real case is not like that the ring is so bad to look.

I just contacted with the customer service and ask about this , and they just tell yhat the product have no guarantee so that we cannot do anything.

My experience with this site is really disappointing and so that I am not recommending you to buy products on this site.

Fake site
Sep 30, 2017 10:08 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys dont trust this foolish site.its didnt getting product.my friend has lost his money in this site.this is a foolish and rubbish site.

Dont oder anything from this site fake site.or you will loose your money.i have checked this site by ordering for cod.but the product is not arrived.ordere about a month ago.trust me guys dont buy anything from this site.

Fake site.
Jul 02, 2017 09:09 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys. I review on Ornaz.com atfirst I tell you this is useless website.some months ago I and my friend console and he  chooses  a headphone for him.Then he orders it some time later they show on screen the product is not succesfully ordered so he is hopeless, some day later a message come from them your order process is succesfull this process is disgusting.2 weak later they deliver his headphone in a word the delivery timelines is not so good and the beahviour with customer is very bad.

Then he opens his product box and he is very disappointed beacuse one line is not rightly connected with speaker.In a screen they show picture but not genuine.Then he calls them but they do not recieve his phone. I recomended you don't attract its fake picture also don't buy any essential products from this site.

Ornaz.com
ORNAZ??????
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

A great team of professionals, even during Covid times they made the process super smooth. I specially like to thank Bhakti who put in lots of effort to understand what sort of ring I want and provided the best deal. Really happy with their services and I will highly recommend ORNAZ ?????????? such a wonderful experience ??????

Service is very bad
Jun 08, 2017 12:48 PM Read (via Android App)

Ornaz.com is online shopping website. Website is easy to use and user friendly. My exprience with this website is not good at all. I have ordered shoes from this website firstly they come 16 days late from delivery date and when I saw my shoes my totally disappointed as they are of very bad quality and they are worn out. When I call to the customer service they deny to reslove my problem and say that they have no gurientee of there product. They only care about the customer untill they get payment. I sugest not to buy anything from this website.

Ornaz. Com this site is too slow
Feb 28, 2017 10:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Ornaz.Com is too bad averythings is too good camera is not a good time to go back to you and the other day and night and it was good and bad times you have a good day today with my mom said she will have to go to in the world to me about the other day I can do that to us your u have any questions or concerns and use it for you to come e end up with

Ornaz.com is a jewellerys shopping website
Jun 25, 2017 11:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am going to tell you about Ornaz.com.This is a jewellerys shopping website.

Some things on this website are good and some are bad.i m going to tell you now.

It's customer service not so good.

Product quality are very good on this site.

The main problem on this website is the delivery time line.because whenever my brother ordered a necklace for his wife so delivery happened after a long time.

This website not so good for online jewellerys shoping because there are jewellerys is very expensive.

So don't shop on this website.

Yes but quality is too good

Thanks for reading my review.

Low quality of product.
Jun 14, 2017 03:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Oenaz.com online shopping store, friends I told you about this online website.friends I sugested you don't buying anything on this website, because there was many reasons available for not buying.more than many people not happy with this company sevices.on this site product quality is very weak and more than all products too expensive.am also buying a new wallet on this site, but wallet quality is very weak and too expensive.I want to return but not successfully , also regisitred the complain but no any reactions.

Don't fall into it's trap.
Mar 16, 2017 08:50 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends, This is from my personal experience. This is an online jewellery shopping site. They claim to provide te best quality and best service but in reality it is just a the opposite.Customer service- They have the worst customer service and moreover their delivery time is even worse . They don't even provide the tracking system and not even respond the call.Product - The quality is good and better than its other things ( serivces) .Delivery time- There is no particular time. They say that it will be delivered within 1week. Thats false they take real long time . Seriously frastating.App- Very slow app. They don't even update it. It takes some much time is the best network , just to show the front picture.Reliability - Not at all reliable. stay away from this.Thanks.

Very bed experience.
Nov 09, 2016 05:56 PM Read

Hello friends,

I am gaurav so ornaz.com is online diamond and gold jewellery shopping . so I am last month I am two gold ring purchase this website. so I am Place the oder after two week check my delivery states . so states is delivery is going so I am call customer care but he people are not proper reply . so I am not happy for this website . so after one month I am given my ring so ring are not good and not good quality . so I am not happy for this website.

Thank you all friends .