Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Optimidea Reviews

Ignorant management.
Jul 30, 2019 07:57 PMRead
They have no clue how to run a business.There is no structure in the day of an employee here. They will not allocate any work till the deadline is approaching very near and expect you to complete the deadlines on time.

Meetings not suited
Jul 29, 2019 01:45 PMRead
From many of the necessary tasks that are required to be completed on a day to day basis it is seen that meetings from all of them are the least productive. Not only this, lots of time is wasted in arranging appropriate rooms for the same.

Terrible manager.
Jul 29, 2019 01:42 AMRead
The manager will try to isolate your from other people and torture you if he makes you his target. He is a horrible person who is tripping on his false illusion of power.

Optimidea
Training period is long.
Jul 27, 2019 09:37 AMRead
Their training period is quite long, which ensures that you have learnt all the aspects of the job well and I love that they are so patient and give you time to learn.

The H. R department is amazing.
Jul 26, 2019 05:30 PMRead
The H. R keeps checking on you to make sure that you are okay and are not facing any kind of injustice or bad treatment by the senior employees. The senior employees are also asked about the junior employees and their work. They also keep a check on how well the senior employees are working.

Lot to learn.
Jul 25, 2019 06:15 PMRead
I have been working at Optimidea for 2 years and there is a lot to learn here, but the management is not that great and their policies are also not that good.

The leave policy is good.
Jul 22, 2019 03:44 AMRead
The leave policy is very good and they do not complain if you take a 2 weeks leave at a time because they underhand the importance of a break and the work culture is also great.

Good opportunity for employees.
Jul 21, 2019 08:52 PMRead
I have been working at Optimidea for 3 years and this is a good place to learn about insurance and products. There are lot of onsite opportunities for employees and you get good hands on experience here.

They do not respect their old employees.
Jul 21, 2019 08:00 PMRead
They do not respect their old employees. They are hiring new employees at the salary that they give us now, when it has been years since we worked with them.

My team leader did not explain things properly to
Jul 20, 2019 11:06 PMRead
My team leader did not explain what needs to be done to me properly and when I send the work to her, she did not even check it and sent it to the client and then when the client told her about it, she blamed me for the work when she did not explain it to me properly.

Optimidea