Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-7838552499

Nvgals.com Reviews

Pretty nice shopping experience with NVgals.com
Jan 17, 2014 07:24 PM Read

I just stumbled over one of the many websites on net while searching for intimate wear for my someone special. I must say that NVgals proved to be exactly what I wanted. At first I was amazed by a nice variety at one site dedicated to this category and that too at such wonderful prices.

My special experience with nvgals was that the customer care person was really cordial and more than helpful to sort confusions and my queries. They indeed helped me out even with selecting some products as I was pretty confused.

For the delivery, I was pretty happy that I received goods within a week, more precisely 5 days in Delhi.

Thumbs up to these guys and thanks for giving a happy shopping experience.

Cool site to shop at for cheapest products
Dec 04, 2013 09:20 PM Read

Hi friends,

I am writing this review to rate one of the intimate wear sites I recently encountered.

While stumbling for a while on net and going through about 5-6 such sites, I found this one to be cheapest and also having decent variety.

At first I was reluctant to order but as I saw they have COD option for Delhi, I ordered few products. I'm glad I did that as I have received awesome products at that too on the day I wanted.

They definitely saved some bucks for me.

Nice site for bridal lingeries and nightwear
Nov 23, 2013 12:08 PM Read

I just fell on this site a few days ago as I was looking for some sexy nightwear just before my marriage. I'm quite thankful to this site as NVgals saved quite a lot of money for me. The kind of stuff sold at 1000INR at shops is priced at 700-800 at NVgals site. They have nice variety and I assume that they deliver goods on time as well as I got mine on time.

I hope this review proves to be of use to readers.

Thanks a lot to NVgals for hosting a wonderful and useful site

Nvgals.com
Hot prices for Bridal Nightwear
Oct 03, 2013 07:17 PM Read

I never knew there already so many reviews about this site on Mouthshut. I found NVgals products on Tradus.com and eventually searched for their site on google. Believe me they are great for Delhi based customers. Very quick and genuine service. Best prices I saw online.

Also their zeal to educate the society by good articles of sex-education and other related stuff is commendable.

I have just one thing to say to NVgals :- Thank you for running such a good site

A Heaven for Bridal Lingerie and Nightwear
Oct 02, 2013 06:52 PM Read

Gosh! I can't say how thankful I'm to Mouthshut for this review. I fell on the review of nvgals.com and checked out the site. The site is well framed and prices mentioned are really good. I mean the products are at least about 100 Rs. cheaper than other sites.

Now that's good enough for me. I have been promised that I'll get my products by tomorrow as I'm in Delhi, from where they operate and I need it urgently. Though they asked extra for super quick delivery but I didn't mind as I need them by tomorrow.

Thanks NVgals and thanks Mouthshut.

Online lingerie store
Oct 02, 2013 06:16 PM Read

This is a true review of one of the sites which I recently dealt with. NVgals.com :- I was searching for some bridal lingeries and fell on this site. They had a good variety and a bit cheaper than other sites, hence I decided why not to try it.

Eventually I was not disappointed but for one fact that they promised delivery in 4-5 days but took a compelete week to deliver it.

Nonetheless I received good products and I believe it's a good startup and should come into knowledge of others as well.

Thanks.