Academics:

Student Engagement:

Nicholsonz Media Institute, Ernakulam Reviews

Bad
May 22, 2019 07:28 PMRead (via Mobile)
Very bad behavior.. The behavior towards students is horrible. They only need money.I went there for an internship program. I got cheated.When i joined there they said fees is 2000....After completing one month they said they need more money and their behavior was very terrible

Excellent
Jan 25, 2019 06:08 PMRead
Nicholson'Z is the best institute, to study web And Graphics Design. The method of teaching is very good to understand and it is professional.They will help us to work independently and their updated syllabus is more helpful to study. Web design course made me a good career.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Sep 11, 2018 10:52 AMRead
I got a great opportunity to study here. The well trained faculties and their effective teaching are the main success behind the institution. The placement opportunities are wide. The infrastructure is really fantastic. Individual attention is the main factor.

Nicholsonz Media Institute - Ernakulam
Great Experience
Sep 08, 2018 11:59 AMRead
I studied web designing course and I got placed too. Institute offers efficient teaching and moreover good placements. The infrastructure is really mind blowing. The greatest advantage is we will get one-one attention. Flexible timings are another advantage.

Write a Review on Nicholsonz Media Institute - Ernakulam