Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Mrvoonik.com Reviews

Fake products
Nov 28, 2017 04:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello this is very fake website Mr voonik don't order anything from here I ordered her sweater from this website title company was Fort Collins but when I receive the product it was really Fake it cost me over 1599 rupees and when I received it was just normal piece of sweater very low quality and now I am in not shop anything from Mr voonik very fake websites you guys don't buy anything from there User experience is also very bad it take so much time to load everytime is also very bad it takes around 15 days to come and I don't know why are they taking extra shipping charges I ordered 1599 rupees product then also I paid 115 rupees for shipping

Bad service
Nov 25, 2017 04:07 PM Read (via Android App)

I have bad experience with this site I have order a shirt pay through credit card I get delivered after one week I opened delivery shirt sizes was too short when I return shirt to Mr voonik they are no response when I call to customers care they said mail to us with order ID after day I return my product. refund policy is too long after 2weeks I get money back I was so angry with this website and I deleted App from my mobile

Poor Quality Clothes
Nov 23, 2017 03:46 PM Read

I was initially felt that Mrvoonik will be some unique kind of online shopping platform unlike some others because it meant to sale the accessories and attires only for men, so that I was excited to buy some trendy t-shirts.

I ordered few t-shirts even though they cost little higher than I expected. But after receiving them I was highly disappointed with the poor fabric quality of those t-shirts. The colors are little contrast to those which I had seen on the website while shopping.

Even they ordered the inner wear of different color and sizes contrast to which I choose while ordering them. Completely irritated upon their service and I returned them back. I was waiting for the refund of my money.

Be careful while choosing the products and be aware of the prices first. I do not recommend to shop in MrVoonik.

Mrvoonik.com
Mrvoonik is the best app ever
Jan 17, 2018 03:57 PM Read

Hi guys,

I am will impart my experience to one of the web based shopping site which is mrvoonik.com when I went to on this site I completely astounded there is heaps of markdown on garments shoes and numerous others items .few days before I make a buy a shirt through this site it will be conveyed in 7 days .

when I open the bundle the nature of that shirt is magnificent and fit on me.i cherished it.

By and large a portion of the sites give rebates yet their item quality leaves something to be desired however when I make buy through this site my reasoning about marked down items is transformed I might want to suggest everybody who adore popular garments I trust this data is change your vision to make buy and it is exceptionally useful to you.

Much thanks to you .

Product quality is low
Nov 17, 2017 01:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Friends, I want to share my personal experience with Mrvoonik.com This is a famous online store for fashionable clothes in India. Its advertising on the social media is very muchhh.So I decided to bought something from this online store. I oened the site and choose 3 jeans and 2 shirts and make an order.I wait for my order. After 5 or 6 days the delivery boy came with my order. I gave him payment and took my order. When I openend it, I was shocked to see the jeans and shirts. jeans and shirts have a very rough quality. But the price is very high as compare to its quality. I tried to contact service centre to complain it. But I couldn't a proper answer from them. The customer service is also worst. .it is a big scam with me.

. I suggest u friends don't use this site. If u get better quality and saves your money, don't use it

Product cost is very high
Nov 08, 2017 09:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello friends, I am Makhan singh and today I will give you honest review of Mrvoonik.com website. Hello friends I used this applications for last 20 days and it was not good app for earn the money.it was a browser and if you use this browser for searching then it was give some point.after hitting the 1000 point it was provide the one rupees.it was daily give 1000 point fast daily but after 1000 point it was not increasing the point.you can earn only one rupees daily on this mcent browser.the money will use only mobile recharge.the mcent browser need so many upgrading because some time when you search when it was crashing and every five mint it was play 30 second ads without any skip options.it was very slow browser and consume lots of Internet data.the interface not good on this browser.it was hanged my phone .it was not useful app for earn the money.so friends don't waste the time on this app.thanks for reading this review.

Worst experience with this mrvoonik.com
Aug 31, 2017 10:14 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys. Recently I bought sparx mens camel sandals. From mrvoonik.com and when I see the pic of sandals in website. it was very good and stylish and attractive and by all these qualitys I odered it.

then it shows me that it tooks five to 7 days to delivery. Yeah ok I ordered it and everything fine at that time. But seriously it tooks 8days to delivery the product to my home due to neligance of delivery boy. still its ok finally I got the product. And when I open that box and when I saw the sandals. seriously I felt angry like anything. because of the outlook of the product is very bad. when I compared to the sandals which I had seen in website. Seriously I dont even have the time to return it. Y bcs for getting delivery he took many days.so now its return policy. I thought that it tooks many days. So ive compromised and using that sandals only instead of returning that product. so guys im seriously suggesting u to not to buy in this worst website.

Mrvoonik.com
Aug 28, 2017 06:42 PM Read (via Android App)

I have a very bad experience with Mrvoonik.com as they send me totally different product which I had ordered.

I ordered a blue shirt of Duke but they send me black coloured shirt.

I was very disappointed with this incident and now I never order anything from this online shopping website.

The value for money is so okay but delivery charges are fully online mode and high.

This online shopping website has branded product but in limited range.

Delivery timing is so bad and I faced lot of difficulties while returning the product as my payments were done.

Thank you.

Worst quality products on Mrvoonik.com
Aug 25, 2017 07:40 PM Read

Hi I am Mayur.

I am going to share my worst experience with Mrvoonik.com. This website sells clothes, shoes and other things online. I bought the t-shirt once from this website. It was looking very good in the picture so I bought it. They take too much time than they gave to me to deliver my t-shirt. When I received my t-shirt I saw the product quality of the t-shirt was very very poor, and it was torn from one side. Than I tried to contact with the customer service. I called for four days and on fourth day they received my phone. Then I complaint about my problem but they told that they cannot do anything about that and they didn't refund my money back. This website is very bad and app doesn't work properly.

Mrvoonik.com is not at all reliable. So I prefer not to buy products from Mrvoonik.com

Thank You.

Bad Shopping experience
Aug 25, 2017 03:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

I dont know how peoples selling cheap material cloths on such amazing apps. I was ordered one shirt for myself and you guys cant believe that the material of that shirt was pathetic. It was completely waistage of money. Also they take little longer time to deliever the product than other sites. Guys check and read product description property before buying anything. I suggest to read other users review as well that help you a lot.

Mrvoonik Review
Aug 25, 2017 02:28 PM Read

Mrvoonik.com is an online shopping platform.

Recently I ordered a pair of nike shoes from the app as they were offering a huge discount on it. But when it was delivered it turned out to be a duplicate product which was really annoying. The real reason for such big discount was probably that they were offering a non-real product under a reputed brand name. It turns out that Mrvoonik likes to cheat its customer by luring them with great deals and offer prices. They are not at all reliable, they may send you some different brands product claiming it under some other brand name. Their customer support is quite fair but was reluctant to admit their fault in my delivery. The website and apps are good. Not sure about the product quality my order turned out to be a duplicate one. They have a fair score in other activities but a zero for reliability.

Cost is high (Mrvoonik.com)
Aug 14, 2017 11:09 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends.

Now I'm going to sharing my bad experiences about Mrvoonik.Com.

I bought a 3 cotton shirts, price is 540/shirt.The customer service is good but the product quality is not good.

The shirt quality is very bad, because the shirts are damaged with low quality materials.The delivery of timing is perfect but the product quality is very bad so need not the delivery time.

This apps and websites are not suitable to all. This is worst apps, dont use and dont waste your time and money also.The reliability is not good, the online purchasing product is not good and worthless so dont online purchases from this Mrvoonik.com.All the friends and family members are don't purchase this website and don't use this apps.

Mainly the product price is high but product quality is very bad.the cost is nothing wrong but the quality of the product is very important, so Be alert my all friends.

Awesome website Mrvoonik.com
Jul 30, 2017 06:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience with one of the online shopping website which is mrvoonik.com when I visited on this website I totally amazed there is lots of discount on clothes shoes and many others products .few days before I make a purchase a shirt through this website  it will be delivered in 7 days.

When I open the package the quality of that shirt is awesome and fit on me.i loved it. Generally some of the websites provide discounts but their product quality is not so good but when I make purchase through this website my thinking about discounted products is changed I would like to recommend everyone who love fashionable clothes I hope this information is change your vision to make purchase and it is very helpful to you.

Thank you .

Vinod.

My first order from this site
Jul 01, 2017 02:37 PM Read (via Android App)

First off all, this is my first experince on this site . that I have order something from this site.Its a new site in the online market these days  , and I came to know about this from facebook. so, I think its amazing to share a review with all of you.

I have order a casual jean from this site.The quality of the jean is not too good. but its ok for me.

the colour displayed in the site is not exactly same as the product I have recieved . but I think its because of camera quality.Although the products on this sites are costly and are not of very good quality. Not all the products all avialable for shipping in my country .

Never to shop on mrvonik
Jun 20, 2017 10:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello frinds. I wana share my reviw on shoping with mrvonik. Seriously guys mrvonik is a very bad shoping site . the thing which atracks towards this site is that they give you the best offer on fashion collection. Whuch atclts you towards it . but I wana tell you that this site is very bad because the give you the fake product having no quality and no. Warranty. I baught an tshirt from this site , the tshurt was really dashing looking on the site . but wo kehte hai n dekh ta kuch aur hau aur milta kuch aur hai. Meko bahut bora product mela mrvonik se . aur jb second shopping maine kharede is cassual shoe jo ke ekdum dhasoo the but on the delivery date onhone kha ke apka order cancel hogya kun ke hamara produt ap kt city tk nhi pahooch paya . tell me guys is it any reason to cancel the product. So I will requist you never to buy any product from this site.

Not my choice for online shopping
Jun 14, 2017 04:43 PM Read (via Android App)

I downloaded this app for both men and women and everytime I looked for products I need especially clothings I never happen to find it. Well it happened that one day I was shocked coz my husband ordered a shoe from this app from his friend without my knowledge. Well later he was so discouraged with the quality of the shoe as well as the amount they charged and over that again late delivery. So I dont think this app has been helpfull to me so far. Coz their products are mostly fake and they try to sell it at a price that dont suit the products quality. They should also wrok out with their delivery timing and honesty coz its not about receiving lat or fast, its about ur honesty to your customers.

Hate it alot
Jun 03, 2017 03:53 PM Read (via Android App)

The mr.voonik is such a greedy app they show cheap price on face book to public and when we download it the prices are so high.the fabric is so cheap.its range is so high.if we go near by our maRket we see such things same to sMe at very cheap price . I saw many shoping onlines but not saw before like this .they are such a mean.for their benifits they are cheating people.by showing less price things and when people download it the actual website says another things. very bad fabrics , o so costly dont buy here

Faithful
Apr 28, 2017 02:22 AM Read (via iOS App)

This is one of the exellent site of all we can get all brands here and delivery is also not too late , I used this application when I was in bhubneswer , this application deliverd my order in 3 to 4 days and its a faithfull one and its costumer services are super but this site is not avalable in some locations and it does not have delivery to my home town , if this servies gives delivery to my home tome name parlakhemundi then I will not go to shops and showrooms I will just order in this site blindly so I requst to have serive to my home town and it gives the exact thing what we have orderd without an inch difference , as the photo given in site we will get the exact one without colour differene.

Very good application for shopping
Apr 02, 2017 01:38 AM Read (via Android App)

Everyone loves to shoping and I also. Whenever I want to shop any product I firstly visit at MRVOONIK.COM. There are my products are available as you want. Fashion, clothings ( for men, women, children) , accessories ( rings, beg, wallets) , beauty products, home decore, kitchen appliances, wallpapers, etc.

It offers 50-70% cheaper products as compair to other websites.

Hourly deals are availble to get best price.

Daily deals on most products.

Different colours, sizes are available in clothings.

Cash on delivery is also available.

Product quality is excellent.

Customer service is also very polite and coperative. If you found any damage product then resent a new product to you othervise they will refund your money.

It delivers products in 8_ 12 days. delivery will be always right on time as called.

They have website and application also. Application is very easy to use by anyone.

I think you have to use it once and try it. You must like it.

If you like and agree with my review then please don't forget to like it.

Good Fashion store but lacks to fulfill commitment
Mar 14, 2017 10:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends , I'm giving this review based on my personal experience on this site. I have purchased through this site for around 5-6 times and now has come to an opinion.As you guys know it is clothing accessories store and has also got a good and unique collection. The customer service is overall good although it may sometimes fail to provide quick response. The refund policy works well.They provide quality products but sometimes the product may vary from the given descriptions or specifications ( drawbacks) .Delivery time - It is the biggest drawback of this site. they take a bit longer than any other sites and this may feel irritating .App - The app.is very much user-friendly and is also very light thus can be used in slow network connections. This goes with the website also. They have developed the site really well.Realiablity - According to me they are very much reliable as in my case I once have opted for refund and they have agreed immediately.Overall a good online shopping store.Thanks .

Recommended Top Articles