Room Quality:

Photos for Moustache Hostel - Goa

Moustache Hostel, Goa Reviews

Worst hotel.
14 days agoRead
This hotel is the worst. They said that they had not received our booking from the travel and booking website that we booked from and told us that they cannot give us a room. Even though we showed them all the details, they refused to let us stay. I would never ever recommend this place to anyon...Read More

They did not help us at all.
23 days agoRead
Moustache Hostel, Goa did not help us at all when my grandmother fell while walking in their garden. She could not lift herself and this caused us a lot of problems and we asked them for a wheelchair, but they said that they don’t have one. They did not even help us with a nearby doctor. We had ...Read More

No good room.
26 days agoRead
Moustache Hostel, Goa does not have a good room, good staff and the rooms are also not spacious. Their housekeeping is also good.

Moustache Hostel - Goa
Good staff.
11 days agoRead
The staff at this hotel are great and are so enthusiastic to tell you about the place that they will spend good amount of time with you and tell you the spots that are not popular as well.

Good service.
12 days agoRead
Moustache Hostel, Goa has inproved in terms of their service. The first time I can check-in took a lot of time, but the second visit here was great. The rooms here are clean and spacious and the bathtub is clean as well.

Good hotel.
15 days agoRead
This hotel has amazing staff that give good service and make you feel at home. Their rooms are also in perfect condition and you will have no reason to complain.

Good breakfast option.
18 days agoRead
This hotel has a lavish breakfast option with multiple live counters and amazing coffee and since the breakfast was free, we made the most of it.

Beautiful rooms
21 days agoRead
Moustache Hostel, Goa has rooms that will make you wish that you were a travel blogger who could this beautiful room to everyone. The room is really good and will make you feel very special, so it is a great place to stay with your family.

No proper safety deposit lockers.
27 days agoRead
This hotel has safety deposit lockers that do not open and give you the scare of your life. After much help from the staff it opened, but it was very scary.

Good owner.
28 days agoRead
The owner of this place is a huge foodie and will give you amazing suggestions of the places to eat at. You are sure to love the places that he tells you to eat at.

Unhelpful and rude staff.
Oct 30, 2019 10:28 AMRead
This hotel is terrible when it comes to taking care of their guests. Their staff is rude and unapologetic about it.

Greenery all around
Oct 26, 2019 07:41 AMRead
The biggest USP at this hotel is that thier gardens and greenery all around. The place has an elegance to it and makes one feel good. Their staff is also great.

No free Wi-Fi.
Oct 25, 2019 05:25 PMRead
Moustache Hostel, Goa has a very dirty swimming pool and my skin started itching the moment I went in. They also do not have free Wi-Fi here which is such a disappointment.

Very rude staff.
Oct 23, 2019 09:46 AMRead
This hotel has very rude staff. They had chocolates on the reception desk and when I took one for my kid, they were mean enough to tell me not to take it because I will get one when we check out. They did not give it to us at check-out also.

You will feel absolutely blissful here.
Oct 22, 2019 07:30 PMRead
This hotel surely knows how to pamper you right. Their jacuzzi and steam is the perfect session of relaxation that you need and if you get their Ayurvedic massage done as well, you will feel absolutely blissful.

Moustache Hostel - Goa