Medical Care:

Near Moolchand Metro Station, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-11-40849471

Moolchand Medcity, Delhi Reviews

Best doctors in emergency
Nov 11, 2018 05:15 PM Read (via Mobile)
We visited Moolchand hospital for the treatment of my daughter and we were completely satisfied with the services of the hospital .Nice and caring staff with great room facilitaties. Doctors were well qualified and explained everything in detail. Definitely will recommend it to friends and famil...Read More

Moolchand emergency on 6/11/2018
Nov 11, 2018 01:28 PM Read (via Mobile)
I visited moolchand emergency on 6/11/2018 with my father who was having chest pain. Doctors were very much responsive and they were immediate in action once we reached there.All the facilities were great with clean hospital and hygiene. Finally my father is completely alright now .Thanks to moo...Read More

Extremely thankful to Moolchand hospital
Oct 31, 2018 05:17 PM Read (via Mobile)
I am extremely thankful to Moolchand hospital for giving my father back.He was admitted in Moolchand ICU few days back. The care they provided was none lesser than my home.All the nurse staff was friendly and doctors were well qualified.My experience with the hospital was really good.

Moolchand Medcity - Delhi
Great experience
Oct 31, 2018 04:30 PM Read (via Mobile)
I visited moolchand emergency for my daughter who was suffering from viral fever. The response of doctors in the emergency was quick and they explained everything to us very well. Even in the night, all the facilities in the hospital was there which made us extremely satisfied.

Caring staff
Oct 24, 2018 03:08 PM Read (via Mobile)
My mother was admitted in Moolchand hospital for 4 days .The staff was caring and friendly and it was like home feeling in the hospital .The facilities in the hospital were extremely good with regular checkups from doctor. They explained everything in detail and the medications that they were pr...Read More

Hospitals are the health care institution that provides patient treatment with specialized equipment and methodical staff. Have you ever been confused by reading the title or name of a hospital? Like sometimes there's a charitable hospital, and wonder why they are different than our government or private hospitals.
Good experience
Oct 24, 2018 02:16 PM Read (via Mobile)
I visited Moolchand Hospital on 15/10/2018, and consulted in internal medicine department for fever. Doctor explained all the critical things very properly and it was a nice experience. The facilities available in Moolchand hospital are extremely good with friendly staff .

Using advance medical technology
Oct 04, 2018 05:32 PM Read (via Mobile)
Last week I went ICU department of Moolchand hospital To meet one of my friends father, good hospital. Specially, holding all latest medical technology. Doctos are also very supporting, trained nursing staff. Nice experience with that hospital, can suggest to my near & dear.

Simply the best ....
Sep 25, 2018 11:31 PM Read (via Mobile)
Few days back, my mother in law Mrs. Asha Dubey underwent the surgery for removal of uterus. Everything went off very smoothly under the expert guidance of Dr. Sadhhna Kala Her team of Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja and Dr. Ruchi Tandon took good care of my Mummy ji and all the three doctors personally min...Read More

Right cost for right service.
Sep 13, 2018 09:20 AM Read (via Mobile)
3 days ago my friend went moolchand hospital for normal opd for nuro division, Dr Neeraj is very good doctor as well as good human being. Moolchand has right cost for right service, earlier I went couple of other hospitals also, but moolchand is best in terms of cost.

Mool chand Hospitality
Sep 12, 2018 06:52 PM Read (via Mobile)
My sister got admitted with severe ear pain and emergency staff of ed of mool chand attended with intense care specially the on duty lady doctor nd ahmed sir. She has been relaxed in her severe pain and advised for good treatment ahead. Senior dr, ear specialist also visited at random.

Has caring and friendly nursing staff
Sep 12, 2018 05:40 PM Read (via Mobile)
Last night I went Moolchand emergency along with my friend's father, my friend's father is suffering from dengue fever. Good experience with Moolchand, has good doctors team, good emergency set up, good nursing staff specially. Overall a good hospital in terms of service.

Expert in complex surgeries.
Sep 06, 2018 04:57 PM Read (via Mobile)
Moolchand hospital has very good doctors team for complex surgeries, it has separate wing for international patient, my uncle went moolchand last week for some critical surgery, very good experience in terms of treatment, doctors, nursing staff as well as billing.

Latest madical services
Sep 05, 2018 05:37 PM Read (via Mobile)
My uncle went Moolchand hospital last night, gone through some emergency treatment over there, Moolchand emergency department is equipped with all latest medical equipment, on duty staff is very good, well trained nurses. Overall, very nice experience.

Expertised in complex surgeries
Sep 03, 2018 09:50 AM Read (via Mobile)
Hi, 9 days ago my uncle undergone a crtical surgery at Moolchand Hospital, nice experience in terms of doctors, nurses and supporting staff. It has good staff in customer caring division also. Charges are very balanced, billing accurately, overall good experience.

Reputed hospital
Sep 01, 2018 03:35 PM Read (via Mobile)
Moolchand is a reputed hospital in south Delhi, providing trustworthy medical services along with well qualified and trained staff. My uncle went Moolchand two days ago, nice experience with cardio department, charges of procedures are also balanced.

Experienced and trained staff
Aug 29, 2018 11:45 AM Read (via Mobile)
Yesterday one of my relative went for consultation in Moolchand in ortho dept, nice experience with doctor as well as supporting staff. Qualified& well trained staff, equipped with latest technology and processes. He is planning to go with tkr sugery from Moolchand.

Holding newer medical technology
Aug 27, 2018 09:56 AM Read (via Mobile)
Last week my aunt went Moolchand hospital, undergone opd of ortho division, very nice experience with doctor as well as supporting staff. They have all newer technology equipment along with trained staff to operate these equipments. Now I am planing for my aunt surgery from Moolchand only....Read More

Trustworthy hospital
Aug 25, 2018 09:31 AM Read (via Mobile)
3 days back I went Moolchand hospital for OPD, fabulous experience. Doctors Sabharwal is good doctor as well as good human being. Now I decided to get surgical process through Moolchand only. At moolchand, procedure cost and other expenses are very reasonable.

Trustworthy hospital
Aug 24, 2018 10:16 AM Read (via Mobile)
Moolchand Hosoital is a trustworthy and reputed hospital. They really do what is required for a patient. Nursing staff and doctors are very supportive and cooperative Charges of all procedures are balanced as compare to competitors, nice experience with Moolchand.

Well qualified doctors
Aug 20, 2018 03:00 PM Read (via Mobile)
I went Moolchand Hospital last week, nice experience to interact with Dr Chopra, very good doctor, now I'm planning get my surgery from Moolchand only. Moolchand has good supporting staff, good OPD& IPD campus. Overall I felt good experience. Thanks.

Write a Review on Moolchand Medcity - Delhi