Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

17, Cd Mla'S Colony, Road No 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, TS

+91-40-23372621, +91-40-23372882

Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad Reviews

No smooth check-ins.
12 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad did not stick to the itineary that we had planned at all and the hotel-checks in at the hotels that they booked for us were not smooth as well.

Not worth it.
17 days agoRead
These tour operators give you services that are simply not good. If you go through the tour by yourself you save a lot of money. They charge you atleast 5 times double the amount it will cost them.

Not responsive to ideas.
21 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad were not responsive to my ideas at all. They just wanted to do the trip thier way.

Mn Tours & Travels - Hyderabad
Great arrangements
1 day agoRead
These tour operator made sure that they had all fresh travel arrangements set for us and we really relished the wine tasting sessions.

No rooms vacated
1 day agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad did not try or manage to convince the local tour guides to vacate rooms during the span of our day tour and so we had to stay in the bus for a day.

Great dining experience
1 day agoRead
These tour operator booked hotel for us that had amazing dining experiences under the stars. The breakfast was decent but the dining experience before sleep was outstanding.

Trusted them completely.
5 days agoRead
I trusted these tour operators completely when it came to our holiday plans and we were not at disappointed.

Educational trip.
6 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad gave us guides that made this trip really educational and the guides were vibrant and have a wealth of knowledge as well.

We got a very nice agent.
10 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad gave us a very nice agent who kept in touch with us even during our trip and saw to it that everything was done perfectly.

Arranged everything really well.
12 days agoRead
These tour operators arranged everything so well. I felt like I was being attented to by a friend and I had some special requests that they accomodated so well.

Timely arrangements made
16 days agoRead
These tour operator made sure that we are allocated our drivers as per the needs. They ensure safe trip and that we cover maximum of places that are of tourists importance.

Long yet peaceful journey
16 days agoRead
These tour operator booked us a very long tour among some of the most horrific roads that we did not like at all. But the sight seeing truly made up for it in totality.

New day new place
21 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad planned our tour in such a way Everyday a different city option was given to us to enjoy and live thoroughly. They also include many wall to wall options.

I was really happy.
26 days agoRead
Mn Tours & Travels, Hyderabad gave me complete information about the place that I wanted to go to and because of that I got the confidence to travel solo and I was really happy.

Did not take our interest into consideration.
27 days agoRead
These tour operators did not give us good service at all. All of our requests were ignored and our interests were not taken into consideration at all.

Mn Tours & Travels - Hyderabad