Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Meteorites Travel, Delhi Reviews

Very upset.
Nov 26, 2019 02:57 PMRead
These tour operators did not keep in mind that we were vegetarian and did a huge mess up with our meals. The reason we pre-ordered our meals was because we are vegetarian so we were very disappointed.

No scope for negotiation
Nov 24, 2019 12:52 AMRead
This tour operator are very stubborn for their tour rates and don’t agree to negotiate any further and that is not acceptable at all.

Amazing experience
few seconds agoRead
We really had an amazing experience with Meteorites. Akansha helped us get the great package. All the arrangements were well taken care of. We did not have to do anything. Even the resort arranged by Akansha was extraordinary. All the facilities were outstanding. I liked my stay in Maldives due ...Read More

Meteorites Travel - Delhi
12 days agoRead
We booked our stay at Maldives with Meteorites. We had a great and a hassle experience with them. Everything was looked after by them very efficiently. Special thanks to Ms.Sandeepa who looked after our booking. It was great working with Meteorites

Memorable Mauritius trip from Delhi
14 days agoRead
A couple of months ago, I was searching for the best international travel agency to consult and book a Mauritius trip from Delhi. I found the Meteorites Travel and visited the website. I talked to the Srishti Wadhwa, a travel consultant there. She gave me all the information about the place and ...Read More

Thanks, Meteorites Travel for the customized Honey
21 days agoRead
Thanks, Meteorites Travel for the customized Honeymoon trip. I am very happy with the staff members who did a fabulous job to make my trip memorable. Everything was prepared well. And will book a family tour with you soon.

It was amazing, starting from flight, hotel ticket
Dec 20, 2019 12:54 PMRead
After a bad experience with the biggest travel agency for my Bali trip, I was hesitating to book my trip with Meteorites Travel. But I was wrong and the agency work and staff is really appreciable. I booked my family tour to Bali and my whole experience during the trip was amazing. The travel co...Read More

One off the best travel in Delhi
Dec 16, 2019 01:26 PMRead (via Mobile)
Traveling with Meteorites Travel was without a doubt amazing. I had booked my honeymoon trip to the Maldives and had a splendid experience. The travel consultants specially Srishti Wadhwa was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They chalked out the plan well and by no means had any issues duri...Read More

Thanks for manage a wonderful trip
Dec 03, 2019 01:52 PMRead
I did not hear about the meteorites before. One of my friends booked the Bali tour and told me about his experience with this agency. After a year I planned a family holiday trip and connected with meteorites. They managed a perfect trip with reducing price for me. Also, the hotel, resort, and t...Read More

Made our vacation really fun.
Dec 02, 2019 05:59 PMRead
These tour operators made the process of booking our vacation really easy. The guide was really informative and flexible.

They did a fabulous job.
Dec 01, 2019 08:45 PMRead
Meteorites Travel, Delhi did a great job at co-ordinating activities and our schedule which involved a lot of cities and village within the country. They seriously did a fabulous job.

Cannot imagine planning the trip without them.
Nov 30, 2019 11:31 PMRead
We cannot imagine planning the trip without the help from these tour operators. They were very helpful in getting things done. Without them, we would not be able to do anything.

Excellent guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 04:18 PMRead
These tour operator provided us with some of the amazing tour masters of the local area who gave us guidelines in cases of constant changing weather. He also incorporated our last minute changes.

No rooms vacated
Nov 28, 2019 02:54 PMRead
These tour operator did not try or manage to convince the local tour guides to vacate rooms during the span of our day tour and so we had to stay in the bus for a day.

Great assurance
Nov 28, 2019 09:26 AMRead
These tour operator gave our family a very satisfied experience on the whole and their references for the local tour sessions were also amazing.

We had a great time.
Nov 28, 2019 12:25 AMRead
We had a great time at this place because the guide organized so many different fun activities for us that lead to us having a memorable trip.

Everything was done perfectly here.
Nov 27, 2019 10:10 PMRead
We had an incredible time because of Meteorites Travel, Delhi. From the planning to the execution, everything was done perfectly here.

Great refreshing experience
Nov 27, 2019 12:11 PMRead
Meteorites Travel, Delhi arranged local guides that took to many surrounding hills and valley. Not only this we were taken to excellent places were advanced dance forms were performed.

Great first trip
Nov 26, 2019 01:50 PMRead
Meteorites Travel, Delhi made sure that we had the best of times with our first ever Indian tour and as foreigners we were given equal level of treatment in terms of knowledge sharing.

Great advice
Nov 25, 2019 11:27 AMRead
I highly recommend these tour operators as the entire tour that they set up was a very safe and relaxing way to tour things on our day tour. The lodging experience was simply brilliant.

Meteorites Travel - Delhi