Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Meenabazaar.com Reviews

Fraud, pathetic custumer service
Jul 20, 2020 11:43 AM Read

I have ordered 4 items and paid by phone pay, amount is debited from my account but still not received order confirmation. They are sending complete your order mails to me.

This is very pathetic experience with meena bazar online shopping. I have tried to call on given number no one is picking up phone. Sent Multiple mails they are not replying.I have contacted Phone pay for payment they replied merchants bank is not replying.

Their customer care service is very poor. It is mental torture and wastage of my valuable time

what to do?

Cheating people by selling cheap products
Jun 01, 2020 07:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

Mbz which is also Meena baazar site is fake I bought 2 suits from mbz they said it is Meena bazaar shop but due to family dispute they seperate their shop from Meena baazar .mbz quilty is very poor saleing their products by brand name Meena baazar.do not purchase from mbz online site.

Takes extra money ?? for nothing
May 19, 2020 02:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

They made a completely different receipt to charge extra for a particular product which they made up unknowingly.

Meenabazaar.com
Dec 16, 2017 05:01 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello this is your friend Nikhil and I want to share my opinion about the Meena maza.com basically before some days my friend advise me to buy product from the meenabazaar.com as it is a good website according to him . So I have also tried it as it is a website of the product of the ladies as like the sarees and all the things are available there so I have ordered the saree for my mother so they have given me the estimated time 6 days for the delivery of the product but I was really disappointed because they have taken near by 12 days to deliver that product to me so their delivery is so slow.

And the Quality of the product given to me was not up to the mark because in the picture it was shown and the product which was delivered to me there is small difference between both of them because in the picture it is shown that it is looking very good but after actually it comes to me then it was not as proper as to satisfy my choice. So basically this was my experience about that website and I have shared opinion about that think, thank you you for reading my opinion

Not good service
Nov 23, 2017 12:03 AM Read

As I wanted to gift something to my Mom, so, I purchased a Saree from Meenabazaar's web site, which is very slow and difficult to use, first we do not get any option to search, rates which was shown on thier website was much higher as compared to others, but, as my friend had advised me to purchase from it, finally I ordered it. Delivery was out of committed timeline.

When that saree delivered to my home, it was different from shown on web site, which I never expected, so, I just contact their customer support and they cancelled the ordered, retured product and refunded amount.

From this past experiance, I can not rely on of the shopping portal, which may cause inconvenience to you and your family.

Totally dissatisfied
Nov 22, 2017 10:12 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends and here I would like to share my personal experience with meenabazar.com.

As I purchase a t shirt from this it was of 1200 rupees. Its website designing was very good and shows colourful pictures of that product. it was delivered to my house after 5 days of the expected time of delivery and when I open the parcel I was heavily dissatisfied as as it was of fade colours. And the product quality was very bad.

My opinion please do not make any purchases from this site.

Thank you very much.

No use in this
Nov 16, 2017 02:50 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys today I am going to share my experiences about meenabazaar.com it one of the online shopping site but it is not at all give's full satisfaction to me. Customer services good but they need to develop there communication skill when speak's to customer. Product quality 100 percentage not good because they are showing marvellous colours and design while ordering time but after delivery totally different we will not getting same ordered product. Delivey timelines very bad I got my order after 10days very late. App and wesite is less easy to order the things but they need to develop. reliablity is well and good but they need much tlto change and develop.

(meenabazaar)Not a good option
Oct 02, 2017 11:40 AM Read (via Android App)

Well Meenabazaar is a emerging organization but currently it does have some problems which I think will be resolved by the entrepreneurs in the coming time

Customer service : - well speaking of customer service I will recommend meenabazaar to improve its staff I haven't been in much contact with tge customer service so I exactly don't know how they are at solving problems well mine was a smaller one which resolved very fast

Product quality: - the products offered by the meenabazaar are not upto the mark they are little inferior and also not as shown in the picture which really disappointed me and my expectations so I recommend meenabazar of improving their product quality and service

Delievery timeliness : - when it comes to delivery timeliness mwena bazar does not succeed in it they do not have a proper timing and tracking service although they have its not accurate when I compared it with other tracking service providing apps

The delivery time is quite off they usually delay deliveries and are not punctual which really annoys me

Apps and website : - well the website of the meenabazaar is good it is easy to surf through the product mainy as it known for sarees and lengas so I think the website is really good but they can work on making the product and delivery timelines better

Realibility: - well by reading the above comments you will get to know tge realibility of meenabazaar its like not much but ya realible so they can make it more better and work on it

so this was my review for meenabazar

hope you find it helpful

thank you!

Meenabazaar.com
Sep 05, 2017 07:41 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends today I shall I review about on shopping website Meenabazaar.com.

Thanks for this site taken with taking time out to put in write our review on about product and many so on.

Customer service. It's customer service is not very good but when we purchas any product they attend very politely but when we return any product they are ignore the consumer.

Product quality. I purchas an item form this site but the picture is show real but when the product reached to me it was that is showbin the picture so please fix this issue on this site.

Delivery timeliness. It's Delivery time is not long time in 6, 7 days they delivered product.

App and website. This website not alow any app for consumers help.

Reliability. The design of the website is good and easy to order a product. The realiability of the product is not trusted.

Useless website
Jun 04, 2017 04:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Meenabaza.com is the online shoping website for women. Many veraity of clothing are present on this website. My expreience with this website is not good. I ordered for my mother from this website. Firstly they delevery my package 10 days late and second thing about item is that the stiching is not very well done. The price and the qualtiy does not match at all. I complain about it to the costomer care but they simply deny there responsiblity after delivering the package. The only care for you until they recevi payment. The website also stuck sometime in middle. I suggest you that buy from other website than this.

Very expensive
Apr 28, 2017 05:01 PM Read (via Android App)

This website is the online shoping website for the womens , they provide many varities of ladies garmanets like kurties, sadies, langa and many more. My experience with this website is not good , I have orderd a item from this online shoping website for my mother , firstyl the rates of the item is very high and I resive the product the qulity is also not good. Price of all the product is very high as compare to the quility. Delivery timing of the company is average. The good thing is they provide free shiping. The website is reliable.

Not preferable site
Feb 16, 2017 04:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this website. This website meenabazar. Com is not so good and I have got bad experience in this site. I am very disappointed with the service made by this site. Before five months back I have ordered a pair of shirts from this site. After getting my products I am very disappointed with the quality of the products. The shirts are very poor quality the colour got shaded with in four washes. The service of this site is not very good. The delivery time of the products also got very late. I got frustrated by calling them Time and again.The delay process in delivering the products is not appreciable for this meenabazar. Com. The design of the website is good and easy to order a product.The reliability of the products from the site is not trusted and I don't recommend this site for shopping. Thank you guys.

Great range ..reasonably priced and good services
Feb 11, 2017 03:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Recently I bohght a few items from meenabazaar.com.with the exception of one I loved the items that I have purchased.For the price paid I feel that the quality , the finishing and the overall fit had excesed my expectations.one item was out of stock so meenabazaar promptly contacted me and gave me 2 other options.The items were little delayed but when contacted they reaponded quickly.the items were soon arrived.i appreciated the fact that each query was reaponded that too politely .price ranfe was reaaonble but wat I feel is shippng should be free for orders above 15000.

My first experience was great and I wil surely shop again

Meenabazar good
Jan 02, 2017 04:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Recently, I bought a few items from Meena bazaar.comPurchasesWith the exception of one, I love the items that I have purchased. For the price paid, I feel that the quality, the finish and the overall fit had exceeded my expectations.One item had sold out and meena bazaar promptly contacted me and gave me two options - refund or the choice of another outfitPriceWith the US currency fluctuations, I found the sale items to be more reasonably priced than the non sale itemsI think delivery cost should be free if total order is over $100 regardless of where the delivery is goingDeliveryThe items were a little delayed, but whencontacted, meena bazaar was quick to respond. The items arrived soon after.ServiceI appreciated the fact that each query that I had made on my order received a polite and prompt response. My queries were managed by one person and this made it very easy for me to be able to get a quick and efficient response rather than having to explain my situation. Ritu was my 'case manager' and she was good to deal with.RecommendationMy first experience with Meenabazaar.com was great and based on this, I would recommend them.The true test will be a continuation of this service if and when I return to shop-sheetal

They send me tarred product.
Dec 25, 2016 11:37 PM Read (via Android App)

I have purchase online kurtis from meenabazaar.com. for my girlfriend I purchased kurtis many of my friend told me that if you want to buy something best for girl you choose meenabazaar.com site which is best for ladies. So buy taking suggestion from friends I purchase kurtis. It got delivered within a week. It was packed so I decided not to open the packet. Just keep pack only then I rapped by gift paper and given to my girlfriend. When she gone to home she call me and told the kurtis is been tarred from back . I was like omg. I asked again its a joke u kidding she said no. She send me photo next day I call mennabazar.com customer care. The told sir please send complaint mail. I send complaint everything still today I didnt get rply I call many time they givinf useless answer bad site its.

I bought lehenga from MEENA BAZAAR
Dec 01, 2020 04:35 PM Read

I bought my wedding Lehenga from MEENA BAZAAR from gurgaon Showroom, and I am very satisficed with the service.

Thanks to Rajesh Ji.

Service really sucks.
Aug 19, 2018 01:29 AM Read (via Mobile)

I went to meena bazar store in pnm mall patliputra to buy a mangtika only one was left in stock so I asked him whether more stocks will be available in few days or not and the available one was wasn’t my type so I told him he literally snatched the mangtika from my hands.

P.s.- not buying a product doesn’t mean you can’t afford it.

Bad.
Sep 10, 2017 05:36 PM Read (via Android App)

This place which is recognized as Meenabazaar.com is completely hollowness put still in shopping of women's clothing items. They grant a lot of most up-to-date variety sarees, lehangas, gown and a lot of other but thier foremost interest to catch the attention of morely with thier creation qualities which is in classification in the beginning entry fine but after that they assign discolored colour or not accordingly modish effect as agricultural show on place for the reason that their moral fiber of cheat. My sister draw on this place and he sort out greatest extent of his cloths on shopping sites and once she decide this locate main class is good and after they gave menacing looking condition harvest and their staffs don't heard everybody voice.

Best shopping place
Aug 04, 2017 02:15 PM Read (via Android App)

I am a customer of MeenaBzaar since a long time. It is an Delhi based indian ethenic brand established in 1970. They are known for exclusive and exiqusite range of sarees., Lehnga's both bridal wear and party wear. suits semistiched., un-stiched., kutri's at really awesome prices. They offer finely designed and crafted dress materials. They provide a various rang of dress materials at diffrent price ranges and provide a worldwide obline dilevary. Meenabzaar is most trustworthy Indian Ethenic wear brand. The dress materials are beautifully crafted. They have a wide range of clothes and the customer service is the best. Customer dealing is just awesome and very comfortable to shop. They are perfectly reliable. They deliver the online products on time. Easy return policies. They provide dress materials of hogh quality and perfect for every ocassion. Must try out meenabzaar??

Meenabazaar
Apr 13, 2017 08:10 AM Read (via Android App)

Wowww meenabazaar is very smart nd cool shopping app nd delivery not late 2 days come my produsct so amazing site shopping app – 5 starI order a suit to gift someone it's was great experience n website really helped to me find the best product. Overall I can say Wonderful service my suit is ghat packing amazing closed good quality

Recommended Top Articles