Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Maxbhi.com Reviews

Very nice maxbhi app
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Good mi 6 pro touch working bought on this maxbhi site so good working my mi 6 pro mobile touch very good working thnku maxbhi service

Really like it
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I suggest you are really good website to purchase anything this is the only side who provide the cheap rates of good products and trustable fast delivery at your home thank you

CHOR COMPANY HE
16 days ago Read
CHOR COMPANY HE MAT LENA KOI PRODUCT, SAB DEFECTIVE MAL HE., KOI REPLACEMENT BHI NAHI MILEGA. I ALREADY WASTED 2000/- ON SCREEN AND AGAIN 150/- FOR COURIER AND DIDNT RECEIVED ANY REPLACEMENT AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM OR CONTACT NUMBER.

Maxbhi.com
It's a best e-commerce site for mobile spare parts
16 days ago Read
Regular customer, ordered 4-5 spare parts and delivered on time with same quality and description mentioned in the website.

Sim tray
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I have ordered a sim tray in maxbhi .com But the one product transaction has been done twice a time but when i using a customer support there no replay from them but and also i cannot track my order when even after the product is approved but lets see if its done correctly by any problems it ...Read More

Online Shopping has taken the industry by storm. With hectic lives and busy schedules, everyone prefers to shop online. It is convenient, easy and offers you a large variety of options. Here, we give you a brief know-how about online shopping and some tips to make online shopping safe and stress-free.
Feedback
17 days ago Read
They sent me exact and compatible item. I got my item early(within 3 regular working days). their packaging were very good, they packed it very well. their items are low price. their service is very good. Happy with Maxbhi's service. I would Recommend Maxbhi.com to all.

Good and amazing product
17 days ago Read
Good service and amazing product good quality works amzing and glass quality is amazing I just love it the delivery process is amazing.

Maxbhi.com good experience
21 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Awesome experience, genuine product. I would recommend maxbhi.com to all. Delivery is good more than expected

Excellent product
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Best products and accessories at affordable prices and quality is too good. Any Purchase from Maxbhi is totally worth for money.

Genuine website
23 days ago Read
Maxbhi.com is a genuine website that sells mobile spares and accessories at reasonable rate with comfort of sitting at home. I had ordered back panel for my phone which was a perfect fit . thanks.

Just stay away
25 days ago Read
I ordered a display for my mobile, obviously we dont have cash on delivery option . then what no replay from anyone, not even costumer support nothing. ive nothing to do, and gave up hope. I wish I saw this website before I order from that crap. please, stay away from it.

Duplicate product and wrong deliver
27 days ago Read
.wrong product and not exchange after a long followup This is very embarrassing . that you and your team not have any product knowledge . We have ordered Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL-Gold(5.2 inche) Digitizer but the shipped product is bigger in size may be for other Zenfone 3 model. We request you to...Read More

The one and only Grand and Mighty collection
27 days ago Read (via Mobile)
First of all, the website:it is like charm, it is so easy, i wanted a back panel and went through all the websites but didn't found it then i found out about it so i just ordered and got it within 3 days. The panel is amazing and exactly what i want i would recommend it to everyone by 100%

Best site for mobile spares
28 days ago Read
I had ordered the touch screen digitizer from there website 3 times and I have received the exact digitizer for my mobile it is perfect fit and it looks and feels like original you cannot get any better spare for your mobile in the market I totally recommend.

Good Product
28 days ago Read
Delivers genuine products while ordering I was little worried but after reviewing I was highly satisfied

Great site
30 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Very reasonable price and great quality, fixed perfectly on my mobile and the delivery process is transparent.

Nokia product
30 days ago Read
I purchase nokia pc, this is very good and no issue face, so I m happy so I so I express my experience that is good on my way,

Great place for buying all mobile parts!
30 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Great place to buy all.kinds of mobile parts for all types of phones. Very affordable rates and close to genuine looking parts! Must try for a quick fix.

Maxbhi website review
Oct 22, 2019 12:03 PM Read (via Mobile)
I have ordered several components and received them on time at a great value for money. The website can be trusted with your transactions.

Maxbhi = Fraud Company Cheater
Oct 19, 2019 10:07 PM Read
This is fraud company making you to fool by providing defective piece. I have purchase touch screen, they send defective piece I have return it to replace again they have send same piece saying that this another piece but I have put one identification on the screen to check whether they use t...Read More

Maxbhi.com