Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Madhuloka.com Reviews

Bad customer service, staff abusive to customers
Oct 26, 2020 03:55 PM Read

Was at Koramangala Bangalore 6o feet road store at 10:20 pm on Saturday 24th Oct 2020 - 10 minutes before shut down(store shuts at 10:30 pm), to which a staff member at the counter started cribbing and complaining loudly about him having to go home and why I was coming in so late and was trying hard to push me to make my purchase quickly. I responded by saying that I had 10 mins as per their closing timings to which he started arguing and asked me to shut up and be grateful that he let me inside the store in the first place. Argument escalated as he started showing aggression and using abusive language. I found these people as highly unprofessional and offensive with no sense of respect for customers. Tried to find customer care number for Madhuloka to lodge a complaint but could not find one, hence posting it on this forum.

WORST SERVICE
Mar 24, 2019 02:40 PM Read

Madhuloka is an online platform where you can place order for liquor and collect it from there store.

One thing I dont understand is there are hindreds of liquor shops nearby why would people specifically go to your shop to buy liquor.

The business idea was actually pathetic.

But still I tried and went to an outlet to purchase a bottle of bacardi.

The staff there is extremely rude and arrogant, They wont help you even if you ask please or request them.

the website is also extremely slow to load. It takes close to 1 minute and even more than that for full website to load.

And also the prices are not very discounted they are available at prices that you can easily get at nearby liquor store.

Overall I neither like the business ides nor the service and behaviour of the people.

They wont deliver it to your home as it is illegal and then they will make excuses such as minimum order and stuff.

I do not recommend using this site you yourself will not feel like using this website once you open it.

I hope the review was usefuk

Worst service
Sep 27, 2018 11:27 AM Read

They accept orders but don't deliver them and mind it they have a hell lot of excuses for that like minimum order price should be above Rs XX, etc, etc.

They don;t even place your order as per your location. If one calls them, then they inform you about the wrong location and one is asked by them to call the nearest store. If it is the case then why they should take the order? Bullshit.

Madhuloka.com
Worst and worst people are there in phenix, Whitef
Jul 15, 2017 03:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

The bottle which I purchased 2 mins back. Was leaked and half bottle gone. When I asked phenix, Whitefield  madhuloka people, they said I have fall down that's why bottle got leaked.

And they behaved with me very rudely and shouting on me very angrily.

Worst service...
Sep 25, 2015 09:40 PM Read

Worst service.Woud have given 0 star, but unfortunately no option is there for that.

They accept orders but don't deliver them and mind it they have a hell lot of excuses for that like minimun order price should be above Rs XX, etc, etc.

They don;t even place your order as per your location. If one calls them, then they inform you about the wrong location and one is asked by them to call the nearest store. If it is the case then why they shoud take the order?  Bullshit.

Yes you are right. Its online liquor shop
May 28, 2015 12:01 PM Read (via Android App)

I was not having any clue that liquor is also available online. I had training session at Bangalore almost year back.

I always love to have glass of wine after the tiredful training session. My first day eve I went to my hotel with one of the local trainer. When I told him for wine and beer he suggested to order online from madhuloka. I was bit surprised because I never saw any such service before. We placed an order and it took just 1.5 hrs to deliver. I had half bottle of wine in fridge so waiting for 1.5 hrs was not big deal for us.

One thing which I don't like is minimum order value. Its 1500. I think 1000 is proper amount for minimum order. Just because we were 2 we placed order of amount 1500.

Overall experience with madhuloka is good. It saves your time.

Online liquor store in Bangalore
May 27, 2015 04:49 PM Read

Madhuloka.com is website where you can buy all foreign and indian liquor online for bangalore resident.This is the great website where you can buy all variety of liquor online at MRP rate and you will get your order delivery within 2-4 hours.

On this website you can see different brands of liquor and their prices and can place order online, you can pay via credit card or debit card also.They provide free home delivery of order above rs 1500, they never take order below 1500 rs.

Many liquor shop sell liquor above MRP rate in bangalore, so you can buy it from here at MRP rate with free home delivery.

if you dont know about any brands or type of liquor then u can find that the liquor is scotch, whisky, rum or any other type.

it is very easy to place online liquor order on madhuloka.com and service is good and fast. overall good website to buy online liquor in Bangalore.

Wrost service always
Feb 24, 2017 08:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys I am here to share my experience of madhuloka.com that it is wrist ever site and can't deliver product to our home and take money as from debit cards. This website is too much bad and I swear that I will not use it for always. This website is like a fraud website and cont seen as this site is developed by good engineer as design is not good.

Recommended Top Articles