Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

412/414, Krishna Apra Plaza, Sector 18, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-4747000

Mach Conferences & Events, Noida Reviews

Only visit to small towns
6 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida only made it possible for us to visit the small towns and missed many of the places that was mentioned in the original catalog.

Very disapppointed with them.
7 days agoRead
These tour operators did not refund my money when the flight to the place that we were supposed to go to got cancelled. We are supremely disappointed with them.

Hotels were not in good locations.
27 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida did not give us hotels that were in good locations and the itineary could have definitley been much better.

Mach Conferences & Events - Noida
Definitely more than snacks
3 days agoRead
These tour operator made sure that we had our tummy filled at all stages of the tour that included hot soup, beverages, cheeses, meats to make us feel full.

Organized an amazing trip for us.
4 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida organized such an amazing trip for us. The driver acted as a guide and he was more of a guide rather than a driver.

Comprehensive experience
10 days agoRead
These tour operator provided us with different sets of local guides that mapped to different locations such that they were attentive English speaking staff and convenient to local shopping, dining, and the ferry rides too.

We felt very spolied.
12 days agoRead
These tour operators arranged a tour package that was really exquisite for us and they provided the best services and we felt so spolied.

Marvelous evening sessions
14 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida provided us with marvelous houseboat cruise sessions that was organized in the late evening. The mentors were also coordinating for all kinds of emergencies.

Very well planned.
16 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida planned an amazing trip for me and left me a lot of free time to do whatever I like on the way.

I was really happy.
21 days agoRead
These tour operators gave me complete information about the place that I wanted to go to and because of that I got the confidence to travel solo and I was really happy.

Did a good job.
23 days agoRead
These tour operators did a good job at such an affordable price. I am really too happy with thier service.

Very happy with thier services.
28 days agoRead
Mach Conferences & Events, Noida arranged for perfect transfers to and from the airport and we were very happy with thier services.

Picked us up on time.
28 days agoRead
This tour operators came to pick us up on time and reached us to our destinations as per planned so we got to see everything that we planned.

Mach Conferences & Events - Noida