Shop No. 2, Agra Road, Kalyan West, Thane 421301, MH

+91-9920306745, +91-9820289987, +91-251-2206239, +91-251-2212717

Photos for London Dairy - Kalyan - Thane

London Dairy, Kalyan, Thane Reviews

Loved by all
2 days agoRead (via Mobile)
My friends and I REALLY love this a LOT! Tiramisu cups and the chocolate brownie tubs are our favourite.

Caramel sauce is AMAZING
8 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Caramel Biscuit is THE BEST flavour! Best caramel sauce, yum biscuits, makes this flavour completely AMAZING.

Awesome
8 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Had it at my cousin's place on a dinner party - small, yummy bars - it was the highlight of the meal. They were just amazing.

London Dairy - Kalyan - Thane
Completely worth it
8 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Daughter suggested LD’s Caramel Biscuit for a party at home, I ordered a few 500ml tubs from Bigbasket. Guests loved it. 500ml tubs are very affordable since they're for many people.

Love love love caramel
8 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am a caramel fan, got this 500ml tub from LD, I can keep having it. I just LOVE the caramel biscuit ice cream!

Good for celebrations
25 days agoRead (via Mobile)
My sister got engaged and we had a family celebration so we got the Double Chocolate from London Dairy for a party at home. Loved it!

One hug tub of goodness
Oct 25, 2019 02:57 PMRead (via Mobile)
The Chocolate Hazelnut is such a yummy combo of chocolate and nuts. I had it recently on my birthday and it was a very tasty tub of ice cream. I simply loved it! Definitely would reorder.

Delightful experience
May 15, 2015 01:14 PMRead
I just love London Dairy Ice cream, I am a huge fan of London Dairy Ice creams since past 3-4 years.It comes in some 5 flavours in candy form and I have tried all of them. Out of all the flavours my personal favourite is Choco Vanilla Ice cream and Strawberry Ice cream. Its Tiramisu flavour is a...Read More

Recommended Top Articles