Shop No. 2, Agra Road, Kalyan West, Thane 421301, MH

+91-9920306745, +91-9820289987, +91-251-2206239, +91-251-2212717

Photos for London Dairy - Kalyan - Thane

London Dairy, Kalyan, Thane Reviews

Good
6 days agoRead (via Mobile)

London dairy
15 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I REALLY love this a LOT! Tiramisu cups and the chocolate brownie tubs are our favourite. Very good very good tasts... i tried many times.....read more

Best cheesecake
15 days agoRead
I recently got it for a party from shop nearby my house and it's good to eat.You can try it if you got a time to taste it.Extremely happy to share reviews.

London Dairy - Kalyan - Thane
Nice!
18 days agoRead (via Mobile)

Fig fan loves this
18 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am a hardcore fig fan of this ice cream. And this ice cream is just to die for. Worth the price guys..

Nice!
19 days agoRead (via Mobile)

Good
19 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am a caramel fan, got this 500ml tub from LD, I can keep having it. I just LOVE the caramel biscuit ice cream!

Creamyyy mouth watering
19 days agoRead (via Mobile)
A ice cream which has tastiest flavours with appealing colours.it just melts in our mouth and asks for more and more.I just love it.

Nice
22 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I REALLY love this a LOT! Tiramisu cups and the chocolate brownie tubs are our favourite. Very good very good.

Nice
22 days agoRead (via Mobile)

Loved by all
Nov 27, 2019 04:50 PMRead (via Mobile)
My friends and I REALLY love this a LOT! Tiramisu cups and the chocolate brownie tubs are our favourite.

Caramel sauce is AMAZING
Nov 21, 2019 07:34 PMRead (via Mobile)
Caramel Biscuit is THE BEST flavour! Best caramel sauce, yum biscuits, makes this flavour completely AMAZING.

Awesome
Nov 21, 2019 05:53 PMRead (via Mobile)
Had it at my cousin's place on a dinner party - small, yummy bars - it was the highlight of the meal. They were just amazing.

Completely worth it
Nov 21, 2019 01:02 PMRead (via Mobile)
Daughter suggested LD’s Caramel Biscuit for a party at home, I ordered a few 500ml tubs from Bigbasket. Guests loved it. 500ml tubs are very affordable since they're for many people.

Love love love caramel
Nov 21, 2019 12:51 PMRead (via Mobile)

Good for celebrations
Nov 04, 2019 05:39 PMRead (via Mobile)
My sister got engaged and we had a family celebration so we got the Double Chocolate from London Dairy for a party at home. Loved it!

One hug tub of goodness
Oct 25, 2019 02:57 PMRead (via Mobile)
The Chocolate Hazelnut is such a yummy combo of chocolate and nuts. I had it recently on my birthday and it was a very tasty tub of ice cream. I simply loved it! Definitely would reorder.

Delightful experience
May 15, 2015 01:14 PMRead
I just love London Dairy Ice cream, I am a huge fan of London Dairy Ice creams since past 3-4 years.It comes in some 5 flavours in candy form and I have tried all of them. Out of all the flavours my personal favourite is Choco Vanilla Ice cream and Strawberry Ice cream. Its Tiramisu flavour is a...Read More

London Dairy - Kalyan - Thane