Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

B-201 & B-701, X-4/1 and X-4, Technocity, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400701, MH

+91-22-40584555

Logicserve Digital Pvt Ltd Reviews

Don’t let us to experiment
Jun 24, 2019 01:16 PMRead
I am a part of the junior Ad Sales team and there has been a lot of resistance from the Senior Level Authorities to enable us to experiment anything new with the selling experiments to grow ourselves.

Lack of proper organisation
Jun 22, 2019 03:33 AMRead
I have worked in this company for the last 7.3 years and one of the reasons that I do not recommend this company is because nothing is organised in this company and the management does not permit the use of high end tools for the same.

Great Working Space
Oct 16, 2019 06:02 PMRead
This is the best place to work.As the colleagues are so understanding and we work as a team.People in the company are so talented and have different and creative perspective in terms of creativity.You are always valued and appreciated for your work.

Logicserve Digital Pvt Ltd
Best place to work if you are willing to learn
Oct 16, 2019 01:11 PMRead
I've been associated with Logicserve Digital for 2+ years now. My journey since the beginning has been wonderful so far. The organization values its employees, gives them the opportunities they deserve. Concerns are heard and addressed on time. The best part is Logicserve Digital values their em...Read More

Recommended Top Articles