Parking:

Store Range:

Link Square Mall, Bandra, Mumbai Reviews

Square mall
2 days agoRead (via Android App)
Link square mallll is very good. This mall is in bandra . I really like thismall and you also like this mall. In this malll you choose many kind cloths watch shoe and things inYou csn travrel mumbai than you go this malllll isay you that thid mall id very big and alll proplr arre likr ...Read More

Amazing Experience
Jun 20, 2019 03:22 PMRead
It is one of the best mall in Bandra. It is located close to my place so this was another reason I choose to visit this place.

Good mall
2 days agoRead (via Android App)
This mall is situated in bandra. this mall is near to my house and the facilities of this mall is good security, good marketing and cantin was so amazing nice food there so you can also visit this mall.

Link Square Mall - Bandra - Mumbai
Must visit Mall
Jun 20, 2019 03:30 PMRead
All I can say is it has all the brands I have ever heard of. The range is just awesome from all small, medium too big brands .so a must go place for all. Everyone should visit it to have an amazing experience.

Awesome Locality
Jun 20, 2019 03:26 PMRead
The mall is huge an has large variety of shops for men and women.The interiors are great with huge open space in middle Very nice experience. Easily reachable.

Recommended Top Articles