Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

It's a great shop
Oct 16, 2018 01:08 AM Read (via Android App)

Hellow Friend my name is Khan and today I am going to talking about the great online shop, which is Limeroad.com because I was brought cloth in this online shop and I get very good product.Guys I think this shop is the best shop for buying clothes.Because I was brought many products like T-shirts and Jogger and I get best products in this online shop .So guys I get best positive experiences in this online shop, thank you.

I am happy
Oct 12, 2018 03:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered Black floral printed georgette maxi dress from limeroad. Com........Quality is very good..........I am happy with the material.... Finishing is very nice.. Material quality is also nice I love it.... Thanks for R.S Fashion Designer and price is also reasonable 499/- ........

Unsafe wallet
Oct 07, 2018 12:31 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was cheated on my limeroad credits to the tune of around Rs. 3000, after somebody used my credits for her shopping.As the delivery address & phone no of the cheater were being displayed, I alerted limeroad officials. They gave empty assurances that they will look into the matter, and after a week or so their tone entirely changed. They accused me of sharing my password with the cheater!! How on Earth I would let myself be duped and Lodge a complain!! Limeroad had my address n phone number and also the address and phone no of the cheater, but they gave me no help and rather I was har

Not good
Oct 05, 2018 09:39 PM Read

Get their actual reviews on Facebook it's decreasing day by day. Facing serious problems with the return of a product. Item quality was so bad that I had to return it. Now item is not being picked up by limeroad! And limeroad is constantly avoiding the issue by responding that it will be picked up. But it is not being picked up. Customer service is also very poor. Uninstalling this app

Cheap quality clothes.never evere perchase
Sep 22, 2018 01:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

Quality of cloaths very very poor.Name suggest road collection.They provide cheap quality cloaths at high cost.bad experience with limeroad.Whenever I perchased limeroad disappointed.They sent defferent than they showed in actual pictures .Don't perc

Pathetic customer service
Sep 19, 2018 08:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic customer service. They should be given negative stars. I ordered a dress from lime road. Since the size was not matching I raised a return request on 23rd Aug. Till now nobody came for pick up. Every time I call them they will make sure I am on line for half an hour and then say tomorrow the pick up will come. Simply dragging. They don’t even have courtesy and simply cut the call. Such a waste site to spend money. They have our phone no and email. Not even once they have used that for right purpose. They will say team leader will call back but you will not receive any call. Pathetic customer service executive. They just want to dump their cloths to us.

I am disappointed by Limeroad
Sep 17, 2018 11:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends I want to tell something about this online purchase side named Limeroad.I always buy product through online but this time I am very much disappointed.I try all online website site, everytime I am satisfied but this time limeroad disappoint me badly.I order one kurta from this side but the product quality is very bad.cost is also high in comparison to other online site.I think limeroad should take special care towards the quality and price matter.otherwise they deliver product in time and courier service is also good.Thankyou

The Absurd
Sep 15, 2018 01:49 AM Read (via iOS App)

I ordered two jeans 6 months back and it was like the cheapest material used in that . It is good for T-Shirts but on your risk also luck , few peoples told me to buy from here because of it’s low price range, and I did but the worst product I got thanks to the Return and refund system otherwise I would have been crying.

Worst
Sep 03, 2018 08:44 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey.plz dont download this worst app.there are no cool collections.no new clothes of something.itz all old stocks.if u r looking for an onlime shopping app.u should flipkart or amazon or something.but plz dont download this app.im going to uninstall tjis.dont dnls it guys

Fraud online Website
Aug 31, 2018 12:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Its totally a fraud online portal plzzz dont buy any item flipkart and amazon is far better.

Totally cheat company.

They tie up with courier co. N deliver their products but when u want to return the product they willnot accept the product n blue dart courier co. Is a part of this fake website. I called to customer care many times bt always busy n no rply from limeroad such a scam they are doing with us.

Cheaters who fool people on their face
Aug 09, 2018 12:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Even before I can purchase any product from this website I just happened to view the same on other website too and found that they are a big cheat. I changed my mind to continue with my order and have uninstalled the app from my mobile and will never buy from them ever.

I have a screenshot of the t-shirt and its price on limeroad and the same t-shirt on amazon, which goes on to say everything. Even after discount the t-shirt is expensive on limeroad.

Here is snapshot of limeroad and after that of Amazon:

Now thwre is clear difference of around Rs. 80

I am not reviewing any product but yes I am reviewing this website which has been cheating customers although I am fortunate enough that I was saved.

Juat want others to be safe as well and avoid such sites who have no ethics.

Jul 27, 2018 05:27 PM Read

Hii friends limeroad is best online shopping website I am purchasing so many products from limeroad and also the limeroad is also provided a to creating own looks also to share this looks to the social websites also and every day they conducting live contests in this contests we will earn lr credits and also some products and also I really like this lr credits system by using this credits only I am purchasing so many products from limeroad and also some time they are sell products 1 rupee also so lowest cost products are also available in this website

Neck cutting price
Jul 27, 2018 11:31 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi santanu here .now I m uploading review on limeroad.com.i bought some products once from this site.at that time pice was minimum.but that day was lucky.but now a days price is maximum .where as myntra flipkart minimum .poor customer service.customer care executives rough rude.delayed delivery.no wide range variety .my suggestions to viewers if u want to purchase anything from this site just b4buying search the product from other site u will get minimum 200rs cheaper in maximum products .one plus point packing was good at that time .

Plz dont purchase this side
Jul 26, 2018 10:33 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dear friends, Plz don't bye any products this side because fully cheating damaged products. showing goods product and sending damage. We are ordered black t-shirt form this site they sent me local& damage product

Plz plz don't purchase any products in this limeroad online shop.

And product maine kisiko gift kiya tha but 10 days he is going out of maharashtra.and product feelhal returned karna possible hi nahi.maine bahot request kiya tab bhi unhone returned ke liye boy bheja.to koi na hone ke karan returned cancelled ho gaya.

Ye hai limeroad ka 1st time.so bad experience.

Money waste. time waste.& product waste.

I want returned my money.

Another example of cheating
Jul 22, 2018 10:07 AM Read (via Android App)

I buy an item fom this online store they show me original item on site and when I purchase on this website when it reaches my home I saw the item I see on website not same like that finally I decide to return it but no one coming to take it from my hom so please beaware from these kind of online stores buy online items from flipkart , amazon , club factory

Worst delivery.. item not delivered
Jul 14, 2018 11:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi Guys.

Please don't choose lime road as your shopping app, they really don't care about customer's money.

Item has not been delivered but in courier site and limeroad guys telling it's delivered. if it's not delivered it's courier guys responsibility they suggested me please check with courier offc.

: We trusted limeroad not your third party courier service. limeroad should keep good courier service.

At that time Lime road lost their trust in my mind.

Nice
Jul 14, 2018 10:27 PM Read (via Android App)

Limeroad online shopping site.for the first time I am using this app and I would like to say its amazing, great app.i know what.it is easy to use and fun alot.it is the best online shopping site by far .shippment cost free.thats the main thing I like and another things is that it can reach or deliver easily to my location.so five stars for it

Like road : the cheaters
Jun 30, 2018 03:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

My mail to Lime Road - sent today.

Dear sir,

I received the invoice No. 0214351819010237 at 1240 pm today on 30 June 2018(Saturday).

I deeply regret to say that one of the sarees, with'Sanskar' manufacturer tag, had TWO cuts and wearing out at its side. This saree was one out of the two priced Rs 2200.0(both). The photographs(02 Nos) of the torne sides are attached.

Please, take immadiate action either to replace the damaged saree(with two cute& wearing out) sent to me by you or return my money by money order at my given address.

Please, note that the quality of the sarees sent by you is not worth their cost price. Also, note that selling damaged item to the buyer who ordered only on good faith, without physically checking the items for quality and condition, is CHEATING and bad for your name, fame and business reputation.

Also, cancel my pending order.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Ram Singh Sahni

Clothes from limeroad
Jun 24, 2018 04:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

Such a worst app. Disgusting clothes and perfume smell was coming from the clothes.It was appearing as someone has wore these clothes . I will never ever buy anything from this app.Ghatia product. It was a shock for me. It was written crepe clothes but appeared as synthetic cloth.

Cloth quality was not good
Jun 18, 2018 06:15 PM Read

Overall the products are good, but the quality is not that good, even the high price items have average cloth quality, earlier it was good but now I am satisfied with there services.

I ordered a kurti, it was good but after wearing it twice, it begin to get damage, it torn off. which was so disappointing

Recommended Top Articles