Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

Worst experience ever. Worst site.
Apr 06, 2019 09:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Limeroad is the worst shopping site I have ever experienced. I ordered a dress worth RS. 3000 on 20/03/19. The expected date of delivery was 27/03/19. There is no information about the order and today is 6/04/19 and I have not yet received the order. This is the last time I ordered from limeroad.com and would suggest all my friends and people reading it that this site is not trustworthy and they are really irresponsible.

Delivery process was very bad
Apr 01, 2019 12:50 PM Read

Even I did not get call from deliver person but he changed status to be delivered. still I did not find my item. And raised many times queries on it, but they said we are processing like that only from last 2 weeks, even he did not send my money back also. this is worst app don't buy from this app

WORST SHOPPING WEBSITE
Mar 24, 2019 12:51 AM Read

Limeroad is an e commerce fashion website. I once had an add of really good jeans of limeroad on facebook I opened the tab and landed on limeroad jeans section.

The prices were really good and the jeans looked'REALLY GOOD IN THE PICTURE'.

The biggest mistake was that I did not notice that the jeans were non branded.

I ordered one jeans for 900 rupees it was distressed and dark blue in colour and looked like a really good jeans of some good brand like calvin klein worth over 5000 and it was also at 70% discount.

I received my jeans 5 days later I was really excited but all my excitement got wasted as soon as I opened the package.

The jeans was in light blue colour and all the distress marks were looking really unprofessional. I actually thought that the jeans has been purchased from some roadside stall for 300 rs and sold to me for 900 rs by using some good pictures.

I immediately asked them to return the product and asked to give my money back I was fortunate enough to get my money back. But I do not recommend anyone to use LIMEROAD as they upload appealing pictures but most of their stuff is non branded and of bad quality. So dont waste your money

I hope the review was useful

Limeroad.com
WORST SERVICE
Mar 24, 2019 12:35 AM Read

I ORDERED CHINOS FROM THEM AND THEY DIDN'T DELIVER THE RIGHT PRODUCT AFTER 3 TIME OF REPLACEMENT.

I BOUGHT 3 CHINOS FROM THERE SELLER NIMEGH AND ALL TIME ORDER DELIVERED WAS WRONG.

FIRST TIME WRONG SIZE WAS DELIVERED,

SECOND TIME DIFFERENT COLOR WAS SENT,

THIRD TIME AGAIN DIFFERENT COLOR WAS SENT.

THEN THEY FINALLY REFUND THE AMOUNT IN LR WALLET WHICH HAVING SOME VALIDITY PERIOD AND YOU CANNOT TRANSFER IT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THEY WILL TRAP YOUR MONEY AND MAKE CUSTOMERS FOOL.

CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS ALSO WORST AS THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT ARRANGING CALL FROM ANOTHER ONE.

WORST APP EVER.

AMAZON AND FLIP KART IS FAR BETTER .

Disappointed
Mar 14, 2019 12:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered a kurti not up to the mark. And the courier service also not ok. Mesmerized by the photo showed in the site. Applique work finishing is not satisfactory. Delivery time is not good. Expected much about LIME ROAD but not satisfied. Try to improve the quality. Thanks.

Limeroad.com A FRAUD SITE!!!! Be aware NEVER BUY
Mar 07, 2019 05:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have placed an order on 2 March of block print kurti and instead of kurti they delivered few waste pieces of clothes( tailor waste cloth piece).

I got a big suprise looking at the product i recived and what i ordered, these pieces of clothes charged me 1300 rs.

I have placed a request of return and called customer care, hopefully i should get my money back. If i wont get money in estimated time, i will file a complaint to the consumer court.

Guys please please please be careful and do not buy from this site. THiS IS A BiG FRAUD SITE.

Limeroad - empty promises
Mar 06, 2019 03:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am really surprised at how far an organization would go to hide their incompetency. I placed an order on 23.02.19. Since that date to this day the product has not moved from the warehouse in spite of the fact that the deliverydate was mentioned as 04.03.19. Since they are unable to deliver the product, now they are claiming that I have cancelled the order...so unprofessional!!

Excellent service
Feb 27, 2019 01:51 PM Read

I had ordered an XL dress worth Rs. 822/- but found its too big. Immediately I send request for return & exchange. This time I ordered the same dress in M. But found its too tight. Again I send request for exchange to L. And I received my parcel today.

I do not know whether it will fit me or not but hats off to their professionalism. Never asked a single question that I exchanged the same dress 2 times.

Thanks Limeroad. Keep it up. Love you

Awesome products
Feb 13, 2019 08:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

From 3 years I shopping from limeroad . Many times I bought products from this app and believe me , they delivered on time even before of delivery date . Whatever I ordered is good for money. If you have any problem regarding that they replace fast . Thanks limeroad . Surely

Lime road is not trust able for your return and re
Jan 03, 2019 06:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Lime road is not trust able for your return and refund prosses

I returned my shoe ?? dec. 7 2018 and lime road not submitt my returned payment jan 2019

Rs 1800 only

I m not satisfied with lime road

Lime road asked me u don't worry we are submittied my payment after 7 days from 7 Dec. ????????

Dec 19, 2018 10:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

The worst app I hv ever seen.. don’t kno to handle there service... lost some amount by ordering the product....... they never delivered the product... kept calling them and there response was so bad... I would suggest, not to order from this app.....

Delivery Charge is too high
Dec 14, 2018 12:48 PM Read (via Android App)

So so guys today I won't tell you something about lime road.com friends as per as my concern I has been shopping from this app but it could not be possible due to its Too high delivery charge and they took 500 rupees for delivery offer 299 rupees product and in this app content lots of things are fake because in this I have only small brands are available in this app the big brand such as Adidas Reebok are not available and in the App you have get many options of payment you have to choose online payment which is not safe anyone don't want to loss their money so they should try to make cash on delivery on its website and try to decrease the delivery charge which we had to pay

Kurti
Nov 24, 2018 04:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased some kurti on limited and really products is very good.Material of Cloth is so nice.i brought product with offer three get rs 999.I LOVE LIMEROAD because it gave good material in low price. Try it . It is good shopping site . Now you can try it

Best Shopping app
Nov 24, 2018 09:10 AM Read (via Android App)

From here you can take your all fashion dress with good quality and verious color and veriant size .Limeroad is now a top most online shopping website and it also delivar all products in all corner in india. And also here available easy return policy. Here available many dress into all price ranges. thank you and enjoy with limerode.

Duplicate items sold in Mitra
Nov 06, 2018 09:21 AM Read

I have purchased Tommy Hilfiger shirt from Mintra of cost 3600 INR found duplicate only they put a paper price tag and the material from footpath brand bed sheet. I am using more than 10 years the same brand and know the original quality.

Please don't bye and any branded dress from Mintra.

Fake site
Nov 02, 2018 01:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Fake site they just cheat people and deliver cheap quality products they dont even come to pick your order if u want to return ur order..they don't receive call also they just make you fool.. They sell expensive products but quality of product is disgusting

False Refund info by Customer Care
Oct 23, 2018 09:30 PM Read

I placed prepaid order of shoes on 22nd Sept 2018, got confirmation sms and delivery time of 7days but I did not received my order delivery as per their schedule, when I called their Customer Support on 0124-6683700 / 0124-4420900 they we are checking order deilvery status with courier partner, this continues for 4 days when I insisted to cancel, it got cancel and promised refund will happen within 7 days but refund amount not credited, when I called customer support they say check your passbook already initiated, when I checked my account its not credited, they say concerned team will call you soon, but I did not received call. I have submitted several times compliant on https://limeroad.com/customer-support

popup message submitted successful our support will contact you, but not a single call from customer support.

Looks LimeRoad Cheating Customers by not refunding amount instead giving false information.

I suggest please don't place prepaid order with LimeRoad, instead COD is best bcoz they dont bother to contact prepaid customers for any issues. Very Bad Support and Service

No return expected.
Oct 22, 2018 04:25 PM Read

Hi dear limeroad team, On 11th Oct I was order "Floral a-line dress" from your precious online site.I got that on 17th Oct.When I opend that I was shocked.

The product which I ordered it was not that one, whatever then I tried ample of time to return it but still I unable to replace the same because when I go to my account into the limeroad, the same product has not been delivered to me yet,

Worst website.
Oct 20, 2018 09:50 PM Read (via Android App)

I have registered a replacement of my order id # 0031301882 ( return id -#2) blue air max platform wedges as the item was totally different to what I ordered. So the pick was done from your delivery boy and the replaced item estimated delivery was 28th of may and I am not able to track the order. Kindly do the needful as its very disappointing that u are also not informing anything related to my replacement.

It's a great shop
Oct 16, 2018 01:08 AM Read (via Android App)

Hellow Friend my name is Khan and today I am going to talking about the great online shop, which is Limeroad.com because I was brought cloth in this online shop and I get very good product.Guys I think this shop is the best shop for buying clothes.Because I was brought many products like T-shirts and Jogger and I get best products in this online shop .So guys I get best positive experiences in this online shop, thank you.

Limeroad.com