Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

Worst website ever
Dec 08, 2019 10:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered one Kurta from limeroad which was for 1200/- bucks. Since I was not home when they were going to deliver the product, I told my mom to collect and pay for the product. The delivery guy delivered 2 packages and asked for 2500/-. My mom paid him. I received an extra product which I had never ordered and had never even seen it on website. I put on a return request immediately after opening it. However, been 8 days, they haven't picked up the return parcel yet. I have been calling them everyday since last 6 days and they say they will pick up immediately and still nothing happens. I regret my decision to buy anything from this website. Their service sucks, customer support sucks even more. Giving one review bcoz I can't give zero

Very bad
Nov 25, 2019 05:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Maine apne 9 saal ke bete ke liye 11-12 year size order kiya tha wo bhi use nahi aaya.....Aur apne liye Maine XL size order kiya jo ki XXL ke barabar tha.....jo size chart website par available hai that was not helpful.... I think products are local... Kyonki companies ke product size main itna upar niche nahi hota

Fraudster gang
Nov 23, 2019 04:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Maine LimeRoad se Milton ka 500 ml flask order kiya. BUY 2 GET 1 FREE scheme dekh kar maine 2 flask ka order kiya. Jab shipment mila to usme sirf 2 flask hi the, 3rd flask nahi tha. Invoice me seller ka naam, address, phone number aur email id kuchh bhi nahi tha. Maine apna order cancel karna chaha to unke app me cancellation ka koi option hi nahi hai. Customer care executive ka bhi number nahi hai. Maine unke whatsapp par complaint kiya lekin unlogon ne respond nahi kiya. Phir maine ek aur order place kiya to unlogon ne turant respond kiya. Main samajh gaya ki ye log fraudster hain aur innocent customers ko cheat karte hain. Inko theek karne ke liye maine phir se dher saare order place kiye aur payment mode CASH ON DELIVERY kiya. Jab shipments mere pass aayenge to main unko waapas kar doonga. Ye ek fraud website hai please is website se kuchh bhi purchase mat kijiye.

Limeroad.com
Offers are not available - Limeroad
Nov 23, 2019 10:40 AM Read (via Android App)

I created account on Limeroad and got some points which I can redeem during purchase, I refer my friends and got money by referring them on it, but when it comes to buy something, only a fraction of that amount can be used which is not fair. There are options to create your pair of shirt and pant, after that if someone buys that pair, you will get money but all of this is just worthless as when you purchase something from that money, only a fraction can be used. Products are costly and there are less products which are economical that's why I stopped using Limeroad.

Fraud company
Nov 22, 2019 02:29 PM Read

I ordered the two jeans with this site on Dt. 15.11.2019 and I received it on Dt. 18.11.2019. when we opened the parcel there is only one product is available with bill of two qty. mentioned so that we pay the amount of both product. we registered the complaint the site of Limeroad but we did not get any response. Limeroad is a fraud company. after doing many calls they said that "we are delivered two jeans & we are not responsible of this " according to company I received the both product but on my side I did't. They are refuse to give my money back. fraud@limeroad.com

Late delivery
Nov 18, 2019 05:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

I love the limeroad collection but if you pay advances or cash delivery is too late i sonya have my order yet

Query regarding a order of hood
Nov 17, 2019 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

M experience very very bad customer care has not sence to talk with female customer. They use vulgar language and misbehave . I want escalation on that behavior . They are very unprofessional. Use very cheap language .

Limeroad Fraud ~ They refused 1000 cashback
Nov 14, 2019 11:46 AM Read (via Android App)

I placed order above ₹; 3499 for cash back of ₹; 1000.

They kept it on hold. After many calls finally I was able to talk customer executive who informed me It is company policy not to give cash back if you refund part of item of ₹; 359. I INFORMED THEM WHILE ORDERING NO SUCH CONDITIONS WERE THERE. THEY SAID IT IS COMPANY POLICY. HE SPOKE TO SUPRVISOR WHO ALSO REFUSED. I ASKED HIM TO SEND ME BACK RETURNED ITEM AND GIVE ME CASH BACK ₹; 1000. HE REFUSED SAYING COMPANY POLICY.

LIMEROAD IS FRAUD. BIG FRAUD. .

FOR NON RETURNING MONEY THEY SAY COMPANY POLICY. COMPANY POLICY SHOULD TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP AND NOT CHEAT CUSTOMERS.

LET ME COSIDER OD RETURNING ALL ITEMS I ORDERS.

HATS OFF TO CHEAT AND FRAUD PERPATUATED BY LIMEROAD

Never purchase if u value money
Oct 28, 2019 07:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

Quality of clothes is worst.....Moreover they never return your money....once you decide to return any product.....and also get their product collected.....owners should be in jail for fooling people and conship

They are not giving refund to me.
Sep 28, 2019 10:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered jeans for which payment was made at the time of delivery by paytm but that guy denied to give me delivery and now they ate my money.

Lime road...worst place to shop
Sep 27, 2019 05:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

Limeroad sucks... it doesn't value its customers.. they think that their customers are fools . U call 5 people..5 of them will give 5 different answers on a same order tracking ... no management skills at all...JUST BEWARE OF LIME ROAD...

I never seen company like this
Sep 07, 2019 06:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I'm from Africa specially Somalia, I saw an advertisement of clothes on social media so I clicked on the image so it redirected me to to site of Limeroad where I saw there were lots of clothes and they looking very nice so I downloaded the App from Playstore and Created an account on Limeroad and Logged In. I Ordered 4 Products Instantly because they were looking nice and the price of the product was less(In Comparison to the Looks of the Clothes). And Finally when the products were delivered none of them were like the image they have shown on the App. And the Quality of the Product was very Poor. I don’t know how somebody could think of selling such products. So I returned all the products on the same day. And that was my experience using Limeroad. and Keep hearing quality issues of the product from limeroad from some of my friend and I keep telling them to not use such Apps they just waste Our time

No Refund
Aug 30, 2019 05:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

You will never get your refund for your return plz be aware of this site. And I have filed a complaint against them it would be better if more come in front and talk about them so that other ino

Disgusting Service
Aug 24, 2019 08:18 PM Read

I had ordered a pair of ladies shoes. The first pair was a size larger than mentioned. So I returned the same and got another pair. This pair was unequal so could not wear it. Requested for the return for over one month but no one came to pick it up. Correspondence over phone, email and WhatsApp resulted only in one reply that mentioned their return policy. Their courier does not turn up to take the delivery and we are responsible for that.

Worst Quality delivering Store.
Aug 23, 2019 11:58 PM Read

Hello Everyone,

Limeroad is an Online store Just Like Amazon and Flipkart. One day saw an advertisement of clothes on Fb so I clicked on the image so it redirected me to to site of Limeroad where I saw there were lots of clothes and they looking very nice so I tried to zoom the image of a product so a notification came "Use Limeroad App to for Better Experience" so I downloaded the App from Playstore and Created an account on Limeroad and Logged In. I Ordered 2-3 Products Instantly because they were looking nice and the price of the product was less(In Comparison to the Looks of the Clothes). And Finally when the products were delivered none of them were like the image they have shown on the App. And the Quality of the Product was very Poor. I don't know how somebody could think of selling such products. So I returned all the products on the same day. And that was my experience using Limeroad. and Keep hearing quality issues of the product from limeroad from some of my friend and I keep telling them to not use such Apps they just waste Our time.

Thank you.

Worst app
Aug 20, 2019 10:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have bad experience with limeroad

I have order two watch in limeroad, I have paid rs-1000/- for deliver boy

When I check box, the box was empty

Since I am calling the customer care and mailed to customer support no one are responding.

Please no one should purchase any product from limeroad

Worst site
Aug 13, 2019 12:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

These days I really had a bad experience with limeroad. Or i can say worst experience i ever had. Your customers executive are not ready to resolve my issue. I had 5 items and only 1 have got and rest items hasn't been delivered yet. It was supposed to deliver on 11th August but today is 13th August and there is no update regarding my order. Yesterday the delivery person called me and said" Ma'am i am at your location please collect your order" i said am not at home can you please reschedule my delivery he then he said yes ma'am i ll be back in one hour. Then again he called me up at 3' o' clock and said Ma'am am at your location so i said "ok let me ask somebody to collect my order so i gave him another no. To contact but he hadn't call. Neither he came to deliver my product. I tried to contact him but he didn't answer my call. And till now there no update regarding my order.

Worst kind of customer service
Aug 07, 2019 06:15 PM Read

Requested for replacement for my order. They emailed me thrice that delivery is delayed we will keep you informed. And then without contacting me they have cancelled my request and say nothing can be done now. No contact over phone or an email.

it's really ridiculous. When I call them they say nothing can be done now.

I want my money back
Aug 03, 2019 10:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have just received my order but when I saw

It was shocking the color is different and upper kurti matirial is different and lower material is different duptta also in different materiI.. and I orderd in red color and u sent dark maroon color. Horrible... Plz let me know how to return and to get money back.

Charging higher price in product
Aug 03, 2019 01:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was literally frequent customer of limeroad and purchased gold membership too also but they fooled me by charging more amount while checkout and confirming the product. As i requested the customer support for the same they said the price was revised and they suggested me to uninstall the app nd then install again but nothing change they are just fooling and charging you higher too much disappointed this time with there fraudness.this behavior was not acceptable and too disappointing.

Limeroad.com