Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

Bad choice
Feb 26, 2015 11:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I cudnt have expected a worst buy. Bought a purse on a major off sale. For 699 INR. Zips are not working. And the handbag is not worth more than 250 INR.please dont buy from this site. dont want to give even a single star. they think ppl are fool.

I have spent 699 this time but will never visit this site again.

Horrible Experience
Feb 18, 2015 10:55 PM Read

My experience about limeroad is very very horrible. I ordered a dress and two kurtis at first and was very much satisfied with the products. I suggested all my friends to buy products from this website. May be just for their advertisement, the first product was good.

But on my second purchase I had a worse experience, they delivered wrong and cheap quality products and the quality of everything I ordered was horrible. I asked them to take my product back and refund my money, but they came after three months to take back my product and from then they took 3 more months to refund my money.

I lost all the hopes of getting my money back. Since then I never buy anything from Limeroad and I suggest others not to buy any product from them

Online retailer indulging in cheating
Feb 03, 2015 05:53 PM Read

The online retailer is indulging in cheating innocent on line customers either by delivering wrong / damaged products or not responding to return requests or not refunding the money once product has been returned.

A cheat company has counted days only.

My return is picked back almost after one month and not paid back till date though assured to refund the money in bank account before return pick up.

Limeroad.com
Worst site to buy products
Jan 29, 2015 06:00 PM Read

Its worst site to buy products .there customer support is very very bad .they should first buy products from myntra site to understand the process of online shopping .also they should first understand the customer support system and then implement it .

Site has good products but there delivery system and customer support and return policy are worst

Very poor product and very poor services
Jan 15, 2015 01:57 PM Read

This neelam saxena. I was purchased the items from here. When I got my items, items quality are very poor. Then I have requested a return and refund policy from their customer care. I am wamajeechang before 1 month but from this smorpheushumanp no one come to take reverse pick up. I have dropped many mails and many calls. But every time their customer care are say that in 48 morpheushumanurs will reverse pick up from your hand. Their 48 morpheushumanurs no come. I am totally disappointed from here. I will never smorpheushumanp from here and also suggest to all my friend will not smorpheushumanp anything from limeroad.

My Order details: #0000524499 @limeroad.com [#955200] [#741381]

Good quality with good service
Dec 09, 2014 09:30 AM Read

First time I have purchased a saree from Limeroad, product is too good.

Veryyy happy with the product and service. I am veryyy much satisfied with the product and I am also referring my friends for Limeroad shopping site.

Will definitely purchase many things from this site now, thank you so much Limeroad.

Thanks,

Monika

Classy products, excellent service.
Nov 29, 2014 06:18 PM Read

Limeroad is different from the other e-commerce site. It's women centric and the products are classy.The scrapbook feature of limeroad is very exciting and unique.

I like the way they keep on adding new scrapbooks everyday. I recently ordered a handbag for my mom and she really loved it. They even have a mobile app, do check it out.

Pathetic Customer experience and Service
Oct 27, 2014 04:47 PM Read

I have put lot of thoughts before I placed my first order.I used mobile app to place the order for Rs 1198 using my HDFC net banking.Amt was deducted, sms/email was received but on the app it said sorry an error occured.

I called ur support number.Agent was too low in her voice, i could hear her collegaues joining and talking.Considering today being Sunday its obivious.I requested her to be little loud.The moment she answered the call itself I felt he did not want to talk to me.She was breaking because she was putting me on mute again and againIU have worked in service industry for 10+ yrs now and know it well.

I asked for supervisor as her ans was not satisfactory, she told its weekend and no one is available.She suggested me to wait for 48 hrs.I am like why 48 hrs, she told finance will confirm if we recieved mny, I am like give me 48 seconds and I can fwd my bank stmnt and sms which proves that it did debit the mny.She was like 48 hrs thats it.She dint even bother to tell why 48 hrs, what needs to be done after 48 hrs.When I told m not gonna keep phone down, she told to give 24 hrs.I am like 24 hrs for what then she was like 24 hrs u can call for status, finance and sup will be in office.

Seriously u guys runnung this shop based on ppl like this who are not bothered about their job.She did not want to even repeat the order#.She told they dont have any case#.How r u guys tracking the cases these folks handle or is it that you do not even bother about what your customer feels.

In last just a word of advice that if you dont bother abt your customer, you wont survive for ling.Hats off to customer ervice by your competitor jabong, flipkart etc.learn from them or else you will be gone shortly.

Incase you do not choose to respond appropriately to my complaint I am going to put this up on social media.I will ensure that people know abt this sad experience I went through and think before placing order.

Recommended Top Articles