Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

It's really Bad
Jun 16, 2020 10:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have received the product for which I have paid but as on date still not received my free one. Order booked on 23rd February vide order no- 0069221195.

Also the customer care no what I found online is a fake one. So plz be aware on their messages coming daily.

Experience of shopping with limeroad
Jun 15, 2020 05:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

It's the worst website i had ever used. Neither good quality for purchasesnor good customer service, they can deliver you.. But not having return pick up and will not mention it before ordering and also no cancellation allowed. Then u have to suffer for return and also don't know about your payment back. Such sites should be closed

Product delay
Jun 13, 2020 09:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi people

This is the most worst shopping site. Poor service. They don't even mention the date of the delivery, if they couldn't deliver the product in time .I don't know what exactly is their problem , I understand this whole corona situation, but atleast they should mention the date and time of the delivery , but they won't and they won't even lift the call. Dumbest website online

Limeroad.com
Ill behavior with customers and money seekers.
Jun 10, 2020 05:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered a few times from this website. And everytime their products were worse. For the same thing they cost such a high amount whereas that product is available at a cheaper rate with good quality on other e-commerce site. The availability of products one needs is also not good. The things you are looking for it's hard to get that exact one at a reasonable price on Limeroad as they have pathetic stocks. The choices provided for different things is not good they are not beautiful and quality is cheap. Even the things they presented on the shopping window are not exactly the same they reach you. What they show never give and again the quality remains low. Their refundding system is not sound never easily give back the money or return the appropriate products. The ill treatment of the company to its customers is very high. Frequently they send defective products to the buyers. Too much delayed delivery and sometimes not at all free home delivery as other e-commerce websites provide. Forget about doorstep delivery. When you complain about the company or it's products under consumer rights activist they start threatening and talk absurdly. They lure by giving discounts it is all fake they just put that lable for the sake of luring and gathering innocent customers and charging the money the want anyway that is why the products are high priced and buyers dissatisfied. These are the cheap tricks and traps of never fall under it. Actually I would recommend no one to go for this website for shopping. They have betrayed lots of people for their profits and company to the top.

Worst E-Commerce website !!!
Jun 09, 2020 09:04 PM Read (via Android App)

I have ordered 2-3 times from Limeroad.com and to be honest I am not at all satisfied from this website and their service.

The customer service of this website is the worst.

The quality of product I ordered was too cheap which one could get at any local shop at a lesser price.

The delivery of the products is always late than the expected date of arrival which frustrates me very much.

The layout of the website and apps is very much basic and also not too attractive.

A person cannot rely on Limeroad.com for online shopping.

Poor service.
Jun 08, 2020 03:45 PM Read

I placed an order vide order No. 0071091792 for 01 Nos. Drawstring camouflage three fourth and 01 Nos. grey cotton blend front formal trousers on 10/05/2020 for amounting to Rs. 298 & Rs. 542 respectively. For the same items, payment has already been paid online. But the said order has not been delivered so far at my registered address.

I request you to look into the matter and aforesaid items may be delivered at my address or refunded said amount in my account if possible. An early action is expected.

Note: It seems your email ID here2help@limeroad.com is not in service.

Hemant Kumar

Mobile No. 7320861222

Order still not delivered!!
Jun 06, 2020 07:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a pair of black wedges on May 1st and still haven't received it! It's been over a month. It is still showing "Order Packed" when I checked on the order status!

What on earth is wrong with you people?? We have pre-paid the amount also. Not COD! How can you do this to the customers?? And no communication also. It's basic to just inform your customers periodically. Not option to cancel also! No number to reach out to customer service!!

Worst experience ever
Jun 03, 2020 06:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a dress on May 1st and still waiting to receive it. Its more than a month now and they give zero importance to your follow up mails. They haven't mentioned any customer care number too on their site. I am not cancelling the order because i am sure they will not refund the amount. Please don't buy anything from here. And if you guys know their number, kindly share. Please also let me know if there is a way to lodge a complaint against these kind of sites so that no more people get cheated like some of us.

Worst
Jun 01, 2020 06:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

The worst company Ever..

I would not recommend anyone to use this for ordering..

They wont deliver ur product nor give refund..

Instead they keep on send u notifications on new arrivals.

They dont have a proper Customer support and also they reply ur mails after 2 or 3 day u mail them..

It is good that u uninstall the app and go with good apps.

Order # 0070861406
May 29, 2020 09:06 PM Read

I have ordered one suit for my wife's birthday on 12 April. Because of your pathetic service you are unable to deliver my package on time even after waiting for more than a month still now haven't received it.

Refund my money back right now the amount is not that big but still, this was my hard-earned money and you don't have the right to keep it in your pocket.

Fraud site
May 28, 2020 09:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is fraudulent site. I cancelled my order and they had been giving excuses for giving back my refund. Today 40 days are completed but still no sign of refund. They are taking covid situation as their shield. But when it was the payment time they deducted the money within seconds and now while refunding back they have lost contact with bank. Wow. Just don't buy anything from this fraudulent company. They are thuging consumers.

Chor company
May 26, 2020 09:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered in march2020 but till yet not received my order. I wrote a mail lots of time but only one same answer received . I think I lost my money. Aap koi bhi limeroad se kabhi shopping na kare.

Fraud Fake Shopping website
May 19, 2020 12:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

I've ordered 3 shorts worth 1200/- on may2nd, now it's not yet delivered, now it's 18th day and they are replying with same email matter.There is no office, no customer support no perfect email and everything and totally it's a Fraud.

Fuckiest service never try this app limeroad
May 15, 2020 01:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Limeroad is a very bad at service dont go for limeroad you will not get any support from customer care you can't contact customer care if your order us stuck. Never go for limeroad my order us pending from last two months tried contacting limeroad not a single person given response to me that your order will be with you or anything no rpy from the owner or the operator of limeroad. The fuckiest service I never saw such a bad service. I had mistaken that i ordered from here. No person will contact you if any issue is their you have to wait as long as you can't imagine they will not contact you to tell why your product is not placed yet. Check the application or website first their is no contact no to contact limeroad only a email id is their and from that also you will not get any response to your question. For buying any product from their store they will call you and when you will try the same number during any problem they will not give any response. Don't ever think to visit this sute

Fraud app..don't buy it
May 13, 2020 09:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Fraudulent app..i lost my money pls remove in play store more than person he lost her money pls don't buy it.my order was 2shirt but seller send 1shirt i pay in 2shirt very shame limeroad

About limeroad
May 10, 2020 03:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey people,

I have used this online shopping app. I have ordered 5, 6 dresses one by one when it was cheap. I liked the dress material even my relatives too for whom I have ordered. But yes it's true, if you want to return any dress so you can but forget about the money. I have faced it. On festive season I have ordered 5, 6 dresses in which I didn't like two dresses and I returned that but didn't get money back.

So be careful if you want to purchase through this app. And if you want to buy dress then go check about the details of dress and ratings too

Very worst experience ..Don't buy
May 02, 2020 12:50 PM Read

If you buy then forgot about your money. They do not gives you return amount . so Be carefull.

Very worst experience .they are not giving refund even after 1month .don't buy in limeroad .cloth quality is very bad.not returning the money the customers.they are cheating .

Will give the start also in negative if I have the option .

Cheatercompany,they takes the ple of lockdown,
Apr 28, 2020 06:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Cheater cheater and cheater.they taking the ple of lockdown and grab the hardearned money of customers, didn't trust them.

Regarding money refund
Apr 08, 2020 04:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered the floral art slik kurta from like road , quality is not good so I returned the product, 20th March return initiated but till now I dint get my money back to bank account.Cheating

Not recommended for online shopping
Mar 18, 2020 01:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Service is very bad. I have paid online for a product. After few days it shows as the product delivered in the app. But I have not received the product. When I called customer care they are reluctant to look into the matter. They have no clues where product is delivered.

They even don't have pickup facility for some products if you want to return some product

Limeroad.com