Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

If your money is hard earned don't shop here
Jun 09, 2018 12:22 PM Read

Got used product. The customer care service is pathetic. They dont care. I have lost all hopes I will get the money back.

An honest feedback to people looking forward to buy from here.

Don't go on the prices they offer. Their product is defective and you will not get even 10% of what you will spend

Worst policies, worst product, worst support
Jun 01, 2018 01:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

We have ordered few products from this fraud company out of which we had issues with some products because of the material and size. They scheduled the pickup very promptly bt they have not yet dispatched a replacement. We have also received a wrong product. On calling them they rudely said that they have a 10 days product quality check procedure after that it will take another 7 days for the money to be refunded. Suprisingly they are so proud about their bullshit procedures. The customer care guy was very annonying he wanted us to understand that their companies policies are the best. One thing I dont understand why do they want to do a quality check on a wrong product that they have send, this is probably the dumbest check I have ever heard.

All products are of poor quality.
May 31, 2018 06:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Two times I ordered, both time I found under standard item. The product looks High quality in app and worth looks like shown rate. When we receive it and check it that's look like patriwala/roadside material. We feel cheated after receiving mater.Avoid this site otherwise all your excitement will be vanished

Limeroad.com
Wrost app or products too
May 30, 2018 06:52 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey, friends today I am aayushmaan sharma going to tell you about my personal experience on Limeroad. Com. It is really not good and the product which we can see is not like that in real life also. They all looking so good in app but in reality they all are not like that. Yes, friends last Friday I ordered one topper for my sister to give her a surprise. It was Mahroon Serein bell sleeves top. It was looking so good in pictures but when I got it, I was not happy to have it and my sister too because of it's material. Is so bad and we can not wear it more that two to three hours. It was cheap but not good. And size was not perfect for my sister. So, I decided to place a replacement but it takes more time too. First time it takes five days than it takes four days to replace it. So, I was so disappointed about it. And one of my complain is that, it so costly site too. I wanted to buy one pair of shoe for me but I found them all above the one thousand and rest all I found that all not costly It means below five hundred but they are not looking good and colour is also so bad. So, guys it was very disappointed experience for me. So, guys I hope that you would love the review and please make a right decision to buy something from there and try to make your own experience good otherwise you all have to face all troubles as like me.

Order Not Deliver on time since 11 days
May 29, 2018 05:15 PM Read

Very pathetic service, I ordered women's top on 18th may 2018 and it's still not deliver to me, I complaint many times and everyone gave me same answer that order will deliver in 48hrs, I requested to refund my amount but that is also not refund to me. Now I am very much frustrated to listen again n again from limeroad customer care that action will take within 48hrs, they didn't connected me to senior dept.

I regular buyer from this site but this experience is very pathetic, guys I want my money back as soon as possible.

Review on lime road.com
May 16, 2018 03:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Fashion online is an online store which deals with ladies fashion and clothing which was recommended to me by many friends so my sisters birthday was very near and I decided to order on western wear from this website for my sister's Birthday present.

I ordered one long dress of red and white colour from their online store the quality which was shown on the website and the quality of the dress which I get but totally different it seems like important Rag.

It seems that it will shrink soon and as this website is not very popular so the price of the dress ever less

Limeroad.com not anymore
May 05, 2018 11:19 AM Read

Hey guys now am going to review on worst service of Limeroad.com. Here we go.

I have always been very eager in buying on limeroad.com. I frequently check their updates for new arrivals. But, I don't know even a bit about the quality of goods, so I started to avoid thinking about buying goods from them.

Costumer care gives no reply to the consumers, very poor in it.

I didn't receive product from them, how I can I speak about the delivery time in here.

Stuck app, non efficient for the customers.

Better don't even think of buying goods from Limeroads.com

Worst ever seen

Taking more time to deliver.
May 04, 2018 02:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have always been a fan of the limeroad products. I usually check their new collections. But I don't know about the quality of their product so I was hesitating to buy from them.

But then I really liked this product so I thought may be I will buy it. So I ordered the product. When I placed the product they said that it would take about 7-8 days to deliver. I ordered the product on 29 Apr'18 and the delivery date was 6 May'18.

I attached my order details with the delivery date they have mentioned. I got really upset because of I have to wait for a very long time to recieve the product.

I ordered the product for my birthday. I birthday is on May 5th but I would receive the product on May 6th so I can't wear the dress on my birthday which is very bad.

They also said that they would track my order every hour and update the details. I have also attached the screenshot of this one.

But when I viewed the tracking details they didn't update it for the past 2 days. I got upset more. They attract you by posting fake information.

The user interface of the app is also not good. In the preview you will see a bunch of products. If you like one product so you click on it to view the product and its price you will be displayed with someother product. I got irritated of this. This happened to me for many times.

So, don't buy products on limeroad because they take so much time to deliver a single product.

Thankyou for reading my review. Please rate the review as very useful and leave your?comments below.

Limeroad online shopping
Apr 29, 2018 09:36 AM Read (via Android App)

Hlo, friends .if you wanted to buy product with within the less cost then this site is for you .my father has used this service 2times.the quality of matrial was good .but I would like if they resolve thier login problem or make it easy or direct to login .because most of the user going away becouse of the login problem otherwise this site is very useful . All the products delievred by it are good. I have ordered my shoe and a shirt both was nice. If you have any problem please keep in contact with them

Limeroad good quality of producy
Apr 13, 2018 10:09 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am back with new review for limeroad.

It is good online shopping app it is my personal experience for this app.

Product are good in limeroad .

Easy to return our product or replacement avilable.

Delivered products with in 2-3 days.

Cash on delevri avilable in limeroad

No delevri charge by above 500 rupees products tq friends

Limeroad.com worst shopping site
Apr 13, 2018 04:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friend I am Ankit.

Hello guys, today I share my personal experience with limeroad. It really bad shopping site all over online shopping website. I tried to buy something this site. So I order a Shirt . Order deliverd me in 6 working days. But this shirt is to cheap quality so I tried to return but this site no return policy I really dissapointed .

I always suggest my family and friend don't buy anything limeroad.

Poor quality
Apr 08, 2018 01:09 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hey everyone ! So I have recently used Limeroad service and want to share my view about it . First thing delivery time - they took a lot of time for delivery and then when u get a poor quality it is so disappointing . The cancellation process gets a lot of time . They dont even have any good offers . Please improve becoz sometime I like the collection but now not at all sure about buying them : (

Amazing site
Apr 05, 2018 06:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

About 5 years I shop with limeroad, amazing site and amazing experience. I am a regular customer of limeroad. My favourite site for shopping. All products always delivere on time. Products was also good and good quality. Genuinely new concept of the site. I am happy to be part of limeroad.

Disgusting app
Mar 26, 2018 09:32 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey friend I am again here with some facts about this app recently I ordered a new t-shirt for me but the size was not appropriate for me so I place a replacement request regarding my order but when the pickup took place I thought the replacement at same time but it was not like that I was totally disappointed, my order will be processed from the starting. Flipkart app is much better it provide the replacement at same time the pickup was given to the courier boy.

Worst customer care service
Mar 26, 2018 05:47 PM Read

Limeroad online shopping site is worst ever site cheap n fake clothing they deliver n take much more time to refund bck if return n replacement is there.last time I order for pink embellished saree but I got sum thing different sum different colour saree.I raised returned on the site as soon as I opened the packet n found product is mismatched.after 10 days no one there to call u bck.Thn I enquired them bck about my return n refund, they said they were checking n by 27 march I cn get my refund.Suddenly I got a call from Rajiv n he said refund is not possible.iIts horrible dat after 20-25 days they were silent n whn I ask them then they r saying refund not possible.its sure I m not going to buy anything from this fraud limeroad people.I request all other too not to believe n wash ur hard earned money simply.Go to shops n do purchasing.They are only selling cheap n low quality materials.N no. Of times they will send low grade items.plz plz plz kindly don't buy any items from this.customer care person are too rough in handling customers.

So costly product
Mar 24, 2018 05:33 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello, today I am sharing my experience about limeroad, I buyed kurti from limeroad, the quality of clothes is worst as comparison to it's price, I buyed the kurti of 999 rs. My money got wasted by purchasing though this site.

Purchasing experience from the limeroad is the worst experience of mine till the date, cost of products are so high, and delivery process of this site is also very slow.

The app of limeroad takes a lot of time to load on the phone, the app is so timetaking which lead to hanging of phone.

Customer services is also very timetaking of the limeroad app and site.

I am disappointed with the services of the limeroad.

Thankyou

I love
Mar 21, 2018 11:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Limeroad reaches to the real destination of online shopping. I have been using since a year. Most of my family's Durga pujo collection was from limeroad. Very good and swift service, incomparable product quality, selected and rare items are found. Clothing item for ladies and gents is excellent. I am keeping the app permanently on my mobile and getting all updates, coupons, offers and other notifications. One can blindly go for it.

Worst Refund Policy
Mar 19, 2018 12:31 PM Read

Dear All, I suggest you do not buy anything in Lime Road. I started my online purchase with Lime Road and initially I was very happy and suggested many of my friends also to buy. But now a days the quality is not up to the mark and the product booked and delivered is completely different and worst quality.

I had booked some products whereas the products received was not as shown in the website, hence I returned the same. After 30 days I received a mail from Lime Road saying that the Quality Check has failed and they will not return my money. What Nonsense?

I am still fighting for my money. God knows what quality check.whenever I call they say they will call back and they will never do. They are not even bothered if we go to consumer court. the executives say please goahead.

I do not know for how many more days I need to fight for my refund.

Recommended Site for Shopping
Mar 07, 2018 09:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Lime road is the first site in which I started online shopping. At first I didn't believed in online shopping and the fear is that the the quality and delivery. This site has been recommended by my friend and for me the ordera were a successful one. The most attractive thing about this site is its return policy and its very easy ro return the products and its refund is also assured. All the products were delivered on time with best quality. So I recommend this product 100%

Western top review
Mar 07, 2018 01:12 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bought a black top from Limeroad even though I have had bad experiences from other sites as well with regards to clothes, I chose to take a chance with Limeroad because once I bought bedsheets from here which was not as good as shown on the site but acceptable. So, with the same thought I chose to buy a top which cost me 719/- rupees. It really looked good and classy on the site but the one I received is pathetic. I would not have paid even 200/- for this material. We get better ones on the roads. I swear don't get fooled people. Dear Limeroad I am Highly disappointed in you.

Limeroad.com